PDA

View Full Version : Seoul, South Korea

prime
04-05-2012, 04:14 AM
Hi all,

Anyone have any good experiences in Seoul they would like to share? I've been around a couple of times and can say they do have some unique experiences that can't be had in Sydney!:slobber:

jpsky415
18-10-2014, 12:38 AM
Hi all,

Anyone have any good experiences in Seoul they would like to share? I've been around a couple of times and can say they do have some unique experiences that can't be had in Sydney!:slobber:

Anyone know?
I would like to know as well. Will be visiting soon

asiafever
09-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Had a couple of different experiences. One of them had closed down last time I was there, there has been a massive clampdown and roundeyes are generally not welcome. Last time I had the most amazing bbbjcim at a massage shop in myeongdong. I'll be back again at New Year so shall do some research. Gangnam has most of the amma action. Last I heard Itaewon was being hit hard by police.

Midnight_Prowl
10-11-2014, 06:41 AM
Had a couple of different experiences. One of them had closed down last time I was there, there has been a massive clampdown and roundeyes are generally not welcome. Last time I had the most amazing bbbjcim at a massage shop in myeongdong. I'll be back again at New Year so shall do some research. Gangnam has most of the amma action. Last I heard Itaewon was being hit hard by police.

Hi fever,

How much did u pay for myeongdong place???

And where a outs?

asiafever
10-11-2014, 01:41 PM
Can't remember exactly. I reviewed it so it's in here somewhere! Check international review section.