PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Coco - fuck of the year - damn straight

jackrabbit
03-04-2018, 06:49 PM
Generally i like to see what i am having, however the reviews for coco has been so good - it was like.. erh.. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and after a many review reading, i took the punt.
My gripe with 42, is that their photos sometimes don't always represent whats on the tin. Hence really want a line up.

Whilst waiting for coco, i thought why not just take a shower. I have found a few of the 42 doesn't really do anything specical in the shower anyways.
She walks in and through the murky glass, she looks pretty good (from her figure and face shape). I let her do her thing until she strips and joins me.

Lets get to the down low facts

face
- she is pretty girl, nice oval shape with nice skin
- she'd be the kind of girl you'd hit on - night or day. Got that kind of spark that she's a cheeky one
- from her face i'd put her in her mid 20's - but hey its hard to tell with asian girls

body
- one punter did say she had falling breast, however with a full C/ D, damn they were good! good size, shape and heft
- i should mentioned when she came in, she wore a little white dress, with her tits almost popping out, not in a bikini or see through top like some of the others.
- looking from behind, Coco isn't quite an hour glass type girl, going to the gym is probably not her thing. That said, she still looked very fine from the front. A little bit of baby fat but sure. If you've seen Leila, i would say same same. ;)
- if she looked after her body - this girl would be an absolute killer. When you lay your hands on her, you are none the wiser and feels soft as a girl should be.

personality
- that spark, that spunk, though speaking little english and me no chinese - she was still playful and often giving me that 'i'm going to rape you little boy' look with some oogling/ ahhing on her side.
- i did actually through the course of the hour, she does indeed understand more than she let know, there are things i've said i am sure she understood. Very basics

service
- this was her playground, i was her rocking horse.
- does the usual catbath, went down to my foot until i thought she was going to suck my feet like Chloe from Ruby! But she doesn't - a good thing.
- DFK - you have to hold the girl back, and control her, otherwise, she'd tried to suck your tongue out of your mouth. it may be a chinese thing i've noticed with the type of girls, koreans less, and japs just love sticking their tongues out
- BBBJ - this girl knows to suck sync with her hands, the right suction and often would hit the back of her throat (without actually deep throating) and holding it there. Working on the head, the shaft, the balls, you name it. Her skills are the best i've had at 42, and there hasn't been many.
- i would rate it similar to Barbie at Ginza - a full sucking machine to make your toes curl.
- 69 - the BBBJ went on for 5mins until i had enough and needed to return the favour. She's has a bush but shaven at the mount. She isn't afraid to pump her pussy in your face and grind on you. Fingering is also allowed (i assume you'd need to earn her trust) but the girl was loving it. TBH i think she enjoyed being eaten and giving BBBJ more than i enjoyed giving it!
- the highlight of this is when she peaks, she would go into a rimming which surprised the crap out of me, unlike Chloe or Barbie who would try to suck your intestines out, Coco would lap you up like melting ice cream.

We went 2 rounds, mish, scissors, cow girl and finally doggie. She had no problems and was babbling in chinese then finally translated it to 'fuck me' even though i was going full throttle.
The doggie she some how motioned me on my feet and had the girl is howling in esctacy. I almost had a heart attack by the 2nd round.

WIR: damn... she killed me. I can see why the others says she is the FK of the year.
Bargain price, service as great, i see myself going back several times

Brothelcreeper
03-04-2018, 10:52 PM
Woo Hoo........

Gregorious
03-04-2018, 11:50 PM
The great thing about Coco is you can literally throw her around like a rag doll and she just absolutely loves it.

Shes one of the wildest and most satisfying girls youll ever spend a session with.

Then at the end she turns into an innocent little angel again and leads you out the door wanting more.

I dont think theres a more perfect of a sexy nymph going around.

Blue007
04-04-2018, 10:23 PM
damn she's sounds good