PDA

View Full Version : General talk Unprotected Sex with WL

dtbbbj69
16-03-2018, 06:22 AM
What gives you the right to pressure a WL for to have Unprotected Full sex...???!!!

Shows lack of respect for the WL, the shop & other punters (noone wants an STD because of a selfish regular or stupid selfish clown)

These WL deal with enough shit dealing with the long hours, other girls and idiot punters who think they own a WL & treat them like nothing

You pay for a service...NOT ownership and NOT for the right to request or demand Unprotected Full Sex

If you do think this, you seriously have issues

To WL, you are & always will be a client/customer...NOT a lover, boyfriend, partner...JUST a client/customer

sukeong
16-03-2018, 08:59 AM
Sorry, but are you addressing this post to a particular member here or just felt like lecturing everyone here on the irresponsibility of bbfs with WLs?

sublime
16-03-2018, 09:28 AM
You would hope that the dickheads who treat women like this, read this forum.
But somehow I doubt they visit this forum

dtbbbj69
16-03-2018, 09:57 AM
It's not a lecture...it's an obvious fact that some clowns think it's acceptable behavior because they are paying for a service

Yogurt
16-03-2018, 10:16 AM
Whom this statement for ? Whos the clown mate ?

sublime
16-03-2018, 11:42 AM
How did you hear about it

hotnite
16-03-2018, 12:16 PM
I’m going to go on a limb here and say that the OP tried to have BBFS and was rebuffed by the girl/lady.

RNT4LIFE
16-03-2018, 12:23 PM
If a client willing to go bbfs and the WL accepts, who am i to judge? I will never go bbfs for the record.
Nope, my regular ML is my gf, well that's what I call her anyway lol

Momoe
16-03-2018, 12:24 PM
You know your "lecture" is like talking air only right?

For decent guys its common sense, assholes will not care about it at all

Also intrigued to know why you post this up. Did you found out your favourite WL gave bbfs to someone else?

OmniMime
16-03-2018, 01:47 PM
And then people is going to want to know which WL, so as to avoid doing DATY on her, or getting BBBJ/CIM from her?

dtbbbj69
16-03-2018, 02:05 PM
I was told she gets asked for unprotected full sex many times, especially from her regulars.
She said NO, but it's a reminder of what if

I think she has had enough & either looking for another shop or stopping all together

sublime
16-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Its a good warning for everyone.
But dickheads wont be reading this forum
I went to a legit Thai massage place recently, and as you go to enter and reach for the front door latch, there is a small sign impossible to ignore saying : 'No sex massage'
Pretty up front
The only way forward to deal with that issue is a similar sign, and I have seen it inside in many brothels. But on the front door? No.

Momoe
16-03-2018, 02:24 PM
I was told she gets asked for unprotected full sex many times, especially from her regulars.

I think she has had enough & either looking for another shop or stopping all together
Bro, are you new to the scene?

Ask any long term WL and they will always say having customers asking for bbfs or other shits they not comfy doing

Its something part and parcel of this job. Where you go you get the same thing. You are not expecting angels to visit these girls. They will complain to you, but most likely will not quit since they usually earn heaps.

BigDickAsian
16-03-2018, 04:11 PM
What if I never asked for bbfs but it was her that raped me!?!
She started sucking my cock and I DATY’d her and she got horny.
Turned around and grabed my dick and I thought she was gonna do pussy slide. Before I realise she’s gone and sat on it?! Then it’s already too late!!
What about me!?
It isn’t fair!
I’ve had enough now! I want my share of retrovirals!
Can’t you see I wanna live?!
But she just took my life with hers!

hotnite
16-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Turned around and grabed my dick and I thought she was gonna do pussy slide. Before I realise she’s gone and sat on it?! Then it’s already too late!!
What about me!?
It isn’t fair!
That’s sick brah brah. I would ve called the cop right there.

In all seriousness, rape crime should be enough to deter guys who are persistent if the word NO isn’t enough. Assholes are everywhere but let’s not act like BBFS can’t be consensual.

CunningLinguist
16-03-2018, 10:29 PM
What about me!?
It isn’t fair!

I see what you did, not bad!

