PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is going punting with ML only "really" cheating?

doctorspock
01-04-2018, 08:30 AM
Is it one form contact sport/physical (dick) treatment which releases stress like any other sports with no emotions attached.

If your GF gets the "treatment" by a masseur, is that cheating?

People go to ML only because they don't want to "cheat" on their spouse?

freshjive
01-04-2018, 08:59 AM
Is it one form contact sport/physical (dick) treatment which releases stress like any other sports with no emotions attached.

Yeah absolutely. In this country, rubbing sand paper on your ball is also cheating 😜

DownUnda
01-04-2018, 09:02 AM
Would like your wife to be fingered by a stranger? Would that be cheating for you ? :)

Eclipsefun
01-04-2018, 01:05 PM
Yeah absolutely. In this country, rubbing sand paper on your ball is also cheating ��

The "in this country" bit is telling. Maybe some of you bros can enlighten me, I have heard that Asian women (especially in Asia) have a more lax attitude to their partners punting. Not that they approve or encourage it but there is an implicit assumption that men will whore around from time to time and so long as she stays number 1, doesn't have to hear about it and he continues to provide she will just not make a fuss. This what I have heard from two friends, one Thai the other Chinese. All I know for sure is that Aussie women will leave you for that shit 99% of the time.

wilisno
01-04-2018, 01:13 PM
Only your wife has the right to answer this silly question ! ;) ;) ;)

harrycd
01-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Yeah absolutely. In this country, rubbing sand paper on your ball is also cheating 😜

Haha well played

Shoryureppa
01-04-2018, 05:54 PM
If you are asking this question, then you already know it is but you are seeking justification from strangers.

lamb
02-04-2018, 09:50 AM
I had a double with the GF and a ML once, I can only guess she doesn’t see it as cheating.

hotnite
02-04-2018, 10:23 AM
It’s called cheating if you hide it from your partner.

If you have the balls to be open about your sexual adventures and your partner accepts you for the horny man you are, it’s no longer cheating.

Doesn’t matter if you get your dick rubbed, sucked, or put inside another woman.

lamb
02-04-2018, 11:37 PM

If you have the balls to be open about your sexual adventures and your partner accepts you for the horny man you are, it’s no longer cheating.

Doesn’t matter if you get your dick rubbed, sucked, or put inside another woman.

I reckon you’re on the money. I think the “have the balls” is situation dependent though. It may not be your adventures but maybe your desires.

I know for me I finally got in a relationship where I could be open about my sexual desires over need for adventure. But this went hand in hand and we as a couple have a ongoing situation where we both enjoy the company of WLs on a somewhat frequent nature. It’s the most amazing situation to be in.

Oh.... and my adventures outside of ours is totally fine with her also. Seems I hit the jackpot. The fact that she’s an amazingly hot asian girl just adds to it.

hotnite
03-04-2018, 08:53 AM
I reckon you’re on the money. I think the “have the balls” is situation dependent though. It may not be your adventures but maybe your desires.

I know for me I finally got in a relationship where I could be open about my sexual desires over need for adventure. But this went hand in hand and we as a couple have a ongoing situation where we both enjoy the company of WLs on a somewhat frequent nature. It’s the most amazing situation to be in.

Oh.... and my adventures outside of ours is totally fine with her also. Seems I hit the jackpot. The fact that she’s an amazingly hot asian girl just adds to it.
You let her get boned by other dudes too ?

Mepunt
03-04-2018, 10:02 AM
How far can you stretch it though?

Got a sore back? I'll get a massage. Want to get off? Only massaging a different spot which also provides relief.

But yes, if you have to hide it, it's probably cheating!

lamb
03-04-2018, 01:03 PM
You let her get boned by other dudes too ?

No. It’s hypocritical I know but I think as long as both parties are cool wth the situation it doesn’t need to change.

If she came out saying it was an issue then it’d stop.

garfield
03-04-2018, 01:47 PM

Once there was a chinese movie when the wife was pregnant and don't want to have sex, ask the husband to find a clean girl instead. So yeah in this case not cheating.

hotnite
04-04-2018, 01:04 AM
No. It’s hypocritical I know but I think as long as both parties are cool wth the situation it doesn’t need to change.

If she came out saying it was an issue then it’d stop.

If one day she confesses to you that she was boning other dudes, you wouldn’t be mad though, right ? cause it would be, you know, hypocritical on your part.

lamb
04-04-2018, 06:32 AM
If one day she confesses to you that she was boning other dudes, you wouldn’t be mad though, right ? cause it would be, you know, hypocritical on your part.

Yep that’s correct.

Sentinel54
04-04-2018, 08:21 AM
Yep that’s correct.
Good man, it's easy to say in theory but if you can stick by it in reality then you really are a goon man.

Sentinel54
04-04-2018, 08:23 AM
It all comes down to what she thinks in my opinion. If she is OK then it's not....if she thinks it is... then no matter what we say it is cheating according to the significant other

Buck Henry
04-04-2018, 10:14 AM
I realize that this is possibly sexist, but you also have to also consider biology in this discussion. Men and women generally are different in their needs. Women are aware of this difference and either will expect their partner to suppress these urges or turn a blind eye to them with the implicit understanding that there are no emotional bond. Women, unlike men, place less importance on disseminating their seed and more on establishing the nest and a connection with one mate. As long as you respect this, then where's the problem with getting your noodle jerked by a pretty young ML once in a while

hyperultra
07-04-2018, 11:14 PM
How would your GF / better half respond if they were in the back corner of the room as an observer?

That gives you the answer

sambr
09-07-2018, 09:33 PM
Is it cheating if it keeps a relationship together ?

xboyx
10-07-2018, 11:24 PM
there's a saying "women build home, men build house", they didn't say we build home

Yinwei
23-09-2018, 12:34 AM

Its not cheating if your spouse doesn't find out about it

Littlewonder
23-09-2018, 04:38 PM
Only your wife has the right to answer this silly question ! ;) ;) ;)

So true but if you think its cheating then it is!