PDA

View Full Version : Other Paula - 582 Harris

maxwell
04-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Copy & Paste my own review from another site. Hope this isn't breaking any bylaws here.

Person's Name: Paula

Establishment: City Touch, 582 Harris St, Ultimo

Contact Details/Address: 9212 7518

Hours of Business: 10am to around 7 i think

Prices: $110 / hour

Size/shape: Very slim, but still sexy. Not for you if you like big knockers

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services: Rnt b2b

Value for money/recommend?: yes

My experience/comments: Rang the doorbell and was opened by Jennifer. Wow. stunner, and i thought about changing my booking right there, but stayed the course and was not disappointed. Will have to see Jennifer's story some day.

As mentioned, Paula not recommended if you like the slim with big fake boob thai types.

Young and somewhat innocent, but knows how to turn the raunch on. Party type girl and i picked up in conversation this girl likes to go hit the clubs. The word "young" keeps coming to mind for some reason. Reminds me of the young sex partners I've had back in the day. If you ever wanted to get intimate with your younger sister's friend (legal age of course), this is how i believe it would be.

Nice happy disposition, and put in a lot of effort to get me over the line a few times.

Let me suck on her titties and play gently downstairs with fingers on the outside while on the table with me.

Definitely return material

maxwell
04-05-2012, 11:34 AM
I had a follow up session with Paula a few days after.

I know we all have our bad days at work, and days when we probably should stay at home. The day i visited her, was probably one of those days for her.

I rang ahead and booked in for an hour and a half, since the last session had enough steam in it to go this distance. When i arrived, Paula showed me to the room, and looked pretty worse for wear, but still OK. She asked how long i wanted to stay, and i said i had booked for an hour and a half. She was shocked, and tried to change to 30 mins instead. Said she was not feeling well. Explained it was a hangover. Thinking this was not worse case scenario, decided to stay and not waste the effort to get into town and parking etc.

Don't get me wrong - she did tell me at the beginning that her level of service would not be up to par, and she did give a valiant effort given her circumstance. I even gave her a massage to try help her feel better. To be young and carefree again.....But i think she was just too far over - the smell of alcohol from the night before was still on the breath, so she must have hit it pretty hard. Having her rush out of the room to throw up had me sitting there thinking "WTF, is this really happening?".

Again, she did try hard and I'm sure it was only a one-off, but i fear that it will be hard for me to get that vision out of my head.

I might try see Jennifer... anybody got any word on what her service is like?

newbie111
04-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Follow up session sounded like crap... She obviously should have stayed home when she was in that condition. At least she didnt puke on you :)

tales88
05-05-2012, 03:26 PM
582 is next to Masstiage 8 isnt it? Does it have a back enterance? Dont like going in the front during the day.

dk1800
05-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Tales 88,

It use to but i would call first just to confirm. I believe they also have a car spot or two at the back entrance, but again call first.

tales88
05-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Thanks DK1800!

jackstar
03-02-2013, 09:35 PM
I had a follow up session with Paula a few days after.

I know we all have our bad days at work, and days when we probably should stay at home. The day i visited her, was probably one of those days for her.

I rang ahead and booked in for an hour and a half, since the last session had enough steam in it to go this distance. When i arrived, Paula showed me to the room, and looked pretty worse for wear, but still OK. She asked how long i wanted to stay, and i said i had booked for an hour and a half. She was shocked, and tried to change to 30 mins instead. Said she was not feeling well. Explained it was a hangover. Thinking this was not worse case scenario, decided to stay and not waste the effort to get into town and parking etc.

Don't get me wrong - she did tell me at the beginning that her level of service would not be up to par, and she did give a valiant effort given her circumstance. I even gave her a massage to try help her feel better. To be young and carefree again.....But i think she was just too far over - the smell of alcohol from the night before was still on the breath, so she must have hit it pretty hard. Having her rush out of the room to throw up had me sitting there thinking "WTF, is this really happening?".

Again, she did try hard and I'm sure it was only a one-off, but i fear that it will be hard for me to get that vision out of my head.

I might try see Jennifer... anybody got any word on what her service is like?

Jennifer is hot. What a body. 9/10 service. friendly. very surprised. Usually when they are this hot they are terrible!!

carmen farquis
12-02-2013, 01:49 PM
is this the paula that has a tattoo of flowers and fruit on her stomach

garfield
12-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Some girls allow FS in this joint.

maxwell
13-02-2013, 08:54 AM
is this the paula that has a tattoo of flowers and fruit on her stomach

I cant remember what the tattoos were man. its going back a while now.

maxwell
13-02-2013, 08:56 AM
I'd say more than some.

I checked this place out last week, had to take the back entrance from the alleyway. Was greeted by a Thai lady who was vacuuming the place. The place looks messy and not very clean. I was directed to head upstairs and was greeted by another Thai girl probably in her late 20's who offered massage and FS for extra before anything started.

I had a look around the room and the girl and bailed.

Not sure why you wouldn't just go 2 doors down to masstige 8 and walk into a another world.

Horses for courses I guess.

Masstige 8 is a Korean joint. 582 is Thai. Im not into Korean as much as i am with Thai's.

carmen farquis
13-02-2013, 04:55 PM
I cant remember what the tattoos were man. its going back a while now.

no worries max there has probably been about 5 paulas since the 1 i saw. the tattoo was pretty obvious it was under her belly button so it was pretty obvious

maxwell
14-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Jennifer is hot. What a body. 9/10 service. friendly. very surprised. Usually when they are this hot they are terrible!!

Hey jackstar, did you see jennifer recently? last time i inquired (last year) was told she was no longer working. i'd be interested to know....

maxwell
14-02-2013, 09:34 AM
no worries max there has probably been about 5 paulas since the 1 i saw. the tattoo was pretty obvious it was under her belly button so it was pretty obvious

hi carmen farquis, now that i think of it, i dont think the version of Paula i saw had tattoos (at the time anyway). The girl i did see there with tattoos was Anita. but like i said, its going back a while, and my memory is a bit hazy on details... hope this helps