I got cock raped a long time ago, she had just come back from a break and I was lying down and getting a pussy slide and she just went deeper and deeper until it was BBFS, afterwards she said she was horny and needed to fuck someone proper ...

imnotgay69
17-03-2018, 03:10 AM
Lol I’ve had unprotected sex 20+ times with WLs and never got an STDs, STDs aren’t even a big deal anyway. I bet you are one of those poofs that always does the speed limit and never has any fun. You’re gonna die anyways lmao who cares.

holi_day
17-03-2018, 08:36 AM
Just to make it clear, was the WL asked for bbfs or was she pressured to provide bbfs? If she was pressured, how? Can't she say no and move on?

sublime
17-03-2018, 09:27 AM
I got cock raped a long time ago

Sorry for that Was it a ladyboy?
Were you tested?

Sometimes the customer is at risk too

CunningLinguist
17-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Sorry for that Was it a ladyboy?
Were you tested?

Sometimes the customer is at risk too

No it was a real girl, yeah got tested no probs.

ellison
17-03-2018, 12:15 PM
I see what you did, not bad!

I got cock raped a long time ago...
The impact of that can last a long time

kotter
17-03-2018, 05:56 PM
Sorry man. That happens a lot in jail as well - definitely say no

bfe
17-03-2018, 08:31 PM
What gives you the right to pressure a WL for to have Unprotected Full sex...???!!!

Shows lack of respect for the WL, the shop & other punters (noone wants an STD because of a selfish regular or stupid selfish clown)

These WL deal with enough shit dealing with the long hours, other girls and idiot punters who think they own a WL & treat them like nothing

You pay for a service...NOT ownership and NOT for the right to request or demand Unprotected Full Sex

If you do think this, you seriously have issues

To WL, you are & always will be a client/customer...NOT a lover, boyfriend, partner...JUST a client/customer

Thanks, I'll remember this for next time.

jason1
18-03-2018, 01:29 PM
White knighting, ladyboy, can this thread get more wierd

hotnite
18-03-2018, 06:31 PM
When someone who’s screen name is dtbbbj69 is telling everyone to play it safe, you know you gotta take that shit serious.

kase
19-03-2018, 02:30 PM
A lot of strange events

Sentinel54
19-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Well that got weird quickly. Thank god this forum isn't plastered in images, makes for an interesting read on the bus

Sentinel54
19-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Oh....BBFS with a WL would be a NOPE from me. Definitely respect the WL or ML, if she refuses that's it.

dtbbbj69
30-03-2018, 12:43 PM
So what I understand...
If a WL does BBBJ, DATY, CIM or/& anal

Punters have the right to ask for unprotected sex?

Momoe
30-03-2018, 01:03 PM
So what I understand...
If a WL does BBBJ, DATY, CIM or/& anal

Punters have the right to ask for unprotected sex?
And the WL/ML also have the right to refuse.

Guys are not 100% angels, and there are tonnes of assholes out there.

Really, just tell us you fancy a WL and trying to be a shining armour knight for her

DownUnda
01-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Funny story some ML want to do it even when you don’t ask. This has happened like 4 time before during the second part, after they are rubbing with my leg they wanted to have it inside, I had to stop em. Now there was one that told “give me a baby” WTF !

Riff888
01-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Happened to me as well and I didn't ask for it. But then I didn't stop it either.

Been tested twice since then and all clear, same with her.

I didn't cum inside her, she doesn't take the pill but you don't have to cum since pre cum could get a girl pregnant.

Accidents happen I guess.

MyBallzUrMouth
02-04-2018, 12:02 AM
He might be trying to be a shining armour knight for the WL he has fallen in love with

Or

She dumped his sorry ass & blocked his LINE, Webchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Calls & Text Messages because he follows her to different shops & she hates him

Either way, he has a valid point. At the end of the day, we are all at risk

WL can sleep with 12 guys in one 12 hour shift
If she works 3 shifts, it's 36 guys a week
Over a year, that can be more than 1800

Now that's a reality for a WL...And the risk we take

cuteguy
02-04-2018, 01:31 AM
Happened to me as well and I didn't ask for it. But then I didn't stop it either.

Been tested twice since then and all clear, same with her.

I didn't cum inside her, she doesn't take the pill but you don't have to cum since pre cum could get a girl pregnant.

