PDA

View Full Version : General talk Getting Laid in regional Indonesia

henry_lawson
20-03-2018, 11:41 PM
I've spent some time working in Indonesia this year and share some experiences of the availability of pussy once you leave Jakarta.
1. Forget about Indonesian Cupid. While the Singaporean version produced a hot little minx to keep me happy previously, Indonesia is such a huge place, and the traffic so slow, that this website can only narrow your search to about a 2 hr travel radius. You spend all your time trying to find somebody reasonably close.
2. The location filters of Tinder and WeChat work quite well, so stick with those apps.
3. I did however match on Tinder with a girl who was only 8km away. It turned out however she was on the highway driving past to Jakarta. So by the time she accepted she was 40km away. Nonetheless she was up for a Saturday morning drive back in my direction and for 1.3million Rupiah (~$130) I had free access to her tight pussy and ass for well over the hour, finishing with Spanish that she didn't flinch a bit when it 'accidently' flew onto her face.
4. Hotel masseuses are up for grabs though they start the negotiating at 3 million for fs. I gave a mature masseuse about 1.2 million for a BJ and facial finish which she enjoyed, gleefully sticking out her tongue to catch the cream and again not flinching in the slightest.
5. There are plenty of girls who will respond in text that they are up for a good time with a foreignor (bule) but get cold feet once the reality sets in they are about to accept money for sex. I dated 4 women to whom I'd made it clear my intention was only to fuck them for money and they agreed, but bailed when the time came. One of them turned up with a girlfriend and said I could have my pick of either or both, but got jealous the moment I spoke to her busty friend and after she sulked and gave a half hearted bj I gave her $50 to go away. This pissed me off because I'd been doing spade work on her for 3 weeks, she'd promised anal, and I waited to midnight for her to turn up.
6. The girls are a whiz with natural looking photo filters. 2 girls turned up looking almost unrecognisable from their photos. Insist on Web Cam before agreeing to meet, or a particular pose they won't have in their 'when I was 16 and spunky' archive. One girl was 20kg heavier or 10 years older than the photos she sent, and one had severe acne.
Even then, they never seemed as good looking as even their candid shots. If they look amazing in their photos, prepare for disappointment.
7. WeChat really is the way to go. While there are many girls openly offering BO - Book Out, I just contacted every good looking sort and one night chatted simultaneously with 2 girls for about 90 minutes, 4 girls in total, plus my girlfriend at home! Had to keep my wits about me big time!
8. I have not yet checked the massage parlour scene. I think you can get cheap sex there because the girls are busier. I'd rather pay for a bit more exclusivity and less risk.
9. Indonesian girls often have a shapely large B to C cup on petite frames.

Nonetheless, a good time was had, though it's not real cheap, and anytime I tried to go too low they just abused then ghosted me. They have a price cartel worked out!
I've got 4 girls lined up for my return, plus one who desperately needs to raise some cash but is agonising over crossing the line to sex work. This is a moral dilemma, I'd hate to be the one that set her on a path of decline, but earning a few million with me could turn her life around.

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2018, 08:37 AM
Thanks Henry, very interesting read - adventure into any Asian pussy in a foreign country is a challenge and good fun.

Please share more

Cheers

Ps. I wonder if this works the other way around where horn bags from Europe and North America come here to fuck our Aussie beach babes ?? .......... haha

Raybo
21-03-2018, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the post Henry. Interesting read. I would have thought there would be cheaper punts on offer?

henry_lawson
21-03-2018, 05:14 PM
#Raybo, The upmarket massage parlours advertise massage with sex and spa/sauna at unbelievable prices - $20 or $30 as the legends promise, but these girls would potentially be tempted by tips to go bare back, CIM etc. As it was, the hotel masseuse who arrived looking all professional in her sarong happily took COF for just another $20 tip on top of the BJ fee. I struck up online conversations with a few girls who just wanted to chat, and they expressed concerns about HIV being a known problem. So yes, dirt cheap pussy is available, but I'd rather reduce the risk by going with a freelancer with a full-time job looking for pocket-money that a girl who is fucking 10 guys a day and taking risks to make a living.

I did find a 'family massage clinic' a few doors down from my hotel on the day I left, 60 minute foot massage was just $8! I understand these 'Family' clinics are legit, but I'm gonna test the waters as soon as I get back there with the PYT whose nice boobs accidentally bumped into my feet every now and then, and she returned my smile when I caught her eye and raised an eyebrow. I didn't have time to explore it that day, but will report back. This might be another cheap and relatively safe option, though the curtains don't provide much privacy or sound muffling as my hips hit her ass cheeks!

des888
21-03-2018, 05:25 PM
I’m from Jakarta so any brothers need tips just send me a PM

gbh
21-03-2018, 06:42 PM
I have been going to JKT for 20 years or so.
Always fun.

Des888 do you have any intel on where to go now that Alexis is closed down? Sometimes go to Illegals. Mainly stay at Mulia and bring back from CJ's. Lots closed down in Blok M now as well.
I'm back there April 24 to May 1

21-03-2018, 06:56 PM
From what I know Alexis is still open just different name now.

gbh
21-03-2018, 07:15 PM
oh wow, that's awesome news. Made my day if that's the case.

Has anyone been to the "men's spa" in Jakarta that has an outside pool? Is it 1001 Exec club or is that a different place?

des888
21-03-2018, 10:33 PM
Yo bro alexis is open but not the top level the girls have just dropped down a few floors man that place is the best with some of the hottest girls I’ve seen it’s called 4play now

Emporium is good check that out
1001 is also good owned by the same group the girls rotate with the outdoor pool

Classic Hotel is the most famous you can often find a gem in there in a sea of girls same with Kings Cross

CunningLinguist
21-03-2018, 11:04 PM
I did an Indo girl in Singers once and she said it is easy to get PrEP in Indo ...

mahlerkay
22-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Fashion hotel has an outdoor pool. The girl that you choose will go into it with you before you go up to the room to do the deed.

Pool 1001 is in the same complex as Colleseum night club. The girl quality there is the best in jkt, though the girl will not go into the pool with you.

Jkt is very toned down at the moment, no more stripping and more drug raids. The venues are afraid of being shut down due to the new governor.

gbh
23-03-2018, 10:55 AM
awesome intel, thank you

Putter
24-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Yo bro alexis is open but not the top level the girls have just dropped down a few floors man that place is the best with some of the hottest girls I’ve seen it’s called 4play now

Emporium is good check that out
1001 is also good owned by the same group the girls rotate with the outdoor pool

Classic Hotel is the most famous you can often find a gem in there in a sea of girls same with Kings Cross

Is there anything similar in Kuala Lumpur?

aussiegaigin
24-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Anyone visiting Singapore and wishing to conveniently sample some "regional Indonesia" should consider a short ferry ride across to Batam. Seems to be a lot of mongering activity available there at realistic prices.