PDA

View Full Version : Ginza When work f**ks up your Friday, a punt with Yuna and Nicole more than appeases me just fine

OmniMime
17-03-2018, 12:34 AM
2018 March 16th Friday

K-girl Yuna; C-girl Nicole
30mins Diamond; 30mins Diamond
Prices on website (personal profiles)

When work f**ks up your Friday, a punt with Yuna and Nicole more than appeases me just fine

Prologue
As I mentioned in the title, work today certainly fucked my mood up today. Bearing the brunt of one’s shitty logistical skills leaves a me with a downcast feeling of wanting to retire to a much needed long and slow slumber. And with a boss that nearly wanted to walk off the job because of another department, left me with utter yet simple speechlessness. Friday becomes a crappy day or as crappy as a Monday can be, when piled work never goes your way. But what alleviates this crappy mood? A punt. A punt at Ginza. Times two.

And so, with Mr. Wilson I make the arrangements. Questions here and there. Choices to consider. And I will say that today’s choices were ones in discussion with a fellow punter (holla if you’d like mate!) over the last few weeks. Yuna, Angela, Alin, Lolita, Kelly and a Nicole. Originally, I certainly considered having a Japanese into my choices, but alas, Lolita only digs a minimum of one hour. Other than that, I don’t really take much punts on Japanese. Checks made, adjustments made, and in the end a confirmation to seal the deal for a great Friday punt (hoping that nothing will impede my journey to Ginza on the day, of course). First choice, Yuna. Only because she suits my taste for one being slim-skinny. Her height I had hoped, would not be taller than I am. Although the same height could do well for a standing-doggy. If the body proportions are favourable, of course. Second choice, Nicole. One whom I am told, is very pretty. Of Kelly and Nicole, the later was really the only choice left. I am told that she is also on the line of slim-skinny. And she is, however, inexperienced. No matter. A punt is a punt until the deed is done and the result speaks for itself.

Ditching work and putting my workload aside, I make my way to glorious GC. With some time still left to await my sessions, I take a rest in my car. A sudden jerk of my elbow awakes me, and my eyes are instantly attracted to an Asian girl walking down the path. Very pretty. Very interesting. Ascertaining that she pretty much walked down from the back side of GC, I send a quick text on the girl I saw with a brief description. K-girl Ace. Well, hello Ace! I’ll need to put you on my NTF list. I did see quite several men walking around that batted an eye on her as well. That much is understandable. A quick nap done, I walk out and make my way to the reception. Greetings given, and payments transacted. Now I await my first session with eagerness.

First up: Yuna
Announcement made, I am advised to proceed to a Room 9. A room I have not been to, yet. Up the steep set of stairs and past the walled mirrors I walk to the door bearing a ‘9’. A few steps back to ponder at the walled mirrors, and checking I am in good fashion. Knocks on the door, and a girl slowly pulls it back to greet me with a big smile and a cutesy wave. Oh, yeah. Slim-skinny. As tall as I. Just barely. Hooters that nearly fell out of her rather small tight top. And damn tiny mini-skirt that you can easily see her ass-line. And I am guessing she went a size small on top, so she could make herself look damn near half-naked already. She is not overly pretty like those typical k-pop girl bands. Rather pretty much all natural. Yes, more like your next-door girl types. She exudes both sexiness and cuteness all together in one package. She kindly takes my hand to guide me down the few steps into the room. I suppose these steps are a hazard, because I only realised then that my eyes were basically stuck on the girl rather than watching my steps into the room. But, in the room, I could only laugh. The whole room was …. “Hello Kittty”. Everywhere. The walls. The ceiling-mirror. The bathroom. “Hello Kitty” ………. and it was rather pink-ish room. Although, there is quite a nice bath tub in this very spacious bathroom, I hope I don’t come back to this room again. “Hello Kitty” is like a childish prank to my senses. At least Yuna wasn’t wearing anything “Hello Kitty” ………