Accidents happen I guess.

We're you her regular? I assume she did the unprotected sex at no extra charge?

Riff888
02-04-2018, 03:26 AM
We're you her regular? I assume she did the unprotected sex at no extra charge?

No, no extra charge.
I was a bit freaked out.

harrycd
02-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Just so you're aware though, I'm willing to bet my left testicle that this WL you're alluding to has at least one or two regulars she does raw.

Fuck off brah she said I was the only one she does it for.

Momoe
02-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Punters can ask, the WL can decline, and so goes the cycle of life.

Just so you're aware though, I'm willing to bet my left testicle that this WL you're alluding to has at least one or two regulars she does raw.

Gotta keep the high rolling customers or potential future mates happy

Mepunt
03-04-2018, 10:11 AM
For me, it's a bit like a BBBJ. I always hope I'll get one but after the fact, I'm always happy I didn't get one!

I hope a WL never offers me a BBFS cause I'm not certain I'd turn her down! I would certainly never seek one out.

Nejums
05-04-2018, 09:23 PM
This Japanese girl once tried to go raw on me and I was like: "WTF?!" Scared the shit out of me when she was pussy sliding and tried to slide me into her. She knew what she was doing. Damn near gave me a heart attack.

Forgot her name but it was a girl at Tokyo Cats when it was still around.

zeroun
05-04-2018, 11:18 PM

Taipei cats and raw sex in the same sentence.... Now I've heard everything 😀

BigDickAsian
06-04-2018, 04:58 PM
This Japanese girl once tried to go raw on me and I was like: "WTF?!" Scared the shit out of me when she was pussy sliding and tried to slide me into her. She knew what she was doing. Damn near gave me a heart attack.

Was it awkward after that?

Raybo
06-04-2018, 05:40 PM
Interesting that the tags have been changed on this thread.

tales88
07-04-2018, 10:18 PM
I dont know what your problem is. Everyone has the right to ask. Just because someone ask doesnt mean the WL has to accept. The WL can just smile and say no thanks.

Caspri
08-04-2018, 11:58 AM
We are born naked.
We will die naked.
We will be buried naked.

Blue007
08-04-2018, 12:00 PM
^^^^^ damn that's some deep shit

harrycd
08-04-2018, 12:14 PM
^^^^^ damn that's some deep shit

Most people are buried in clothes though.
Same with cremation unless you are talking about residual bone fragments.

Nejums
09-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Was it awkward after that?
Nah was so horny by that time I just asked her nicely to put on a condom and she had the audacity to ask coyly: "Are you sure?"

Bitch I ain't about to catch something!

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2018, 12:19 PM
I think no one like to admit the BBFS in public forum for all sort of reason which is not the point of discussion here. But I be at least 50% of punters wants it and at some stage had experience it.

My two cents... The day you started punting, you risk exposure already, remember condom is not 100% safe!!

How about back in the good old days pre-condom ?? Where everything was bare back and natural ?

Action Pump
09-04-2018, 01:47 PM
How about back in the good old days pre-condom ?? Where everything was bare back and natural ?

They used lamb gut lining or something like that. My history is foggy

Momoe
09-04-2018, 03:32 PM

The time when antibiotics/antivirals were not available, and common STDs could be fatal?

Bob Smith
09-04-2018, 04:00 PM
Jeez, I'm worried about kissing and getting a cold sore or something like that.

Targayayuka
10-04-2018, 12:29 AM

Had a similar experience a while back. Pussy sliding and then suddenly *in*. Turns out she was just very good at subtley dom'ing me up during bbbj just before.

Sadly she isn't at 42 or n5m anymore.

banshee987
11-04-2018, 05:40 PM
Tokyo Cats were the best shops around. They have morphed into a single high class establishment.

lonely heart
12-04-2018, 07:48 AM
Most here worry about STD which is treatable. The bigger damage is the one I can "18 year jail"....

When you BBFS and accidentally make the girl pregnant, if the girl decided to have the baby. You will be liable for child support. All they need is your phone number.

I recently had a ML ask me to cum inside her, I was thinking "You think I am stupid?"

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2018, 09:46 AM
I recently had a ML ask me to cum inside her, I was thinking "You think I am stupid?"

