View Full Version : VIP Morningside

Homebrew
19-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Went here on Saturday for a punt, have been before and never left with the WOW feeling but always been ok.
So arrive and a cute little Viet girl answers the front door and I think, yeah this is good.
Into the room and take the hour after asking that you do the massage, yes of coarse.
So onto the table and in she comes and starts massage which is not to bad so I start to talk and ask general questions and everything is one or two words replys, bugger I think this is going nowhere.
"Turn over please" changes completely, show me what you want she says.
Totally different and got right into it, everything was "of coarse" and "yes you can"
So guess where I am going again next week.

didit
19-03-2018, 11:40 PM
if its the same girl I saw there I agree she is great all my other experiences there have been awful. I hate standing at the front door waiting until they decide to open the door. and the back door is worse. one massage I got here was from a 50 (?) year old Chinese women and another was from another Chinese girl keen to give me her number so I could come see her at her new shop. Its altogether not worth the effort. unless of course you happen upon the little Viet girl.....

randy84
27-06-2018, 05:32 AM
What’s the place like now? I drive passed in the morning and all the lights have been left on!

Homebrew
27-06-2018, 07:30 AM
What’s the place like now? I drive passed in the morning and all the lights have been left on!

hahaha, should have called in brother they looking after the shift workers, the cleaner gives gummies for $40.
nah not sure i have not been for a while, the cute little cracker moves around all there shops so she not always at morningside on a Saturday.

Brissypunter
27-06-2018, 07:36 AM
Yeah been few times in past mix bunch of ladies from older to younger to not bad to run for your life !!!

randy84
27-06-2018, 03:04 PM
There was a older one there who was pretty sexy but I forgot her name 🤦*♂️