PDA

View Full Version : General talk Seeking the mamasan double...

BigDickAsian
03-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Well that was surprisingly pleasant.
I’m a FS punter and had read about Ahlungors famed mamasan double.
Didn’t have a clue where to go for the mamasan double. The only thing I could remember was QVB massage. So I punched in QVB massage into google and ended up at 1/199 Clarence St.
Went up and was greeted by a cute young jap girl.
Had a feeling I was in the wrong place but decided to go thru with it anyway to see what this place was like.
This was a legit massage place and I dunno whether it was just me or the great massage but I actually fell asleep and she had to wake me up.
So didn’t quite get what I was after but I sure was mighty relaxed afterwards.

Peter69
03-04-2018, 04:10 PM
Mate if u got the real deal of the two mamasan’s going hard on you, you wouldn’t nod off believe me!

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Just for the record , in case more people would think they can find everything on google !

Here’s the contact for QVB where the one and only Mamasan double can be had :

Nicole and Vicky Mamasans Double all inclusive @$100/30 mins @1B/139 York city .0424550748

Cheers

Ps. If any one is on a PC where you can view the forum in full site and not the mobile version , best way to locate shop is go to After Report and do a search using the prefix of the shop’s names like QVB, Blossom, 227 Broadway, Summerville etc !

Momoe
03-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Didn’t have a clue where to go for the mamasan double. The only thing I could remember was QVB massage. So I punched in QVB massage into google and ended up at 1/199 Clarence St.
Had a feeling I was in the wrong place but decided to go thru with it anyway to see what this place was like.
This was a legit massage place and I dunno whether it was just me or the great massage but I actually fell asleep and she had to wake me up.
There's 2 QVB massage, and the one you went to is a legit Japanese massage place (which is a great legit one at that)

Sentinel54
04-04-2018, 08:36 AM

Might sound odd, but what sort of price? I could do with a nice massage...and cute young Japanese girls would be a tease.

Nekman
04-04-2018, 10:23 AM
That’s nice feedback about the legit massage place you found. I think I will put it on my list to try too. Falling asleep is a good sign it was relaxing and good!

Nejums
04-04-2018, 05:41 PM
I think the question is, did you take your undies off as well?

Sentinel54
05-04-2018, 08:55 AM
Is the real mamasan double really a must try? I keep reading about it, but at the same time the location is pretty indiscrete and it appears there is a real chance you won't get the genuine pair.

Peter69
05-04-2018, 01:33 PM
I’ve done the double mate & yes it’s good! The pair aren’t your typical 20 year olds but both hot Milfs in my opinion, they know how to work you over, you have to try at least once, I’m thinking to do it again too as I’ve only been once myself.

Sentinel54
05-04-2018, 01:53 PM
I'll definitely try to line it up.

choley
05-04-2018, 02:41 PM
I tried the double like a year back and it was really good. Both are milfs though so if you arent into milfs, you may be disappointed.

BigDickAsian
06-04-2018, 04:51 PM
I remember they were around 45-50 for 30 mins. I didn't really look at the 1 hour prices sorry.

Might sound odd, but what sort of price? I could do with a nice massage...and cute young Japanese girls would be a tease.

BigDickAsian
06-04-2018, 04:52 PM
I sat in the room thinking...hmmm should I take off my undies or not? In the ended I decided to err on the side of caution and kept them on

I think the question is, did you take your undies off as well?

BigDickAsian
06-04-2018, 04:54 PM
I tried the double like a year back and it was really good. Both are milfs though so if you arent into milfs, you may be disappointed.

I'm into anything that is slim and moves