PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville RENEE - My Sweet, Petite and Ready to Eat Sexy Pocket Rocket!!!

Assandlegs
02-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Person's Name : Renee

Establishment : N5M

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour diamond

Size/shape : 160 cm tall, Petite, beautiful tight body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS. GFE

Prelude:

I was kicking back on a typical Saturday when my wechat feed started going off like a buzz saw in a horror movie!! Scared the shit out of me.. until I realised that it was only my phone going off, not some crazed lunatic with a buzz saw !! With a sigh of relief, I began to check out my wechat feed - man, I thought, M5N had a bevy of young beauties that had just started that day.. 7 of them.. can you believe that? 7 !! Shot a text out to M5 and discovered Eric himself on duty that night (wow.. if I was on duty, I'd be thinking those new beauties all need to be tested for suitability...), I told Eric that I was going to come in the wee hours of the morning and asked how busy it got at that time. Got the thumbs up and decided to head over at 04-fuck-knows-what hour and rocked up to M5N even before sparrow-fart! Walked in the front door to be greeted by Eric and told that there were 4 girls on at this point in time.. for the first time ever, I was introduced to a line up at M5... All 4 were stunning beauties but I finally decided that I would go with the most petite girl there and this worked out to being Renee. I spoke to Eric about my needs and he assured me that Renee was diamond service girl.

Review:

Renee was a petite girl that had a rather fetching zip up dress that absolutely hugged here entire body - kind of like I was about to do! This outfit would not be out of place if you took her shopping in the local mall. As I described, it was rather plain, but figure-hugging, and it looked GOOD on Renee! Eric showed me into a room and told me that Renee would join me shortly. I was soon joined by Renee in her outfit and a very sexy pair of heels that accentuated her lovely, shapely legs! Renee has a longish bob style cut that suits her face perfectly and she had a beautiful smile that lit up the room when she used it! Renee walked up to me with an armful of towels, sheet, bag and she placed them all on the bed. I offered my hand to her and then greeted her in the old European style by gently bringing up the palm of her hand and lightly caressing it very gently with my lips. Renee gave me a shy smile and a little giggle. I really liked what I saw in Renee and after my caress of the back of her hand, I gently placed my hands on either side of her face and gently caressed her with my lips. I was not even attempting to try any DFK/LFK. This was Renee's first day on the job and I wanted both of us to enjoy it! Renee leaned into my hand and her eyes widened (fuck me!! Renee has those sultry bedroom eyes that widen as if surprised!! Sexy as fuck!!). I reckon that I can sense in the first minute how the session is going to turn out, and this session has all the hallmarks of being good.

Renee and I stood there for a minute, while I gently caressed her face and hair, I gently brushed my lips ever so lightly over hers, the palm of my right hand barely touching her cheek as my left caressed her hair just behind her ear. I dont think I moved another part of my body other than my lips and left hand! I watched Renee's eyes in complete amazement as they slowly widens, a shy smile touching the corners of her beautiful lips and felt her ever so gently lean into my right hand. She lifted her face up a bit higher and matched my gentle kisses. Renee breathlessly suggested it was shower time, and let out a soft laugh. We finally stripped and she hopped in first and got the water nice and hot and proceeded to lather me up and wash me down. Renee is very petite and she tries to "steal" a kiss but was too short to reach! We both have a bit of a laugh as I lean down to assist her effort and she proceed to give me a session of LFK before going down and displaying a wonderful set of skills in the BJ department.

As we lay down together on the bed, we started another tender session of kissing and touching. I almost get off watching Renee's eyes widen as I slowly and gently caress her until I finally began to move down from her face and hair to gently stroking her body. Renee has a beautiful firm set of B cups that almost pokes you eyes out, that's how pert they were! I slowly move down her body and she begins to shiver at my touch (either that or she is freezing her ass off!!) I reach her lower legs with my kissing and hop off the end of the bed and lightly and slowly drag Renee into a more comfortable position where I am kneeling on the floor, I begin to give some attention to her inner leg and thigh and work my way up and down each leg a couple of times. I look up at her face and she has raised herself up on her elbows and has her eyes wide watching what I do... I slowly get to her absolutely hairless pussy (a very pleasant surprise!) and tease around a bit more until Renee finally collapses off her elbows onto her back as I proceed to give her a DATY session with a most gentle start. Renee's movements are timed to me as I build her up, very quickly it seems, to the point of where she is gasping Chinese at me (I have no fucking clue what she was saying, but it sounded sexy as fuck!!).. Renee finally comes over the edge with a lot of bucking and gasping. I initially thought it was a bit on the PSE side but when I looked up at her face, she was a shade of red and sweating like crazy!! This was just awesome! Got a beautiful smile in return for my efforts and moved up to lay next to her and we got all touchy feely again with the gentle stroking and caressing.

