doctorspock
30-03-2018, 07:58 AM
https://we-vibe.com

Brothelcreeper
30-03-2018, 10:14 PM
I like giving my favourite WL's a pearl necklace to wear

xboyx
31-03-2018, 10:25 AM
book for 2 hours for your favourite girl, fuck once then let her take a rest for the rest 1 hour. I've done it before and she appreciated it. If both you and she are in the mood, maybe you can get a second shot. These girls are fucked relentlessly everyday so sometimes they need a good rest.

Buck Henry
31-03-2018, 10:34 AM
WLs and MLs are like everyone...It's more about the thoughtfulness of the present rather than the actual gifts that matter. Sometimes its the small things that are most appreciated. I once brought a WL a little portable ashtray because i noticed she was ashing her cigarette in a styrofoam cup..she was ecstatic.

AHLUNGOR
31-03-2018, 10:56 AM
book for 2 hours for your favourite girl, fuck once then let her take a rest for the rest 1 hour. I've done it before and she appreciated it. If both you and she are in the mood, maybe you can get a second shot. These girls are fucked relentlessly everyday so sometimes they need a good rest.

Nice touch xboyx!

And perhaps even more so in RnT shop if the MLs have to provide strong massage continuously all day.

I did something similar to my then no 1 girl Lisa at Silver Fox many years ago.

The shop was very busy back then and Lisa was the most popular! That day I booked a quickie after work and when I got to the shop I could tell that Lisa looked really tired but she was very professional so soldier on was her way.

I would have given her a massage instead for her to relax and have a rest but back then I still had my back problem so massaging a ML was not possible so I just asked her to lay on the table and rest............

I still had my happy ending of course but how was not the topic of this post....... haha

cuteguy
02-04-2018, 01:44 AM
How about a gift voucher to be used at a chemist to buy items for her work?