PDA

View Full Version : Ginza LALA - A Totally Hot GFE - 40 plus Sessions

Assandlegs
18-03-2018, 12:10 AM
Prelude:

Last week I have hit a milestone. I had session number 40 with my favourite lady of all time - C LALA at Ginza Club. Even the mention of her name sends shivers up my spine. Lala is THE Service Queen at Ginza. I first walked in to see Lala on 4 Nov 17, even the date and time are still stuck in my memory! During my very first session, Lala greeted me very warmly, slipping into a GFE session with me as that is the way I like it. I still remember my first sight of Lala when I opened the door, to be greeted by this sensationally beautiful girl about 170cm tall, a figure to die for with a her beautifully enhanced C-D breasts! I remember her walking up to me, wrapping her arms around me and commencing a kissing session that I will never ever forget! When we came up for air, she said " I like your face" and smothered me in kisses.

I walked out of that first session, not realising where that journey would take me!

Review:

Fast forward to this week and the start of session number 40 just over 4 months to the day of my first visit - I walk into the room, to be greeted very warmly by Lala. Lala gently cups my face with her hands and commences a beautiful session of kissing that progresses into LFK/DFK. Lala is wearing a nurses outfit today, her signature black stockings are hanging over the chair to one side, ready to be put on at a moments notice. Lala looks at me today and says "I love you face! You have such a cute face!!" I smile and she gives a girly giggle and suggests we hop in the shower for the clean up. I always look forward to the shower with Lala, and not just to get clean!! Lala thoroughly washes me down, mind you, I still clean my own ass as even Lala touching me gets me jumping 2m straight up!!

Once I am cleaned down, Lala looks up at me with her gorgeous eyes and slowly lowers herself to her knees and starts one of the most amazing BBBJ shower sessions I have ever had! Lala's technique involves slowly sucking the shaft of my cock and almost sending me off to heaven! After a short time, probably minutes, Lala's technique switches to her signature DTBBBJ !! I am not a big man, but even the thought of Lala commencing her DT session just gives me a hard-on! Lala manages to get me fully in and uses her throat muscles to stimulate the tip of my cock!

With each of these sessions, we just go with the flow. After 40 sessions, you would think that there wouldn't be too much for me left to explore. We dry off from the shower and recommence our kissing and attention. My kissing is much more gentle and I slowly and gently kiss Lala until the session begins to take the DFK route. After 40 sessions, we actually know what the other likes.

Lala lays on the edge of the bed and I begin by commencing a DATY session! Lala in not shy to let me know when she wants something done her way.... DATY is something that she really likes to get into and it is one of my most favourite things to do with her as well! Well, after 40 sessions with the most beautiful woman in Sydney - even I learn a thing or 2! I love to very gently tease Lala with soft, gentle kisses and caresses all around her pussy and ass.

Lala is not adverse to a bit of rimming and I gently run my tongue ever so gently around her pussy and ass. Lala makes all the right sounds when she is enjoying the session, so after a short time, I use my tongue in a more flicking motion and managed to get Lala to cum. Today, she looked at me and told me that she wanted to DD me. I am not a big fan of DD, but Lala promised to be gentle as she wanted me to experience this feeling. Lala kneels on the bed and shows me how she would like me to position myself. I felt uncomfortable, but I did tell Lala that I was willing to give it a try! Lala began to very very gently provide some rimming action, she kept her tongue very soft and she started to make small moaning sounds. At this point, I am actually enjoying her gentleness and this goes on for a few minutes, at no point did she make me feel more uncomfortable and it was an experience that I will always remember.

Next we move into 69. This is my favourite, and Lala's favourite too! Lala's blowjobs are to die for... her gentle sliding motions gets me going and my juices flowing. 69 is fantastic because I can then try and get Lala to cum again.. and again. Her pussy is clean shaven, and when I hit the right spot for her, she gets really really wet! Our 69 sessions always last the longest as Lala enjoys to pleasure you, and get pleasured by you in return! I am in heaven as I gaze up at Lala's gorgeous body, slim waist and seriously long, beautiful legs as you can see in her photos!

After we finish our 69, Lala moves around and begins to kiss me with passion! I love to cup my hands around her hair and gently caress her face as I very gently kiss her lips, cheeks, neck and watch her eyes widen when I gently kiss her. Lala doms me up and I enjoy a session with Lala riding me in CG. Her beautiful long hair hangs around our faces as she carefully lowers herself onto my rock solid cock and she starts to pump. Soft moans escape her lips and her face screws up a little in concentration as she begins to take longer and deeper thrusts. Lala begins to shout that she is coming and commences grinding herself on me and brings herself to another orgasm. This is super exciting for me as Lala gets so wet, that her juices run down my cock and nuts and this is a huge turn on for me!

At this point, I tap Lala on her thigh and ask her to lay down and rest while I take my turn to do a bit of work. Lala flips herself over onto her back and I commence a session in mish... I gaze along Lala's body, from the top where I look at her hair that is spread out around her, follow her body line down to her gorgeous legs! Lala asks me to hop off while she gets up and puts her high heels on and then stands in front of the basin and positions herself for a standing rear doggie while we look at ourselves in the mirror in front of us. Awesome stuff!!

Head back over to the bed where Lala positions herself on the bed and I commence my routine of very slowly inserting the tip of my cock just inside and then slowly going harder and harder. Then stop, catch my breath and then repeat. While I am doing this, I very gently caress her face, followed by gentle kisses. When she opens her eyes, she give me the most beautiful smile and leans up slightly to return my gentle kisses. When it comes time to really start pumping, Lala adjust her position by twisting her hips in a manner that thrusts her pussy up on an angle that allows for deeper penetration and soon Lala is shouting that she is coming again. I adjust my position to one that has me thrusting deeply inside Lala and has her rolling from one orgasm into another.

During the final few minutes, i bring Lala to the edge of the bed to continue DATY in order to make her cum as many times as I can until the buzzer goes off. Today was the first time ever that I had Lala riding wave after wave of serious orgasms, even to the point where she finally stopped me and gasped "too much baby, too much!!" I looked up along Lala's perfect body in amazement as she used her hand to cover herself to stop me continuing on her!

After 40 sessions, I have finally learnt enough to have the Service Queen of Ginza begging me to stop making her cum!!!!

Conclusion:

After 40 sessions with this stunningly beautiful woman, what keeps me coming back? Just her perfection and I know that when I leave, I would have had the best sexual experience ever. I realise that, after 40 sessions, I no longer fuck her, but I actually make love to her.

Lala is one of the best because she enjoys her work. Lala enjoys sex. Lala enjoys giving pleasure and receiving pleasure. Lala enjoys to cum, and make you cum in return. She really is the Service Queen of Ginza. If you book Lala, this is not a punt in any sense of the word, but you are almost guaranteed to have a wonderful time. If you are gentle and return the favour and provide Lala with pleasure, she will make it a session that you will never, ever forget!

Will I try any other girls at Ginza? No, not while Lala is working there because Lala is the best for me, why would I try to change perfection?

OmniMime
18-03-2018, 12:44 AM
WTF?!?! 40?? That's some serious dedication!!

Assandlegs
18-03-2018, 12:45 AM

Please note that photos have been uploaded with permission from Ginza, and Lala herself.

Assandlegs
18-03-2018, 12:46 AM
WTF?!?! 40?? That's some serious dedication!!

41 now Omni... lol... I just cant get enough of her... there's some serious sex involved!!

OmniMime
18-03-2018, 10:01 AM
41? .... man, you could have just propsed to her .... but, by 'serious sex', I know what you mean. In any case, I'll be sure to steer clear of her, so her heart doesn't get swayed, lol~ I only had her twice! Honestly. I swear~~

Assandlegs
18-03-2018, 10:09 AM
41? .... man, you could have just propsed to her .... but, by 'serious sex', I know what you mean. In any case, I'll be sure to steer clear of her, so her heart doesn't get swayed, lol~ I only had her twice! Honestly. I swear~~lol... but you only had her for 30min.. that's not counted as a whole session! That's only half a session!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

xboyx
18-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Shi Fu really have found your true love with Lala. I have my own favourite at Ginza too but it's not Lala.
Reading this AR makes me damn horny and want to see my favourite ASAP.
Is it 41 sessions with Lala only? you must be very loyal to her. Sure she would have know you head to toe by now. I guess it makes a huge difference in terms of "making love" (yea guess it's not just regular sex anymore) cuz she and you know each other so well by now and she knows you're attracted to her.

