42Gladesville
01-04-2018, 12:09 PM
Available today at 4pm

42Gladesville
24-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Rose is on air now

LittleLover58
25-04-2018, 11:08 AM
Got to meet Rose last night at 42 Gladesville. She is the girl in the photo. She is super slim size 4.Tall about 170cm. A cups. But not bony, nice squeezable bum and legs. If you like young, pretty and tight body she's your girl!

Rose is also a super nice young lady, friendly but not fake. She's smart and can carry a conversation. She seems happy to try any positions and really likes sex, definitely got turned on. We had a nice slow hour together, no rush. Will do some extras, you should ask her as it may vary depending on the client. She's pretty new and still working out what she's comfortable with.

Rose also had an Aussie friend there, Chelsea I think, also pretty and young maybe a size 6. Might have been her first night. Said they would do doubles if you are into that!

First time I've been to this place. Boss man Gary was helpful and business like. Room good but they need better towels and sheets! Not as classy as Ginza and 5 stars but cheaper so can't complain. Will definitely go back to see Rose, she's gorgeous!

LittleLover58
25-04-2018, 12:17 PM
Saw Rose last night. Had a great time. She is super slim size 4, but not bony, nice squeezeable bum and legs. A cups. Rose is young and pretty and she is the girl in the photos.Tallish about 170cm.

Rose was willing to try most positions, we spent a slow hour, no rush. She was friendly and talkative she's a smart young lady. She does some extras best to ask her as it might depend on the client. She had a friend there last night, Chelsea I think, also a pretty size 6, said they will do doubles if you are into that.

First time I've been there, boss man Gary was helpful and business like, room was fine though would be better with bigger towels and sheets. Not as classy as Ginza but cheaper so no complaints.

Will definitely go back to see Rose, highly recommended! :):)

42Gladesville
26-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Rose and Chelsea here till late !!!

zejin
02-05-2018, 08:42 PM
Rose and Chelsea here till late !!!

Do you have more photos of Chelsea?

42Gladesville
10-06-2018, 12:58 PM
She is available now!!!!!