Renee moved herself into position and commenced one of the best BBBJ's that I have ever had (well, at least since the last one I had!) that involved a very very deep action with lots of tongue, huge slurping and no tissues!! None at all!! I lasted about 30 seconds of this sweet action and I started to feel the familiar pressure building very very quickly! Renee's action suited me a bit too well!! I tapped her lightly on her arm and suggested we try a bit of 69 action to which she gave me that beautiful smile and moved herself around and positioned herself above me. Renee recommenced her deep action and slurping, so to get my mind off the pressure building again already, I commenced to lick and tease her sweet spot again. I was working her up again but she hit her stride with lots of moaning around RBJ and she was going at him harder and faster, which in turn made me go harder and faster.. it looked like the race was on as to who was going to cum first!! Finally, and fortunately, I was licking and rimming her to the right point where she sat up and started grinding her clit on my tongue and good old RBJ was saved from a CIM experience with only seconds to spare!! Renee kept herself grinding for about 30 seconds and was getting seriously wetter! Finally, she dropped back down and restarted her BBBJ.

Renee finally had enough of my efforts and turned back to lay next to me, her face was a lovely shade of reddish purple and she was sweating up a storm. We kissed and caressed for a minute or so and she hops on top, holds my face and was giving me a lesson in DFK as she sat on my gut with RBJ sitting at rock hard attention poking her ass because she is such a petite girl. As she is leaning over me, her bob cut hair falling about my face as she gently kisses me while I again caress her hair and face, she whispers those 5 sexy words that every man wants to hear from a beautiful woman.. "I want to fuck now!" I just nodded like one of those ridiculous dashboard dolls that nods it's head crazily when you go over some bumps.. well, that was me!

Renee gives me a cheeky smile and slid her lovely and wet pussy down my belly and over RBJ - she actually had me trembling with anticipation as she slid a bit lower and slipped the dom on... quick as a flash, Renee had me inside that tight pussy and was riding me like there was no tomorrow! It felt just awesome as she leaned all the was back and was thrusting her hips as I just gazed along this petite, perfect body! Renee then leaned forward as I slowed her down to gently kiss and caress her again. Again I watch with fascination as her eyes widened, I stroked along her face as RBJ stroked to his own rhythm and I was rewarded by Renee leaning heavily into my hand and she started to whisper "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!" to the point where she sat straight up and began to grind her pelvic bone into mine as she ground herself into an orgasm - Renee was petite enough that her grinding didn't actually hurt me this time, in fact, it had the opposite effect! Renee suddenly stopped dead, leaned back over me and whispered "that was great!".. (talk about getting big headed, I was that pleased with myself!)

Renee had a lovely sheen of sweat that showed that she was really getting into the session, I looked up at her and asked her to lay down while I took over the workload. As I gazed down at her, her sultry bedroom eyes were locked on mine as I leaned down and kissed her in my gentle fashion. I slowly commenced my routine to build us both up to see who I could get to cum first.. I sure didn't want it to be me!! I started of the session very gently and after a few minutes Renee's face was changing colour and she began twisting her hips to accept deeper and deeper thrusts.. She looks up at me with those wide eyes and shouts "Fuck me harder!" and I obliged by grabbing her ankles and pulling her up over my knees as I am kneeling between her legs and lifting her higher and positioning myself to give her a huge deeper pounding! Fuck me, I pounded for what felt like 5 minutes, but in reality was like 30 seconds and was rewarded by watching her belly do the belly flops as she shuddered and moaned.. I dropped her down, sweat dripping from my face onto her.. I apologised and grabbed a tissue to wipe it off her and she just smiled and said its ok. After a few seconds of rest, Renee suggested doggie. Doggie used to be the bane of my sex sessions in that I would last no more than a minute before blowing my load... my best ever effort was a 2 stroke blow when I was much younger! However, I find that I can last a bit longer these days, so I accept her offer... and almost blew my load before I ever got near her! That's one fucking sexy sight!! Renee in doggie equals petrol on a naked flame.. far too fucking hot and I was thinking that this is far to fucking stupid of me to try..