Brothelcreeper
18-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Get a room Ass !!

Assandlegs
18-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Shi Fu really have found your true love with Lala. I have my own favourite at Ginza too but it's not Lala.
Reading this AR makes me damn horny and want to see my favourite ASAP.
Is it 41 sessions with Lala only? you must be very loyal to her. Sure she would have know you head to toe by now. I guess it makes a huge difference in terms of "making love" (yea guess it's not just regular sex anymore) cuz she and you know each other so well by now and she knows you're attracted to her.Yes, that's 41 with Lala only.
Amazing stuff!

Will you share who your favourite is?

OmniMime
19-03-2018, 06:33 AM
Yes, that's 41 with Lala only.
Amazing stuff!

Will you share who your favourite is?

Since you've gone into the 40s range, looks like you'll have to get the amount up to the 80s range for the luck of the number itself, lol~~

Assandlegs
19-03-2018, 02:40 PM
Since you've gone into the 40s range, looks like you'll have to get the amount up to the 80s range for the luck of the number itself, lol~~I wonder how long it will take to get to 80.. 100

OmniMime
19-03-2018, 04:40 PM
I wonder how long it will take to get to 80.. 100

....... you've gone insane, mate~~~ One could say you've been "Lala-washed" ^^

Assandlegs
19-03-2018, 04:55 PM
....... you've gone insane, mate~~~ One could say you've been "Lala-washed" ^^lolol.... Lala has washed me.. 41 times...
I seen what you did there Omni.. :)
I enjoy Lala far too much .. but then, I have had far too many dud punts in the past. At least I know that when I see Lala, I will walk out a very happy man.

woods23
19-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Mr Ass now thats very impressive lol

Have u ever ask her if shes getting sick of you? Just wondering that's all ;)
I have heard from a few girls that they tell their regulars or (thinking )to see someone else if you are too obsessed with them it's not too healthy haha.

Assandlegs
19-03-2018, 06:35 PM

I have heard from a few girls that they tell their regulars to see someone else if you too obsessed with them not too healthy haha.Mr Woods, I keep asking her that very question every few visits... apparently she is not sick of me yet !!

xboyx
19-03-2018, 06:37 PM

I have heard from a few girls that they tell their regulars or (thinking )to see someone else if you are too obsessed with them it's not too healthy haha.

she will never be sick of him, he's regular which Lala would make good income from it plus she can enjoy coming from his DATY and fucking lol

quackm2002
20-03-2018, 08:33 AM
This is actually a bit sad. Seeing the same girl that many times or even half that number is indicative of an obsession. The fact that you won’t see anyone else makes it obvious your interest in the girl goes way beyond a casual root.

Even if she can’t stand you, she’s hardly going to say so considering the impact you have on her pocket. She would know you are obsessed with her and the fact that you are still paying after 40 visits to see her makes it pretty clear she has zero interest in you. If she thought anything of you, you’d almost certainly be dating now.

Just my two cents worth

Assandlegs
20-03-2018, 08:40 AM
I can understand your thinking... I just don't feel comfortable seeing anyone else at Ginza. That doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed the company of others elsewhere...

hotnite
20-03-2018, 08:57 AM
40 sesh.. what’s that, 10 stacks ? Geez

Pongie
20-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Have you been with Lala outside of Ginza?

20-03-2018, 11:42 AM
wow 40!!! men only girl I seen more times is Nana from dream girls visited her 10 times.

quackm2002
20-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Mate, I think you need to take a long hard life at yourself and be honest. Are you obsessed with this girl? If so, you better wean yourself off her because if nothing has developed after 40+ visits, she has about as much interest in you as she has in catching the plague.

I assume almost no doubt you have asked her out and she said no? If so, time to move on. It’s not going to happen for you. Let her go and save yourself the pain

tales88
20-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Some good advice there. Plenty of other girls to try at Ginza.

