PDA

View Full Version : General talk DD Boob TF/Spanish

redsmittyjohnson
25-03-2018, 11:58 PM
I’m a huge fan of DD’s TF or other known as “Spanish” massage, and used to know a few girls and places where to go. Now they have all gone or moved away.
Does anyone know any establishment and a few girls that will do this that are busty?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I actually prefer the mid 30’s ML’s but now just trying to find anyone and anywhere in Brisbane that will do it.
Thanks!

Brisguy72
02-04-2018, 05:45 PM
Pimpa the private lady in Spring Hill will accomodate your desire....she will back up to you for some nice anal too....

Gentleman20
05-04-2018, 11:08 AM
Lady at Milton

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1398253602/Sensual-Touch-Milton-10am-5pm.html

Gentleman20
05-04-2018, 11:08 AM
Pimpa ... What is her number now ?

DCUP
10-04-2018, 11:38 PM
I’m a huge fan of DD’s TF or other known as “Spanish” massage, and used to know a few girls and places where to go. Now they have all gone or moved away.
Does anyone know any establishment and a few girls that will do this that are busty?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I actually prefer the mid 30’s ML’s but now just trying to find anyone and anywhere in Brisbane that will do it.
Thanks!

Hey bud I hear you!you want the Thai chic at serenity spa Underwood she will have you all hot under the collar and blowing on her great rack Dont quote me on her name but I think it’s lucy only one Thai girl who works there
Have fun bro

redsmittyjohnson
12-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Hey bud I hear you!you want the Thai chic at serenity spa Underwood she will have you all hot under the collar and blowing on her great rack Dont quote me on her name but I think it’s lucy only one Thai girl who works there
Have fun bro

Thank you bro! Been looking for a while now with no luck