Renee positions herself right at the end of the bed and spread her legs and I entered her from behind with huge misgivings at this point. I gazed along an absolute perfect body, her super slim waist and I began pumping... maybe my worries distracted me but I was finally able to get into a doggie session without blowing my load in seconds (fuck, I hope I broke that old curse!!). I was able to enjoy this position for the next 5 or so minutes whilst Renee changed positions with knees together, legs spread further apart, positioned ourselves to watch us in the mirror.. just heavenly! Suddenly, her 5 minute alarm went off! I was no closer to blowing than when I started!! I asked Renee to flip back over into mish and recommenced my session and was soon rewarded with Renee DFk'ing me with an unexpectedly longish tongue and positioning herself for another huge pounding! I obliged and within a minute the pressure was building up to the point I was about to blow and I looked down at Renee who had her eye crunched tightly shut about to go over into her own little slice of heaven! I started to slow down as I was about to blow and her eyes shot open and she shouted "I'm cumming!! Don's stop now!!" and she began to shudder and shake under me as I began to groan and moan like a fucking retard above her while biting my lip in effort to hold it all in, meanwhile that 5 minute buzzer continued its fucking buzzing.. finally couldn't hold it in any longer as I was pounding that tight pussy and being shouted out "dont stop, please dont stop!" .. unfortunately, I stopped.. blew that load and filled that dom to the brim!! Renee looked up with a bit of disappointment in her beautiful eyes, fuck this, fuck that buzzer... I quickly dragged her down to the base of the bed and plunged my tongue into that pussy and mixed it up and within seconds had Renee grabbing the sides of my head between her hands as she held me tightly just to get to that right spot for her, and I was only too happy to oblige!! Renee went off like a little firecracker!! And that fucking buzzer just kept buzzing...

Finally, we'd finished, Renee leans over and kills that buzzer, rolls back, sits up while I am still squatting in that same position on the floor.. too fucked to move, too fucked to care at this point! Renee sits up with me still between her legs and she gives me a few seconds of DFK then quietly whispers "Thank you" to me as I struggle to get up and join her to have a steaming hot shower.

After we dressed and walked out of the room, Eric was very attentive and asked how our session went... all I could say and do was give him 2 thumbs up and summed up my session in 4 words:

"It was fucking awesome!!" making Eric chuckle as he walks off..

Conclusion:

Renee is an absolute gem and I can't recommend her highly enough.

She really got into the session with me and matched me with an amazing GFE experience that at times, especially at the start drifted slightly to PSE, I actually thought that she was going to be FOAM but that soon changed when I looked at her changing colour and sweating up a storm!!.

Thank you Eric and M5N for such a wonderful girl.

Thank you Renee for being such a sweet girl, your session made my week!

Gentlemen, as always, remember that YMMV. However, I have no doubt that if you follow the same route and treat her with Care, Kindness and Gentleness that the chances are that you will have the same results.

harrycd
02-04-2018, 12:16 PM
Nice AR, she looks cute.

Btw I mute wechat otherwise I'd get flooded with updates :/

Assandlegs
02-04-2018, 08:00 PM
Nice AR, she looks cute.

Btw I mute wechat otherwise I'd get flooded with updates :/

Thanks Harry. She is really cute!
Thought about muting wechat, but then my day would be boring.. lol

Brothelcreeper
02-04-2018, 08:12 PM
Great review A&L,

Your reviews are reading more like a Mills and Boon romance novel everyday "I gazed into her beautiful starry eyes and she softly whispered "A&L, I love you so very much my handsome darling, oh please make sweet love to me".

Keep up the good work you old romantic.

PS, nobody believes that girls orgasm when they get fucked in brothels, read the Amber / Pussyhands thread !!

I have seen you in action so I know the truth.
The doubters just don't have any skills, they are jealous. :cool2:

Assandlegs
02-04-2018, 08:30 PM
Great review A&L,

Your reviews are reading more like a Mills and Boon romance novel everyday "I gazed into her beautiful starry eyes and she softly whispered "A&L, I love you so very much my handsome darling, oh please make sweet love to me".

Keep up the good work you old romantic.

PS, nobody believes that girls orgasm when they get fucked in brothels, read the Amber / Pussyhands thread !!

I have seen you in action so I know the truth.
The doubters just don't have any skills, they are jealous. :cool2:

haha.. Thanks BC...of course the girls don't orgasm when all you're after is just blow your load... might as we take the 15 minute special. Fuck, just wank yourself for free. :grimace:

Anyways, I get my jollys by watching the woman and trying to get her off...

I've learnt through experience the hard way and I have had sessions where the girl is not in the slightest bit interested in participating... no matter how gentle you are, but they are few and far between.

Ahhh yes, thats right, you have seen me in action...:fire:

Assandlegs
05-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Renee is one hot girl ! I would love to see her again.

HornyRob
06-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Wow... this girl looks absolutely amazing!!

19YearOldFcker
06-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Renovation almost complete! Yay! If the pillows are made of goose down feather and mattresses are made of memory foam, I'm moving out of the uni apartment.

Good effort Assandlegs. I've bookmarked this for future reading lol

harrycd
06-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Renovation almost complete! Yay! If the pillows are made of goose down feather and mattresses are made of memory foam, I'm moving out of the uni apartment.

Yeah nah, they won't be.

Waiting for your your next AR lol

Assandlegs
15-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Renee has to be one of the best diamond girls at 5.. she is such a sweetheart!

Marrickvill_5
25-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Renee is available till 8pm today!