Assandlegs
20-03-2018, 10:19 PM
Mate, I think you need to take a long hard life at yourself and be honest. Are you obsessed with this girl? If so, you better wean yourself off her because if nothing has developed after 40+ visits, she has about as much interest in you as she has in catching the plague.

I assume almost no doubt you have asked her out and she said no? If so, time to move on. It’s not going to happen for you. Let her go and save yourself the painMate, are you ok?
I love fucking Lala...
I have never asked her out because I am not in the position to do so. I love the fact that i can fuck her and go home. I am not "obsessed" with her.
Lala is my ultimate fuck. I love sliding my cock up her tight pussy and having her beg for more. She is so hot!!
Long hard look at myself? I am not obsessed in the sense you think.
I have favorites at many shops!

justinfox
20-03-2018, 10:38 PM
I say go for 100 ... if you got a good thing going and your not expecting anything else then 1 hour fuck session ... then why not ?

Assandlegs
20-03-2018, 10:40 PM
I say go for 100 ... if you got a good thing going and your expecting going else then 1 hour fuck session ... then why not ?Haha... love your thinking Mr Fox!! I will try to get to 100 as soon as I can!!

paddington244
20-03-2018, 10:46 PM
I think there now be other competition for your affections

Assandlegs
20-03-2018, 10:48 PM
I think there now be other competition for your affectionsYes there are... the A&L love machine is well spread around ...

scotty3d
20-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Looks like you've found someone that scratches your itch, well done !!

Assandlegs
21-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Looks like you've found someone that scratches your itch, well done !!Well put scotty3d

Raybo
21-03-2018, 10:32 AM
I have seen the same WL over 40 times before. I enjoyed being with her and we had some great times. We did meet outside the shop on a couple of occasions. It was when i stopped seeing her when the issues started. Suffice to say i don't visit her anymore and i am actually disappointed with the way she treated me in the end.

I have come to realise that once you pay the money, do the deed and walk out that room the transaction is complete. Really no need to complicate things with dating WLs etc. Let them do their job, have a good time and leave. If you want to see a WL numerous times it should be for the level of service they provide and perhaps a connection you have with them in the room.

Assandlegs
21-03-2018, 01:32 PM
I have seen the same WL over 40 times before. I enjoyed being with her and we had some great times. We did meet outside the shop on a couple of occasions. It was when i stopped seeing her when the issues started. Suffice to say i don't visit her anymore and i am actually disappointed with the way she treated me in the end.

I have come to realise that once you pay the money, do the deed and walk out that room the transaction is complete. Really no need to complicate things with dating WLs etc. Let them do their job, have a good time and leave. If you want to see a WL numerous times it should be for the level of service they provide and perhaps a connection you have with them in the room.

Thanks for sharing Raybo. I am in the second category. I love having sex with Lala. Period.

Raybo
21-03-2018, 02:35 PM
Thanks for sharing Raybo. I am in the second category. I love having sex with Lala. Period.

I am sort of off having regulars now. So many hot girls out there and most of them are providing a level of service i am accustomed to.

In saying that, i have seen a girl recently a couple of times, she has already told me she loves me and wants to spend time with me. Part of me wants to keep it going in the very real chance i will get some freebies, but the sensible part of me wants to avoid the complications of developing some kind of relationship with a WL.

hotnite
21-03-2018, 02:40 PM
I am sort of off having regulars now. So many hot girls out there and most of them are providing a level of service i am accustomed to.

In saying that, i have seen a girl recently a couple of times, she has already told me she loves me and wants to spend time with me. Part of me wants to keep it going in the very real chance i will get some freebies, but the sensible part of me wants to avoid the complications of developing some kind of relationship with a WL.

A girl who professes love after a couple of sessions ? Listen to your sensible part, my man.

Freebies 😂

Raybo
21-03-2018, 03:36 PM
A girl who professes love after a couple of sessions ? Listen to your sensible part, my man.

Freebies 😂

Haha! 😁 sensible part winning for now. Made me cringe a little when she said it.

If i see her outside a shop and fuck her for 'free' then it can get a little messy.

Assandlegs
21-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Haha! [emoji16] sensible part winning for now. Made me cringe a little when she said it.