So LH, you were fucking your ML bare back obviously?

local
12-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Most here worry about STD which is treatable. The bigger damage is the one I can "18 year jail"....

When you BBFS and accidentally make the girl pregnant, if the girl decided to have the baby. You will be liable for child support. All they need is your phone number.

Some of these girls think that if they have an aussie baby they will be allowed to stay.

Some it seems you are into bbfs, but not cum inside.... thats has its failings as well...

BigDickAsian
12-04-2018, 12:05 PM
Sorry dude you are pretty stupid

magicman
12-04-2018, 07:57 PM
if you havent CIP a ML then you havent lived

hotnite
13-04-2018, 12:03 AM
if you havent CIP a ML then you havent lived
Then I sincerely hope you get to do that one day.

Caspri
13-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Then I sincerely hope you get to do that one day.
I school u once Alan 86 or is it Tall Focker do u really want to do this again ?

hotnite
13-04-2018, 12:10 AM
I school u once Alan 86 or is it Tall Focker do u really want to do this again ?
LOL @ this senile cunt trying to figure out who he’s threatening.

Caspri
13-04-2018, 12:15 AM
You remembered when i PM to tell u to shut u. I won't say what i say as u know but u were terrified and u removed u posts .:shout:

Caspri
13-04-2018, 12:16 AM
I destroyed u on parlour pages and i chased u off that site.

Caspri
13-04-2018, 12:19 AM
Difference between this senile cunt and u i don't attack good posters just for the sake of it.

hotnite
13-04-2018, 12:20 AM
I destroyed u on parlour pages and i chased u off that site.
Why do you suddenly sound like you’re a prepubescent dickweed ? Did you forget to switch aliases ?

Caspri
13-04-2018, 12:22 AM
You were the biggest snitch on PP and it seems Syd 99 . Need i say more.

Caspri
13-04-2018, 12:26 AM
You are a coward and always will be everybody on PP knew it the punters , shops they all would back me up.

Caspri
13-04-2018, 12:29 AM
You call me dickweed . What year were u born ?
I will answer that. I guess 2015 ?
That makes u what 3 yrs old i assume ?

hotnite
13-04-2018, 12:33 AM
You were the biggest snitch on PP and it seems Syd 99 . Need i say more.
I don’t know what the fuck PP is, but the biggest snitch here gotta be Punterman.

Dude basically had zero filter for privileged information and have put punters or WLs alike on blast out here just for kicks.

Caspri
13-04-2018, 12:38 AM
I am not here to crap on other members . All i am saying maybe lighten up on some members who i know who are good people .

hotnite
13-04-2018, 12:45 AM
I am not here to crap on other members . All i am saying maybe lighten up on some members who i
know are good people .
You’re referring to that knobhead JAVcunt?

He came at me and got dealt with, that’s just how it is.

I don’t even know what his deal is, maybe my User ID reminded him of a hot night he had a few months ago with a post-op tranny ?

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?73122-When-punting-do-you-haggle&p=1313715&viewfull=1#post1313715

Caspri
13-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Look i admit some of u posts are quite amusing.
And i know without revealing too much we were once allies against a common enemy.
U will last longer than me i am like a fly they don't have long life scale.
U can do what u what it is no longer my problem .

BongKong
13-04-2018, 12:59 AM
I don’t know what the fuck PP is, but the biggest snitch here gotta be Punterman.

Dude basically had zero filter for privileged information and have put punters or WLs alike on blast out here just for kicks.

Are you jealous that you dont give every lady you meet 8 orgasms, or have a mate who will finger your ass?

Dont knock Punterman until you have had the chance to lap your own cum up off of someone else?

He is just a misunderstood genius

BigDickAsian
13-04-2018, 09:21 AM
So you always wrap up? Lol I know your regulars fam, only thing you're wrapping is the shabs you might not have finished at the end of your session.

You must have me confused with someone else. I always wrap up before penetration.
And I don’t even smoke let alone all this shabs

hotnite
13-04-2018, 10:02 AM
Dealt with = constantly dodging basic questions and talking about post-ops.

Yeah, you showed me lol.

Okay, let's try even more rudimentary questions:

Do you know what a brothel is?

