PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 20yo AKI ... fresh young newbie, gorgeous face, super slim body, tiny bum, and big natural tits.

rooter
03-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Met the new Japanese girl Aki at Ginza today.
She is gorgeous.
Young, sweet, fresh, cute, pretty, sexy, horny, and delicious - pretty close to perfect.

LOOKS and BODY
Aki is only 20yo and has a very young sweet fresh look and feel about her.
She has got a killer body - around 165cm tall and very slim with long slender legs, small hips and narrow waist and a tiny little bum that is so perfect.
But somehow on that skinny slender body she packs a set of D cup boobs with nice big perfect nipples.
I thought it must be a boob job but they are definitely 100% natural and organic.
She is a very pretty girl bordering on beautiful - one of the prettiest japanese girls I have ever met.
Her hair is so long - all the way down to her tiny bum- and it is so perfect.
Oh and she has perfect pale skin without a single blemish.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Aki just arrived in Australia two days ago, had a sleep, shaved her pussy and straight to Ginza to delight us all.
Probably a bit of experience in Japan but not much, a very newbie feel about her.
Typical Japanese girl; shy and submissive and very sweet GFE and totally natural and genuine - and of course as horny as fuck and loves a good fuck.

DFK and DATY
Gentle shy kisses at first then gradually got more passionate but not a DFK maniac.
Beautiful shaved fresh pussy and loves a lick and gets very excited in that unique Japanese way - no FOAM or performing, just genuine enjoyment.

BBBJ
Normal high school girl-friend BBBJ.
Definitely not a felatio queen but tries hard to please.

FUCKING
Genuinely horny girl who fucks for real without the theatre and performance..
She totally got into it and enjoyed herself.
Reminded me a bit of Lolita; very sweet and shy and very delicately built but takes and enjoys a good drilling.

ROUND 2
Beautiful girl to chill out with - limited English but she is so sweet and gorgeous I could have just laid there beside her looking at her beautiful eyes and bathing in her beautiful smile forever ... but nah, we fucked again instead.

OVERALL
Genuinely gorgeous girl; killer slim body, tiny bum, beautiful big tits, pretty face, friendly relaxed sweet personality, and loves a good fuck - just needs to work on her BBBJ technique and she will be perfect.

bigfatkilo
03-04-2018, 10:03 PM
Met the new Japanese girl Aki at Ginza today.
She is a very pretty girl bordering on beautiful - one of the prettiest japanese girls I have ever met.

Big call from rooter.

The force must be strong in this one for these words! :shout:

xboyx
04-04-2018, 12:14 AM
damn, Aki must be on my hit list. I wasn't so convinced by her photos but this AR just gets me off my seat. Missed out on Aki today and ended up with new K Crystal instead, awesome punt though and I'll write an AR on Crystal too. Definitely need to see Aki to release my nerve lately.

rooter
04-04-2018, 01:51 AM
damn, Aki must be on my hit list. I wasn't so convinced by her photos but this AR just gets me off my seat. Missed out on Aki today and ended up with new K Crystal instead, awesome punt though and I'll write an AR on Crystal too. Definitely need to see Aki to release my nerve lately.

Yeah. Both new girls look very hot.
I chose the new J but hopefully will see the new K soon too.

OmniMime
04-04-2018, 07:27 AM
Alright, I'm wiping my NTF list clean (except for Yuna). This one goes right on the first 4 girls to see.

BigDipper
04-04-2018, 08:50 AM
Haha. Why not do one of your Friday double with Aki and Crystal. They both sound fantastic.

rooter
04-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Big call from rooter.

The force must be strong in this one for these words! :shout:

Alright, I'm wiping my NTF list clean (except for Yuna). This one goes right on the first 4 girls to see.

Aki is a special girl.
There are definitely more skilled and experienced girls at Ginza that will give you better service
But Aki is just wonderful
And she has the most beautiful long hair - the way it cascades all over her big tits and slim body all the way down to her tiny bum is a sight to behold.

OmniMime
04-04-2018, 02:13 PM
Haha. Why not do one of your Friday double with Aki and Crystal. They both sound fantastic.

They're both an hour minimum based. My wallet wouldn't bleed. It'd be burnt to ashes instantly.

Pongie
04-04-2018, 05:47 PM
They're both an hour minimum based. My wallet wouldn't bleed. It'd be burnt to ashes instantly.

Wechat has a tease of another jap AV coming soon too. The cash for a new wallet will have to wait

xboyx
05-04-2018, 12:30 AM
I'm seeing Aki tomorrow, can't wait. Have been trying girls I haven't seen so far this week and they've all been great so far. What a week!

rooter
05-04-2018, 08:49 AM
I'm seeing Aki tomorrow, can't wait. Have been trying girls I haven't seen so far this week and they've all been great so far. What a week!

Good stuff bro!
Look forward to your Report.

OmniMime
05-04-2018, 08:53 AM
I'm seeing Aki tomorrow, can't wait. Have been trying girls I haven't seen so far this week and they've all been great so far. What a week!Ah, I was stuck with Krystal being the only choice this afternoon, lol~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

xboyx
05-04-2018, 09:24 PM
Ah, I was stuck with Krystal being the only choice this afternoon, lol~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Seen Aki today.

INCREDIBLE INCREDIBLE INCREDIBLE

She (and Airi) is out of this world! I'm struck by lightning. I can't believe this girl in at Ginza for us to sample.

Will do my AR on her.

rooter
06-04-2018, 07:59 AM
Seen Aki today.

INCREDIBLE INCREDIBLE INCREDIBLE

She (and Airi) is out of this world! I'm struck by lightning. I can't believe this girl in at Ginza for us to sample.

Will do my AR on her.

I knew you would fall in love with Aki bro.
She is exactly your type: young, slim, natural, pretty, and sweet ... and loves sex!

xboyx
07-04-2018, 02:26 PM
rooter, please do an AR and let us know how new K girl is, she looks amazing in her profile.
Damn it, new girls keep flowing in, I'm out of semen

rooter
07-04-2018, 03:38 PM
rooter, please do an AR and let us know how new K girl is, she looks amazing in her profile.
Damn it, new girls keep flowing in, I'm out of semen

Hi bro
I saw the new K girl Berry today.
She is a very sexy girl.
Typical K girl puts a lot of effort into her hair, make up and skin and looks very sexy and glamorous.
She is a pretty girl, some of the famous Korean surgery but some natural beauty as well.
Very tiny slim and sexy body.
Slim hips and tiny waist and a cute little bum.
Enhanced C+ cup boobs, but a nicely done job.
Friendly sweet personality.
Not a service queen but keen to please and very friendly and sweet.