If i see her outside a shop and fuck her for 'free' then it can get a little messy.Nothing is ever "free"
There is always a cost associated with "freebies".

xboyx
22-03-2018, 01:15 AM
Haha! �� sensible part winning for now. Made me cringe a little when she said it.

If i see her outside a shop and fuck her for 'free' then it can get a little messy.

when things get out of the shop, it will end up in a train wreck I think. best is to keep it inside and enjoy the variety, they say we men get older but the girls never!

Brothelcreeper
22-03-2018, 07:05 AM
Nothing is ever "free"
There is always a cost associated with "freebies".

Never a truer word was said.

In my experience it gets emotional and messy and never ends well.....but I still keep doing it........

MrSeven
22-03-2018, 02:38 PM
Wooing a WL away from a brothel gives quite the sense of achievement. But it's pretty unfulfilling in the long run. It's one of those bucket list things... Along with fucking a stripper. Cool to tell your kids one day, once they're old enough.

Assandlegs
03-04-2018, 07:29 AM
Lala has returned on roster today after a 10 day break.
lol.....I can't help myself - session 44 locked and loaded.
Booking is very easy with a quick text to Wilson with my preferred time (and usually the girls name, bit I don't even bother, Wilson and Yuki both know who I am there to see!!) and almost without fail received a reply with confirmation.
lol... seriously, I have never been this excited to see anyone come back!

A&L slowly walks off into the distance whistling the tune "we're off to see the wizard" but substitutes the words " I'm off to see Lala, to have her suck my ...."

schloong
03-04-2018, 08:15 AM
Mate, I know where you're coming from, so to speak.

I have a regular ML that I have been seeing for a couple of years now & it's now just a full-on passionate session. We don't see each other outside the shop environment as I can't, but it's always good fun...

Assandlegs
03-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Well, a 2 hours session and I finally got 2 shots off. No other girl has been able to do this for me. AR inc soon.

OmniMime
03-04-2018, 06:58 PM
Well, a 2 hours session and I finally got 2 shots off. No other girl has been able to do this for me. AR inc soon.Only 2 shots in a 2 hour session? Yuna almost made me go 3 in an hour. Resisted with just 2, lol~~

Assandlegs
03-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Only 2 shots in a 2 hour session? Yuna almost made me go 3 in an hour. Resisted with just 2, lol~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using TapatalkI was lucky to get the second shot off....

OmniMime
03-04-2018, 07:16 PM
I was lucky to get the second shot off....

Sent from my SM-G950F using TapatalkWell, I am so looking forward to that AR. A 2 hour session~~ That's got to be filled with extremely juicy details ^^

hotnite
03-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Only 2 shots in a 2 hour session? Yuna almost made me go 3 in an hour. Resisted with just 2, lol~~

First person I know who saves his cum in a brothel lol

Assandlegs
04-04-2018, 12:29 AM
Ahhh ffs.. just had a 2k word AR done and lost it all because I was too long writing it and site logged me out... AR coming later.

In summary.. 2 shots... first blew my load and second was a CIM that blew me away!!

OmniMime
04-04-2018, 07:29 AM
Ahhh ffs.. just had a 2k word AR done and lost it all because I was too long writing it and site logged me out... AR coming later.

In summary.. 2 shots... first blew my load and second was a CIM that blew me away!!

That shit happened to me as well. Lesson learned, I used Microsoft Word Online to do my ARs, before copying amd pasting onto the site~~

Assandlegs
05-04-2018, 11:20 PM
Prelude:

I just finished session no 44 with my favourite girl of all time! C Lala at Ginza Club! I texted Wilson to find out when Lala would come back on roster. Tuesday 3 April was the reply, awesome!! I waited until 6pm last Monday and texted Wilson again to confirm that Lala was still coming back the next morning. Wilson promptly replied “Yes “ and I immediately sent my request to be Lala’s first customer of the day, and I booked for 2 hours!!!
Lala had just returned from 2 weeks away and I was very excited at the thought of seeing her again! Tuesday rolled around and I rocked up to Ginza at 10.15 and was promptly sent upstairs to my favourite room 2.