For bonus points you can indicate a time in the last decade where you've actually stepped inside one.

This how it’s gonna be now, huh ?
You going to follow me everywhere trying to start some shit. Just let it go, brah. Take the L and move on.

hotnite
13-04-2018, 10:09 AM
You must have me confused with someone else. I always wrap up before penetration.
And I don’t even smoke let alone all this shabs

I know, man.
If you look at this post, you’ll see that this is a man who often finds himself confused.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?73122-When-punting-do-you-haggle&p=1313715&viewfull=1#post1313715

His hostilities towards others have been unnecessary and he needs to drop his act.

I feel that this can only be fixed if he is honest with himself about the situation and what really went down that night. (no pun intended)

Nejums
13-04-2018, 12:39 PM
Fucking hell you guys carry on like a bunch of bitches. Get back on topic or take your shit to another thread.

hotnite
13-04-2018, 09:31 PM
Fucking hell you guys carry on like a bunch of bitches. Get back on topic or take your shit to another thread.
Let’s. You rawdogged a WL before ?

Caspri
14-04-2018, 12:05 AM
Well Well what have i stumbled into ?
An attack ?
I ain't worried about micro flea brained that couldn't even grow a cabbage.

Caspri
14-04-2018, 08:12 PM
These minions attacking noble and honorable and virtuous posters should bow there heads in shame !!!
These minions can only recite half the alphabet and can only count to 3. There cries for help are deafening !!!
I suspect they are really patients of Cumberland Pyschiatric Hospital and have stolen the passwords of Admin computers to launch a attack on us.
These people are on notice !!!
I will call human resources to go through the CCTV and then i will petition there Dr to double there dosage. Then if it doesn't work double shock treatment to the genitals and if that doesn't work a lobotomy and if that doesn't work they be euthanized and there remains used to fertilize the cabbages !!!

Caspri
15-04-2018, 12:59 AM
hotnite defeated fair and square.
Not like the fights i use to be involved that were fixed.
Nobody and i mean nobody likes cheaters.

Caspri
16-04-2018, 12:52 AM
I know why they let me live now.
I have a purpose to bring stability this forum .
This forum has been hijacked by patients that have escaped from
Cumberland Pyschiatric Hospital . Don't despair i have contacted
the staff there and they have changed the passwords and even given
my access to their files. I shall share some privilege info . They use to
be patients of Callum Park. Some were transferred to Cumberland but
some have escaped. They couldn't get gov welfare or jobs so they sold
themselves on William St. I will not share which members these are.
Don't worry i am onto them.

hotnite
16-04-2018, 10:25 AM
I know why they let me live now.
I have a purpose to bring stability this forum .
This forum has been hijacked by patients that have escaped from
Cumberland Pyschiatric Hospital . Don't despair i have contacted
the staff there and they have changed the passwords and even given
my access to their files. I shall share some privilege info . They use to
be patients of Callum Park. Some were transferred to Cumberland but
some have escaped. They couldn't get gov welfare or jobs so they sold
themselves on William St. I will not share which members these are.
Don't worry i am onto them.
The only stability you need to concern yourself with right now is your cholesterol level.

BongKong
16-04-2018, 11:17 PM
Apologies, actual contributing proper member of the forum. I normally don't engage, but this creepy cunt has been lingering for ages under different usernames. I mean, remember Christmas who used to post here? Yeah well thank him for her not posting here anymore.

But yeah, I should know better.

Also, you should have BBFS'd that Jap ML back to the Edo Period.

***Edit***

Actually I just saw your post in another thread where a punter was trying to organise an overnight booking with mates. He clearly stated bedrooms seperate, but you were in such a hurry to make a quip about guys seeing other guys dicks that you tripped over yourself and just looked like a massive dumb cunt.

So yeah, sorry not sorry.

Sorry guy. Srs.

Wow, deep burn. I'm sure Caspri is reaching for the balm as we speak.

So how about getting the thread back on track:

Have YOU, hotnite, ever had a bbfs encounter, either positive or negative, with a WL? Share a story son. Spin a yarn. Give us something.

INB4 i was in the room with a post-op and am probably gay etc etc etc.

Sorry not sorry.......gold.

Was the Xmas incident when this guy was Tallfocker?