PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is this what I think it is?

jimmyp
19-03-2018, 09:12 PM
This is ringing alarm bells as I read it - there's been a few places I've visited over the years thinking I might get done here!

Police have laid charges after an alleged extortion attempt of a man in Eight Mile Plains yesterday.

It will be alleged around 4pm a 28-year-old Brisbane man was in a hotel room on Gaskell Street with a 25-year-old woman when another man has entered the room and threatened the man with a knife, demanding money.

The man refused and a fight broke out during which time he sustained a cut to his right hand, and abrasions to his mouth and chest before managing to flee from the room and call police.

Detectives from Upper Mount Gravatt Criminal Investigation Branch charged a 25-year-old Victorian woman with one count each of extortion, assault occasioning bodily harm and deprivation of liberty.

The 28-year-old Stretton man sustained a leg laceration he sustained during the altercation and remains under police guard in hospital.

The woman is due to appear in the Brisbane Magistrates Court today.

scrim57
19-03-2018, 11:33 PM
/CourtsLawList/BrisbaneMagCourt.pdf

RottenLittlePunt
20-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Jimmy

That scenario has often come to mind when people talked about what they would theoretically say or do to WLs who screwed them over in some manner. You never know who is in the other room/apartment, and some of these people don't fuck around.