Review:

I quietly knocked on the door and heard a familiar, beautiful voice call out to come in. I slowly walk into the room and Lala almost shouts “Baby!!” and quickly moves to me and throws her arms around my neck and begins DFK kissing me straight off the bat! Lala was wearing a pilots uniform and she looked fucking great !!! Fucking sexy !!! I managed to come up for air and Lala whispers “I missed you darling!!”
I gently cupped my hands along her cheek and hair and gently kissed her with light caressing of our lips. Lala closed her eyes and leaned into me and I gently worked my way around her face and neck. After a minute or so, Lala opens her eyes and gives me a beautiful smile and says “lets go to shower!” We quickly get undressed and hop in the shower. Lala soaps me up and washes me down. Lala then exclaimed as she remembers, “baby!!! You are my first back from my holiday! I have had no sex since I left and you were my last before I went away!!” I thought about it and she was right! She the holds my face and said “ I am horny and I want you ..NOW!”
Shower session cut short, missed out on her bbbjdt in the shower, but as we hopped on the bed, Lala said “Baby, I want 69... I love 69 with you first!” Who am I to argue? I lay on my back and thought “wow, this is the 44th time I have done this and it never gets old!!!” Also, today wasn't just the normal 1 hour session, but a 2 hour session!!”. Lala positions herself above me and I gaze in wonder at her beautifully clean-shaven pussy... I gently lick and kiss my way around her pussy without actually touching her pussy at this early stage... Lala is whimpering gently and her pussy is getting WET and I haven't even licked her yet!! Meanwhile, Lala began to take all of RBJ in her mouth and began sucking and slurping up and down my shaft ever so slowly. She soon had me seeing fucking stars!! I thought I had better start giving Lala my serious attention!
After 43 sessions with this amazingly beautiful, sexy, horny babe, I have learnt a thing or two on how she likes her pussy licked! I had to start because after 43 sessions, Lala also knows as much about what I like as I do about her! Lala was quickly bringing me up to the point of no return! After gently teasing Lala for the first couple of minutes and getting her so wet that her pussy was dripping on my chin and I hadn't even touched her yet!! I quickly found Lala’s sweet spot and began to give her a slow lick. I soon had Lala shaking and shuddering above me and soon she was shouting “I’m cumming baby!!” and she finally let out a huge groan and pressed her face against the inside of my thigh! Lala gave me a beautiful smile and then continued to bbbj me. Finally, she had enough and said “I want to fuck now, I want to make love to you!”
Lala doms me up and hops on in CG.. after no sex for 2 weeks, her pussy is so fucking tight, I nearly blew my load then and there!!! Lala works RBJ deeper into her pussy, fuck me I was almost in tears with the pure joy and pleasure of being her first fuck after 2 weeks!! Lala began the motion of engulfing my whole shaft and slowly raising until just my tip remained inside her.. pure heaven!! Suddenly, she begins to plunge harder and faster and begins to half cry and finally grinds her pussy really hard against my pelvic bone and shudders and shakes as she cries and brings herself to an amazing orgasm!!!
Lala flips onto her back and says “I want you to cum darling, we have 2 hours and I want you to cum again!!”. Lala knows l am only a one shot guy when I have an hour, and I can usually fuck for most of the hour and be happy. Lala positions herself and I commence my routine of starting very slowly, Lala is beginning to get a sheen of sweat across her face and suddenly twists her hips to allow for deeper penetration and she begs “harder baby, harder!!” and I begin pounding harder and faster! Lala gasps and begs me to grab her ankles to fuck her with my method that absolutely blows her away! I then grab her ankles, lift her higher and begin to pound the fuck out of her super tight pussy as her face chages colour and she has a huge sheen of sweat across her face!! Lala begins to scream and gasp that she is cumming again!!! Lala finally begs me to cum so she can try to get me over the line in a round 2! I continued my routine and finally blew my load with gasping and shouting on my part!
We quickly showered and Lala suggested we continue our 69 session and she soon had me rock hard again! Lala knows my body almost better than I do!! Finally, RBJ needed a break as it felt like he was about to snap off, especially when Lala mounts me in CG again!! I flip Lala over and l bury my face deep in her pussy in a DATY session that involves a lot of bucking and shouting and cumming !!!
At the 105 min mark, I am completely fucked... I think RBJ was limp as a wet biscuit! He still had only one shot but I couldn't see myself going for a second shot at this point... but I forgot to take into account Lala’s determination!! Lala positions herself between my legs... rockbunny junior was embarrassing me in his effort to shrink as small as it can get... then Lala very gently took the knob oh so gently in her mouth and began to twirl and swirl until RBJ got harder and harder! Lala lets out a giggle and says that she wants me to CIM. Now, I am not a fan of CIM as a one shot guy. However, I have already shot my load and thought “why not?”
Lala begins her routine and was soon going hammer and tongue! At 10 minutes left, Lala was making a huge effort to get me to cum. My problem was that she was going too hard, I said “baby, can you please slow down... “ at which point Lala slowed her bbbj down and concentrated on style and not speed! Very soon, Lala had me gasping to a fucking huge orgasm that involved a massive CIM!!! Lala continues her routine as I must have completely filled her mouth!
Lala smiles and goes to the sink to lose the load l deposited in her mouth!! I have 5 minutes left and I drag Lala to the base of the bed and DATY her until Wilson pressed the buzzer!!
Lala sits up, gives me a beautiful smile and gives me some DFK until the next buzzer went off! Lala thanked me for making her cum so many times. I thanked her for making me cum twice!!
After one day at work, Lala has now started another period of leave away. Lala will return!!!