Anyway, Yuna has a rather good command of basic English. And there was no need to converse in Korean at all for this session. In all the short moment, my eyes have been scanning her up and down. Yuna hugs me. She gives me kisses. Her hands always busy. Her eyes always seducing mine. I quickly undress for I have waited long enough to both see bare skin and feel the pleasure of the flesh. Undressed in the bathroom, I must say that I am more embarrassed of my body. Hers was damn well more toned than mine. That is some serious dedication to looking after her body. Offered Listerine faster than I could pull out my own from my bag, Yuna takes my hand into the shower. Listerine spat out, the warm water flowing she just goes straight up to me and engages in some serious DFK. Her body pressed up against me and rubbing those B-C hooters on my chest. That is initiative on her part. In mind, I believed that I would be up to a great session. A quick, yet thorough wash of my cock she gets on her knees to take it in all into her mouth. Such a great BBBJ ensued. From front to back, up to down, a full wash down came next, and she does it well. Maybe a bit too well. She isn’t Japanese. And this is not Soapland. After washing my body, Yuna became a bit more aggressive. Her tongue goes right into my mouth, and while she was at that, she grabs my cock to stick it in between up her legs. A naked pussy with lovely lips to it that you can see from an angle. A standing pussy-slide …… seriously. And it was bloody sensual. Fantastic. But, bloody sensual. Any more intense, Yuna would be making me blow my load right there and then. But, of course, I did barely manage to persevere. And I really did need to. Nicole was up next.

After all the DFK, BBBJ and standing pussy-slide, of what felt like some 10+ minutes past we dry up to proceed to the bed. I was not certain why, but it felt like a deed was done with a session in just the shower itself. Kicking back onto the bed, I laugh again. “Hello Kitty” mirror on the ceiling. Not actually quite clear since it has all those linings and drawings. Yuna gestures me to flip over, to which I oblige. A catbath, but back-side. And no matter where her tongue and tits roam along my back and legs, I can always feel a hand of hers groping my balls and cock-shaft. Yes, my cock has long been Yuna-stimulated. Flipped over, she comes in close to engage in further DFK, only then to turn catbath into some intense BBBJ. And she is pretty good and licking. Just as if she is selfishly licking up her most favourite ice cream cone all for herself. Seeing that she has such a fine body line, I gesture a twirl of my finger in the air. She understood perfectly. ‘69’. And face beams with happiness. Oh? She likes this, eh? While she continues to enjoy her “ice cream cone”, I take much pleasure from dining on her pussy. I don’t think I recall ever dining on a pussy that has slightly notable-sized lips. DATY’ing her gave me much pleasure of her pussy. She wiggles. She moans. And I already feel like fucking her. Motioning for her to turn around, she quickly positions herself to sit on me. Whoa! There’s no rubbers on, yet. Alas, she was in position to lube up my cock ………... for some reason. With curious eyes, and with caution at the ready, Yuna does something unexpectedly on our first session together. More pussy-sliding. Oh, what a very good girl. But it was not just pussy-sliding that she was get her pleasure from. There was ‘Italian’ (ass-sliding?). I seriously felt like I was her sex toy or something. Or did she forget for a moment that I was there under her? Her eyes closed, and her breathing slightly heavy, she holds the end of my cock to rotate from pussy-sliding to ‘Italian’. Once thing came to mind very quickly, other than how sensual it was …. what the fuck did I book her for just a measly 30 minutes for?? And is this one of the reasons why no one isn’t writing up much ARs on her? To have her “talents” hidden? A pointless curiosity now, for Yuna has complete control of my lust to turn to her own pleasure.

Bearing with too much difficulty, I quickly point for the condom. On it goes, and away she goes CG’ing me. And rode me well, she did. Yuna has a fine love handle to grab on. Her pointy tits and firm hooters, my hands fondle gently. In the midst of CG’ing me, Yuna leans closer to me. More kissing, and she continues to hump me. In the middles of this, I didn’t even notice that she managed to get one of her legs straight down while the other was still arched in. It was no wonder why she seemed a little over to my right side. Normally, I’d be doing this in order to go ‘scissor mode”. In this position my hand had easy access to her ass. And I played with her ass, while SHE continued to fuck me. No, I did not stick a finger in, even though she seemed to enjoy me playing with her ass, but I did not stick a finger in. When she sat back up and continued to ride me more, I wanted to get on her. Positions change, Yuna laid back on the bed, this time I recommence in missionary to be the one to fuck her. It goes without saying how great this girl is. Missionary turns doggy. Doggy turns flat iron (I think it’s called). Flat iron turns sitting doggy. This position made it feel tighter. That little round ass. Such a long fine back. And her hand clawing at the bed headrest. Her other hand grabbing my butt from behind pulling me in and forcing me to doggy her harder. And after so much hard fucking, the moment I wanted to blow came, and I motioned her to flip over. Pulling out, my cock slipped out of the condom. Yuna has been trying to squeeze the shit out of my cock all the time. I know she’s been a busy girl, but is she always this horny? When Yuna turned over and raised a leg we saw the condom dangling from the tip, caught in her pussy lips. Yep ….. those are some hungry lips alright. New rubbers slapped on, I go in her mish method. Kissing. Hard pounding. Her hands grabbing my back and arms. So much thrusting, and so much embracing. And as I feel the rush coming up, my pace quickens and a one last final and hard thrust in to unload. I was so freaking drained and buggered. Little did we realise that the buzzer had been going off. I can’t hear that buzzer well enough, but it felt like Yuna seemed more intent on getting the most of her pleasure out of this session.

