PDA

View Full Version : General talk Remember when posting a Icosahedron is really a 20 sided Polyhedron

Caspri
03-04-2018, 11:02 PM
This idea evolves the idea that beauty and humanity has many faces. Its a fairytale that in its purest form glorious and beautiful things are the best and i'm just reminding everyone shouldn't judge on this basis and craven people are a blot on modern day society.

Caspri
03-04-2018, 11:34 PM
O just reminding everyone that everything has some kind of beauty and those we consider cravenly maimed and strange and frightening will inherit the earth one day.

hotnite
03-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Anyone else watch the US TV series Billions ?

Strayer Mate
04-04-2018, 08:54 PM
do not foresake me oh my darlin' .... or lie a coward ....

Caspri
04-04-2018, 11:46 PM
Another of my fav . Canadian Philosopher and Theologian Bernard Lonegran used startling strangness to describe the feeling we get when we move beyond a naive understanding of reality to see more deeply into a world mediated by meaning. Society today is soaked in startling strangeness.
I say words tend to fail you and if u don't believe me u should really see it for u self.

Caspri
05-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Am i using Marvelous Realism to get my point across . There is no hidden agenda or code and i admit i'm making a subversive criticism of today's society. Our am i really using Marvelous Realism to help amplify and point out what's wrong with modern society ?
This is open to interpretation. The idea is that u take away from it what u want.

Caspri
05-04-2018, 12:30 AM
Humans think they are top of the evolution tree. They are not . The most wonderful creature is the Mako shark the cousin of the Great White. It can grow to nearly 4m and swim up to 50 mph and jump 30 ft in the air. A magnificent beast.It being around for like nearly 400 million years and stopped evolving .
Incredible a job well done !!

Caspri
06-04-2018, 12:04 AM
Everyday people when interacting with people play nice their ideological transparency is so fake and inactive in recognizing all shades of the human soul. I would really relish the chance to see them interact with the darkest dictator's as much the way a animal does with a baby tiger.

Caspri
07-04-2018, 12:12 AM
We are surrounded everyday by death and cadavers. They are wasted and one of history most brilliant minds put them to creative use. Renaissance artist Michelangelo studied cadavers by candlelight and endured the smell of rotting flesh in order to understand bone and sinew and muscle. The fruits of his efforts are evident in his painting of The Creation of Adam on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in Rome and his marble sculpture of David in the Galleria dell Accademia in Florence.

hotnite
07-04-2018, 12:28 AM
Anybody else realised that the ‘e’ in Mercedes is pronounced 3 different ways ?

Caspri
07-04-2018, 12:28 AM
Evil rejects ethnicity , gender, sexuality and ultimately divinity in favor of material culture.

Caspri
07-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Everybody has there idiosyncratic style and i admit i long for the times when things were more simple.

BongKong
07-04-2018, 01:50 AM
Everybody has there idiosyncratic style and i admit i long for the times when things were more simple.

Are you talking about how there are too many burgers to choose from at McDonalds nowadays?

harrycd
07-04-2018, 10:32 AM
Are you talking about how there are too many burgers to choose from at McDonalds nowadays?

Still waiting on the mcgriddle to be brought to Aus

Caspri
08-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Some people get Stendhal Syndrome when observing what they consider a masterpiece and i get that same feeling when i observe what see people are capable of and have done and the magnificent modius operandi they use. I have and always will been a keen acolyte of these rare wonderful people.

hotnite
08-04-2018, 06:15 PM
Anyone know a good sport streaming website? The world cup is getting closer..

rooter
08-04-2018, 06:41 PM
Anyone know a good sport streaming website? The world cup is getting closer..

SBS is not showing every game this year, but they are showing all the Socceroos games some of the group stage games and most of the finals.
If you have your phone or internet connection with Optus then you get the World Cup for free as part of your deal (as well as the EPL).
Otherwise a good free one is ronaldo.com.

Caspri
08-04-2018, 07:57 PM
I really, really hate people that gossip. Our lives are astutely judged how we dress , talk interact every bloody microsecond of menace and heavy. Why not add some trace of twisted levity some scripted some not to give them something to bitch about.

aussie_jack
08-04-2018, 08:51 PM
I've been off this site for a while is caspri some kind of joke account? If not it looks like the poor guy is having a stroke and not the sort that you get in part 2 of a massage.

Caspri
08-04-2018, 09:47 PM
I've been off this site for a while is caspri some kind of joke account? If not it looks like the poor guy is having a stroke and not the sort that you get in part 2 of a massage.
Are you hitting on me Aussie Jack ? :red_heart:

Caspri
09-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Evolutionary Psychology tells humans crave certainty and closure . Ambiguity on the other hand makes us deeply uncomfortable. It goes against what we are taught . For one to seek to know things conclusively and to understand them and to feel safe in that knowledge and understanding That's why its inconclusive what will happen in the future and how things will end. Instead turn ambiguity into a sense of closure , mystery into beauty.

BongKong
09-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Evolutionary Psychology tells humans crave certainty and closure . Ambiguity on the other hand makes us deeply uncomfortable. It goes against what we are taught . For one to seek to know things conclusively and to understand them and to feel safe in that knowledge and understanding That's why its inconclusive what will happen in the future and how things will end. Instead turn ambiguity into a sense of closure , mystery into beauty.

If you go to take a piss and the person before you hasnt flushed the toilet will you just piss directly into the used bowl or do you flush it first to piss into cleaner water?

Caspri
09-04-2018, 11:57 PM
If you go to take a piss and the person before you hasnt flushed the toilet will you just piss directly into the used bowl or do you flush it first to piss into cleaner water?
Dirty of course. The average toilet flush is 6 to 10 L depending on the age of the toilet.

Caspri
10-04-2018, 12:11 AM
I know most people prize beauty more than anything. Just remember Evolutionary Psychology teaches us that asymmetrical people are villains . Perhaps u could all remember to look at these people without clouded eyes.

Strayer Mate
10-04-2018, 11:03 AM
Perhaps u could all remember to look at these people without clouded eyes.
Enough of this vitreous humour ...

Caspri
10-04-2018, 11:19 PM
We are at a time in history where people are presented with a paradigm .
If u do X, Y, Z then u would be fine. It was a hollow promise and led to
a lot of anxiety and unhappiness and couldn't support itself.
Many people today are by product of this sham.

BongKong
11-04-2018, 12:05 AM
Dirty of course. The average toilet flush is 6 to 10 L depending on the age of the toilet.

I didnt expect you to be so thoughtful in your water usage.

Do you reuse gray water?

Caspri
11-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Do not fear the other, do not believe the ideologies there feeding u.
Do not reduce a person to one word .
See the other person.
Listen.
Because the antidote to hatred is understanding.

Caspri
12-04-2018, 02:58 PM
Most people live life like a arpeggiation. Its in the air , its invisible its transparent.
Its motif is contagious. Its power inescapable. Stop trying to out run u shadow.

Caspri
13-04-2018, 01:09 AM
We live in a time of privilege and entitlement. The marginalized are forgotten and there
is no place for them and everybody in society nods in approval.
We exist in a world of cold and grey.
Judge people by their virtue not rank.

BongKong
13-04-2018, 01:12 AM
We live in a time of privilege and entitlement. The marginalized are forgotten and there
is no place for them and everybody in society nods in approval.
We exist in a world of cold and grey.
Judge people by their virtue not rank.

You arent even a bit of a fan of the caste system?

Caspri
14-04-2018, 12:29 AM
Characters are individuals . Each of us travel's through the world with internal thoughts , feelings and motivation. Keep u head down isn't always the best way to navigate a structurally unequal world. Sometimes u have to be proactive.

Caspri
15-04-2018, 12:44 AM
Most people juxtaposition changes like day and night
and are ready like a coil to spring.
They don't need accelerant its just their nature.

Caspri
16-04-2018, 01:01 AM
Most of the things we hate we don't understand. We live in a time
where discussions are done by ideology. It makes us easier to
control. They have sold us on responsibility.
No ! No! Its an illusion. It not us and them only u self !!!