Conclusion:

Lala is a complete package! I sometimes think to try someone else but realise that they are not comparable to what I have with Lala!

I have many pm's asking if I get special service or if I love her. The answer to the first is no, I don't get special service as all of her service is special! I will answer the “do you love her?” with the question “what is not to love??

Thank you Wilson and Yuki!! Thank you Lala!

Lala told me about her situation and has returned to China after only one day back here!! She will be back very soon and I plan to be her first again !!!

xboyx
05-04-2018, 11:28 PM
Shi Fu, looks like your heart is firmly with Lala's
Hope you won't go mental when she left
I have my favourite at Ginza too, I can relate. When Lala and my fav all left, reckon we can hold hands and cry on each other's shoulder :))

Assandlegs
05-04-2018, 11:40 PM
Shi Fu, looks like your heart is firmly with Lala's
Hope you won't go mental when she left
I have my favourite at Ginza too, I can relate. When Lala and my fav all left, reckon we can hold hands and cry on each other's shoulder :))Grasshopper... the cock must have famine for it to enjoy the richness of a wet pussy !!! Also, I went to a higher plane of existence with a session of DD and rimming!!

Plus I am actually away for the month so I can't see her even if I wanted too!!

Crying on each other's shoulder sounds like a good plan to me !!

Assandlegs
21-04-2018, 01:50 AM
Just finished session 45 with my Lala... she has returned!! It is just over 2 weeks since she left and she returned on roster today!!! Man...i walked in with a raging hard on.... i walked out with a raging hard on ...AR incoming after I go a wank off a bit more !!!

xboyx
21-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Just finished session 45 with my Lala... she has returned!! It is just over 2 weeks since she left and she returned on roster today!!! Man...i walked in with a raging hard on.... i walked out with a raging hard on ...AR incoming after I go a wank off a bit more !!!

lol I saw Lala on roster and knew you'd see her. she's captive by assandleg

AdolfHitler
21-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Amazing entertainment and by the sound of it she must of made many people punters broke....regardless what service..body...looks...but to do this regulary and that level and no protection she must be passing around some serious bacteria, but as u see the hornyness overcomes the brain and wallet.
Look whoever visits the same worker again'n'again is totally lost or very close to the final act of visting " The Gap"

Assandlegs
21-04-2018, 10:43 PM
Amazing entertainment and by the sound of it she must of made many people punters broke....regardless what service..body...looks...but to do this regulary and that level and no protection she must be passing around some serious bacteria, but as u see the hornyness overcomes the brain and wallet.
Look whoever visits the same worker again'n'again is totally lost or very close to the final act of visting " The Gap"Sex is always with the dom.

didaswiwaw
26-08-2018, 04:50 PM
You've spent more than $25k-$30k on her dude. I think you deserve a creampie service from her just for you.