With sweat running down my face, I am left wanting to wash up with cold water. Yuna and I take to a quick chat in the shower. She is quite quirky. I’ve mentioned about it before, and I’ll mention it again. 30 minutes was stupid choice for me to make. More time was needed. Although we just realised after we finally got dressed that we seemed to have gone some 10 minutes over. And my legs felt a bit wobbly. Farewells exchanged, and Yuna imparting tight embraces and stealing a few more kisses from me, I leave the room with much tiredness and satisfaction. I even told Mr. Wilson that 30 minutes choice was too measly a choice that I made. Next time I see Yuna, soon, I’ll be sure to book her an hour and see how that very next session with play out.

And it is a funny thing. The last Korean that I had that was as passionately wild as this Yuna, was also a Yuna from 5 Stars. I really miss that Yuna … even though we still text each other.

Second up: Nicole
By the time I got downstairs, Yuki, as always, finds my blank face very amusing. I can only weakly flash a smirk. Ginza girls that I have had to date, sure manages to drain my energy faster than I can recover. And I begged a moment’s rest before the next session with Nicole. As I take my brief respite, I notice a girl arriving. To my eyes, I found this Korean girl quite pretty. To my mind I found this Korean girl astonishingly like so to a typical kpop band girl idol. Probably like Twice’s Na-Yeon. I would have to find out later who this one is. 10 minutes passes, I feel most of my energy tank recovered, an announcement goes off. Back to the reception, I am informed that I am to proceed to …. “Hello Kitty” room. This made me laugh again. And just a thought came to my mind, then. Is there a “Sailor Moon” room in here?

Back up to room 9, and a few knocks on the door. A girl behind shyly greets me at first. My eyebrows raised high. Oh. It’s the Korean girl that I saw briefly earlier. Only that this girl is the Chinese Nicole that I was booked with on my second session. On closer look, yes, she very pretty. On closer look, she does look like Korean. On closer look, she looks like Twice’s Na-Yeon. And this I asked her about. She managed to phrase her English out, saying that many people indeed thought she is Korean all due to her looks. Well, 2 in 1. I found out who the girl I was curious about, and I’m also about to fuck the same girl, lol! Body-wise, she is like Yuna, but only shorter. Her English is not that great, but her personality was bubbly. She has a cute laugh as well. And she assists in removing all my clothes. Although, I rather usually prefer to do that myself, so I can keep my clothes folded neatly on the seat. In the bathroom, as I rinse my mouth with Listerine, Nicole is undressing facing the bathtub. A shy girl this one. But, then I see those sort of boob-puff stick-ons or something. Ah. She must be a cup size smaller than expected. But, when she turned around, everything explained itself. What a set of hooters. Still B cups but adorn with big pink pellets for tits. Those must be nice to suck on. And probably why she wore those things, so her tits would not be so overly protruding from her white tight top. I have to say, Nicole has quite a fantastic body indeed … but, with quite a bush down below. “I don’t think I’ll floss my teeth for this second session”, was my thoughts at that moment.

In the shower, she does well as expected in washing me down. BBBJ was also a nice one. At this point, I cannot think properly. But, it felt like she does a much nicer job at BBBJ compared to Yuna. All dried up, and on the bed. Nicole then motions me to flip over, to which I oblige. A catbath. But …. A very inexperienced one. She certainly is new here. Raw, and a pleasure to experience a fresh take. Moments later, as I gladly rested as such to regain more energy, she motions me to be on all fours …. like a dog. Oh, no. Not that ass licking thing! I begged for Nicole’s forgiveness, in declining this offer, but that ass licking thing on me is not something I neither find sensual nor exhilarating. Nevertheless, it was not the end of the world or her. My back to the bed, she smoothly continues the flow of the session. Cathbath and then down to more BBBJ. Strangely enough, her skills at catbath is rather raw, but her skills with BBBJ, it is quite sensual and inviting. She does BBBJ very well. A little too well, that she seems enthusiastic and determined to get me to blow my load in her mouth. But, I wanted to fuck this pretty little thing for certain. And with time that felt like much has passed on, I struggle to get to reach for the condoms that was not in my sights, her hands still clenched onto me. After managing to stop her, I gesture for her to get the rubbers done up. On she goes, for CG, and …. she is tight. Grabbing her love handles. Grabbing those fantastic big tits of hers. And engaging with DFK. I wanted to sit up, so I could get those tits of hers into my mouth. Since Nicole was rather light, it was easy for me to shift the end of the bed so that my legs could drop off the bed. My arms could nearly wrap around her under from her butt, she was so light that I could pretty much move her body to ride my cock harder. However, she was pretty much gyrating on me quite intensely. She moans. And she moans quite loudly. At that point, I’d rather gag her mouth. A girl struggling not to moan or scream of pleasure makes it even more appealing to the senses. Whilst fucking this way, I feast on her tits. They’re like big pink firm pellets. And, they became my favourite lollipop to lick and suck on.

After moments of fucking, tit sucking and DFKs, I felt I wanted to blow my load, again. I looked up at her and eyed to the bed. Not letting her go, I lifted her up and got up further onto the bed. Her back to the bed, I went in missionary. Poundings. Thrusting. Banging. It was long until then that I had to blow my load. And so, I picked up my pace, and Nicole pulls me in, pressed down on her body, A last few thrusts get me past the line. Another load well spent. With time again going over, as the buzzer rings, we wash up as fast as we could. We still manage to chat a little, and I can’t help but think she has such a cute laugh. And she is quite fit.

Farewells exchanged, hugs and kisses, I leave the room yet again satisfied, but a little too drained out. A little more training for a few things more, and I think she’ll easily join the huge ranks of fantastic service girls in GC.

Epilogue
Down at the reception I give my thanks. Notes given, and Nicole may end up trimming up that tight pussy of hers. The walk back to my car was rather slow. The drive home? Sleepy. To type up this report, finished past midnight, without yet perfecting it? Exhausting. But I must concur, this Friday was made better by these two girls. Yuna, most especially. The next time I go to GC, I’d be better off placing it on a day off. Until a few weeks later ….

Regards.

Brothelcreeper
17-03-2018, 08:06 AM
Great review Omni, I was in the room with you all the way.

Both sound good service girls but as you say, 30 minutes sessions are a bit rushed so perhaps you save up your pennies and do two longer sessions to maximise the enjoyment

OmniMime
17-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Great review Omni, I was in the room with you all the way.

Both sound good service girls but as you say, 30 minutes sessions are a bit rushed so perhaps you save up your pennies and do two longer sessions to maximise the enjoyment

Thanks, mate.

But, yeah, I'm going for seconds with Yuna on a longer session and see how that turns out. Mostly the only reason I go a short session with new girls is the see skin first and test the waters, lol~~~

kotter
17-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Great review. I kind of understand the 30 minute sessions given the prices

OmniMime
17-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Great review. I kind of understand the 30 minute sessions given the prices

You've had her before? How did that go?

kotter
17-03-2018, 02:04 PM
Never been to Ginza yet. You were trying a sample for 40 minutes

OmniMime
17-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Never been to Ginza yet. You were trying a sample for 40 minutes

Yeah, well ... when a girl is horny, I don't think they pay attention to alarms, buzzer or anything that rings, lol~

BigDipper
17-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Holla mate!

Nice review and happy to have helped out a fellow punter make Friday special!

Dun forget about Angela man. She takes time off for maybe a month then back on for a month... so hopefully she is back soon. Have not seen her yet this year but she is another for your NTF list.

Based on your review I’ve just bumped up Nicole. Keen to try Kelly too. Skye, Hyorim.... ahhh too many!

