PDA

View Full Version : General talk new RnT shop in Parramatta.

floyd
29-03-2018, 06:40 PM
hi
today i went to a great new massage place in Parramatta. it is the best by far in parramatta and i have been to all of them.
really nice girls. check them out.
4B/37-39 Smith St, Parramatta NSW 2150

https://is.gd/ij5oEH

Sawamura
29-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Healthfund avaliable?

floyd
30-03-2018, 06:56 AM
do not know.
do not care about that stuff
just servce.

harrypotter1983
30-03-2018, 07:21 AM
post your after report please buddy

floyd
30-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Healthfund avaliable?

no i do not think so.

wachumba
30-03-2018, 04:52 PM
How about a review? Otherwise just looks like an advertisement.

eltran
30-03-2018, 06:08 PM
fake pics in the ad

floyd
30-03-2018, 07:05 PM
only seen one . she is in add. is hot thai. but only there 1 day a week. so call ahead i think or just punt.

SinSeeker
23-04-2018, 05:50 PM
hi
today i went to a great new massage place in Parramatta. it is the best by far in parramatta and i have been to all of them.
really nice girls. check them out.
4B/37-39 Smith St, Parramatta NSW 2150

https://is.gd/ij5oEHHigh time Parramatta got a decent quality R&T shop. Problem is that they are on the main road. Is there a discreet entrance?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

whatsup
23-04-2018, 07:40 PM
Places I have found so far, 105 church st parra - young staff but manager is rude, right on main st, no privacy, service hit and miss. Another 2, one in old arcade on George st opposite crun ch fitness, then other near station, called Wendy's massage, both have middle age staff,mature, nice for tickle tackle, but that's about it. And then this new one on Smith st, again hit and miss, I just went in to have a look. Sometimes young staff,some times ordinary. Also there are another two towards north parra...mainly thai..but again service could be lacking..what I find is if you go to places where they have young hot staff, girls are mainly after the extra $50, where service and artitude might be sub par..older ml may be happy to give nice tickle tackle for $20, which in my experience is good value, at some places..seriously hard to understand why Parra lacking good shops....unlike sydney cbd...I sometime wonder if I am better off going to a brothel and spend my $100, I get nude,I get blow job and yes it 1/2 hr.As appose to me paying $40 for 1/2 hr massage and another $50 for nude , again 1/2 hr...

SinSeeker
24-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Places I have found so far, 105 church st parra - young staff but manager is rude, right on main st, no privacy, service hit and miss. Another 2, one in old arcade on George st opposite crun ch fitness, then other near station, called Wendy's massage, both have middle age staff,mature, nice for tickle tackle, but that's about it. And then this new one on Smith st, again hit and miss, I just went in to have a look. Sometimes young staff,some times ordinary. Also there are another two towards north parra...mainly thai..but again service could be lacking..what I find is if you go to places where they have young hot staff, girls are mainly after the extra $50, where service and artitude might be sub par..older ml may be happy to give nice tickle tackle for $20, which in my experience is good value, at some places..seriously hard to understand why Parra lacking good shops....unlike sydney cbd...I sometime wonder if I am better off going to a brothel and spend my $100, I get nude,I get blow job and yes it 1/2 hr.As appose to me paying $40 for 1/2 hr massage and another $50 for nude , again 1/2 hr...I usually go to the R&T shops for the massage. If the part 2 is good then that's a bonus. So I guess it depends on what I am looking for on a particular day.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk