PDA

View Full Version : General talk Melbourne gain, Sydney massive loss !!!

kingwally
19-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Very sad news !! The wonderful and talented Lolita from Quay street/ Irene from Divas is moving to Melbourne in a few weeks. This is tragic news! Why anyone would leave Sydney for Melbourne needs their fucking head read...there is nothing there...beaches are shithouse, real football is only one team playing once a fortnight, stupid fucking trams...it is a cunt of a place. The only thing that is any good are the strip clubs and they are fucking expensive.I suppose she wants to explore more of Australia before her visa runs out.

Tragic news!!

wilisno
19-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Very sad news !! The wonderful and talented Lolita from Quay street/ Irene from Divas is moving to Melbourne in a few weeks. This is tragic news! Why anyone would leave Sydney for Melbourne needs their fucking head read...there is nothing there...beaches are shithouse, real football is only one team playing once a fortnight, stupid fucking trams...it is a cunt of a place. The only thing that is any good are the strip clubs and they are fucking expensive.I suppose she wants to explore more of Australia before her visa runs out.

Tragic news!!
That’s because you don’t know much about Melbourne !

Girls make more money in Melbourne because they pay higher, and customers are less demanding because they’re not spoiled like Sydneysiders. In fact, a lot of top agency girls started in Melbourne until their bookings slow down then they move to Sydney !

kingwally
19-03-2018, 04:07 PM

Girls make more money in Melbourne because they pay higher, and customers are less demanding because they’re not spoiled like Sydneysiders. In fact, a lot of top agency girls started in Melbourne until their bookings slow down then they move to Sydney !

Mate...I know lots about Melbourne !

aussiegaigin
19-03-2018, 04:10 PM
That was my thought. Someone with her alleged talent (I've never tried) could make a killing down there with that level of service, once word got around.

And nothing wrong with trams BTW

gentleguy
19-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Melbourne has shit weather though.

Shoryureppa
19-03-2018, 04:44 PM
You think Torquay has shit beaches? One of the best surfing spots mate...

AHLUNGOR
19-03-2018, 05:53 PM

Good points, in fact I know quite a few MLs in the past who used to tour Melbourne once in a while for a few weeks at a time, feedbacks were, so busy, customers good, higher split massage fees and higher tipping, less frequent pressures to provide extra extra and if they feel like it and play part 3, Gold !

The only reasons many of them didn’t end up relocating down south was due to family or studies .

And I don’t mind Melbourne myself, went down at least once a year for a weekend or longer but usually no chance to punt which was a pity .

Sentinel54
19-03-2018, 06:06 PM
Can't say I like Melbourne enough to relocate down there.

wilisno
19-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Can't say I like Melbourne enough to relocate down there.

I won’t say I like Melbourne either, just stating the facts of the industry down there.

woods23
19-03-2018, 06:35 PM
Happy for her less stress more money ;)

kezza
20-03-2018, 08:39 AM
She's going for 3 months and will probably be back.. thought you'd be the one to break the news KW!.. now to make my bookings for the next couple of weeks.....

cuteguy
20-03-2018, 12:26 PM
I heard the same from a few girls that the money is better in Melbourne than in Sydney and the customers have to pay more if they want extras. Sometimes the shops recruit girls and provide them with accommodation. Other reasons are just to live in a different city and it's not as expensive as living in Sydney.

In all, i just see this. If they want to go, let them go. There is no shortage of girls in Sydney with the prices being reasonable here. This is why punters in other states envy us.

kingwally
22-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Not sure what all the fuss is about re 121. Tried yesterday for 1st time with Ada (been wanting to give this place a go for ages). A very average place (fitout looked very old). A very average part 2...extremely limited touching...no b2b. I wouldnt return...

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Purely depends on the girl that you have...there has been many gems there including Lolita.

Brothelcreeper
22-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Melbourne is a lot more expensive than Sydney to punt as there are a lot less shops so less competition.

The girls like it though as pay is higher. For what you pay $150 for here ie bbbj etc you will pay up to $250 in Melbourne.

Gotta love Sydney......