Life is good.

OmniMime
17-03-2018, 03:29 PM
Holla mate!

Nice review and happy to have helped out a fellow punter make Friday special!

Dun forget about Angela man. She takes time off for maybe a month then back on for a month... so hopefully she is back soon. Have not seen her yet this year but she is another for your NTF list.

Based on your review I’ve just bumped up Nicole. Keen to try Kelly too. Skye, Hyorim.... ahhh too many!

Life is good.

Oh ... Kelly. How did I forget that one ..
Ace, Kelly, Lolita, BoA, Yuna again .... yep, too many choices. But, Gladesville next week. Need to stick to schedules :(

rooter
17-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Nicole and Yuna - nice girls and nice way to spend a Friday night.
Good stuff bro!

OmniMime
17-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Nicole and Yuna - nice girls and nice way to spend a Friday night.
Good stuff bro!

Thanks, Mr. Rooter!! But, my punts are a far cry from your amazing number of punts there. Your ARs also an encouragement. And much envy of your adventures with the Japanese girls there. I've yet to try one, lol~~

kotter
17-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Day I win the lottery I will be at this place every day
Thanks and keep up these reviews.
Just like being there

Assandlegs
18-03-2018, 01:44 AM
Fantastic AR Omni!! I was in there with you all the way.. I was actually getting horny just reading your descriptions!!

OmniMime
18-03-2018, 09:56 AM
Day I win the lottery I will be at this place every day
Thanks and keep up these reviews.
Just like being there

Wishful thinking, but certainly one I would indulge in, lol~ I always found lottery to be a farfetched luck-based punt ..

But, yeah, I'll try to keep up with posting good stories. Great girls gives me these stories to write. The great ones always inspires me to write ^^

OmniMime
18-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Fantastic AR Omni!! I was in there with you all the way.. I was actually getting horny just reading your descriptions!!

Lol~~~ Thanks, mate ^^ But, the AR wasn't perfected and the third and last section was a bit too rushed in writing. Damn too tired and sleepy to focus on the writing past midnight ㅜㅜ

kotter
18-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Your AR was very inspiring

OmniMime
19-03-2018, 06:35 AM
Your AR was very inspiring

Why, thank you Mr. Kotter. I'll definitely be taking a longer session with Yuna next time to see how that story would turn out.

Unless, of course, anyone else recommends any other girl would definitely inspire me with a great story to write ^^

phoenix555
19-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Very impressive review as always. Also for dedication to having at least two girls in the row.

OmniMime
19-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Very impressive review as always. Also for dedication to having at least two girls in the row.

I'm not so sure about that after my last. Getting difficult to do the punts this way on weekdays. Might have to move that lind of punt row to a weekend when I'm not working at all~

xboyx
23-03-2018, 12:39 AM
what a read!
is Yuna still skinny and very toned girl? I remember she is one rare girl who has toned clear abs, almost like packs with super fit slim waist that you can grab and won't feel a gram of fat at her waist.

OmniMime
23-03-2018, 10:16 AM
what a read!
is Yuna still skinny and very toned girl? I remember she is one rare girl who has toned clear abs, almost like packs with super fit slim waist that you can grab and won't feel a gram of fat at her waist.

ㅋㅋ Thanks, mate. Yours are a great read as well!

Yeah, her fitness intimidates mine by a far margin. When she does that pussy-sliding on top of me, I can see the fine lines of the abs. Grabbing her love handles at the same time ... sends shivers all over my body~~~

Had Jessie last night, as well, lol~~~

puntingpete
23-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Had a session with yuna and it didn't get me going too much.... I think she's got one of the most athletic bodies out there but her overall look just didn't match up.... Must be me though... I'm fat so might be the intimidation like you guys mentioned!

xboyx
23-03-2018, 02:53 PM
reading this makes me want to see Yuna again. still remember the scene she was riding me on top, looking at herself at the ceiling mirror (same room 9 hello kitty one), she was grabbing her boobs while riding. I was more horny than her so my fucking didn't last so long with this girl.
her toned fit body is a big winner for me as I like skinny girls. Yuna is skinny but not an "unhealthy" look.

OmniMime
23-03-2018, 04:18 PM
I am waiting for her to return next week. Not to mention Jessie having her last day today, from what she said last night. Haven't even done up my AR yet, lol~~