PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Chika - a welcome return of the J-girl, but where are her tan-lines?

Bracket
04-05-2012, 12:23 PM
It was fantastic news hearing on the grapevine here that Tokyo Cats was reopening last Monday. On that day I found a Tele ad, new that day, for what sounded suspiciously like the reincarnation of the Cattery. Later in the day a new Cracker ad appeared which just had to be the Cattery, now named Ginza, since it listed Chika and Eli, two of my old favourites from Tokyo Cats, at the top of their list of girls.

It's been nearly 6 months since I last saw Chika. Gave Wilson a call on 0406 239 985 and booked her. He has another number as well 0406 093 971 that Ginza advertises on this forum. Rocked up to find the new apartment in an almost pristine condition cleanliness-wise, but it's still just week one! There's still the sheets as partitions in the main living area though - some things never change! I handed over to Wilson $130 for 45 minutes of Chika's time (the same price as the old Tokyo Cats' price).

Out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me I waited for Chika, and finally there was a knock and in she came. When she saw me there was a big smile of recognition and she gave me a big hug and kiss. We talked for a while about old times and what she'd been doing since the Cattery closed, before getting down to business. She was wearing a nice black and blue bra and g-string, which she started to remove before I stopped her so that I could do the honours myself. After removing her bra I turned her over so that she was lying on her front and immediately noticed that her famous tan lines from last year had almost disappeared. She blamed it on our lousy summer this year. Kissed her cheeks and removed her g-string. I then started running my tongue up and down between her cheeks before spreading her legs for a nicer view and then asking her to get onto her knees so that her arse was spread wide open offering me perfect access.

That started a long DATY session giving Chika the treatment that from my past 6 sessions with her in Tokyo Cats' days I know she likes. After turning her over onto her back I played with her pussy with my moistened fingers before gently inserting one to massage her g-spot. She loves this and I could almost immediately feel contractions in her pussy and see them in her tummy. Then in with a second finger to the g-spot while alternating between my tongue and another finger on her clit at the same time.

It's fantastic watching Chika react to this treatment. She throws her head right back, spreads her legs as wide open as she can get them, gasps frequently, and finally when she's good and ready, she uses her two hands to pull open her pussy even wider than it is already. I feel so horny! At last she shudders and I can see the underside of her chin turning red. Then she smiles and lies back for a minute before telling me that she's happy and now it's my turn.

Chika starts by giving me a catbath and before long reaches my old fella. She starts on my balls, then onto the lower shaft and finally the knob for a very nice sloppy bbbj. Next she goes back to my balls with her mouth and uses her saliva left on my dick to lube a feather-light handjob, both at the same time. When the saliva starts to dry she swaps hand and mouth so that it's back to bbbj. This happens repeatedly and after a while I'm finding it hard to tell the difference. And then to heighten my excitement she starts using the other hand to play with my arsehole. This is sensory overload! It's quite clear that she's ready for CIM and all I have to do is make sure I blow my load while her mouth is on my cock.

But despite all of Chika's expert ministrations I still need more to get me over the line. So I ask her to shift her hips over my face so that we're in 69 position. Now I'm having 5, yes 5, body parts stimulated at the same time. Chika has a finger from one hand playing with my arse (1), while the other hand and her mouth are alternating between my balls (2) and the head of my cock (3). My tongue (4) is inserting itself into her pussy while my eyes (5) are focusing on her arsehole contracting and relaxing. I'm in heaven! Finally I blow, but at the time I'm not quite sure whether it's her hand or her mouth on my knob! But when she gets off me and I look down it's clear that it was her hand that got me over the line. This has been a wonderful experience, the best handjob I've had for years. I don't care that I didn't fuck her!

To finish with we shower together and Chika gives me a thorough cleaning :) before letting me get out so that she can clean herself. With the wonderful session she's given me I'm happy to give her a $20 tip, although thinking back later on how good it was, maybe it should have been bigger.

Chika's working Wednesday and Thursday at the moment.

chandra_man1
04-05-2012, 02:27 PM
u certainly did some filthy shit there. How old is she ? And what size ? Is she real jap or a chinese that had lived in jap for a week & claim to be jap ?

cygnus_hyoga0123
04-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Love the TC girls best service in Town for the price.

$130 for 45 that is good price, how much for 30 minutes now??

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2012, 03:01 PM
So Ginza is the new shop name for Tokyo Cat? and the apartment is in the CBD?

Bracket
04-05-2012, 05:18 PM
So Ginza is the new shop name for Tokyo Cat? and the apartment is in the CBD?
That's right, Ahlungor, Tokyo Cats is now Ginza, and they advertise here on Aus99. Tokyo Cats used to have two apartments, the original in Maroubra and a second in the CBD. Ginza has only one apartment, in the CBD in the building right next door to the old Tokyo Cats' apartment in Kent Street.

Bracket
04-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Love the TC girls best service in Town for the price.

$130 for 45 that is good price, how much for 30 minutes now??
Used to be $90 for 30 minutes at Tokyo Cats, now $100. But hey, you'd have to be a tightarse to complain about that! :)

Bracket
04-05-2012, 05:33 PM
u certainly did some filthy shit there. How old is she ? And what size ? Is she real jap or a chinese that had lived in jap for a week & claim to be jap ?
I believe that Chika is in her late 20s, but who really knows? I guess she'd be a size 6, but don't quote me on that. I personally believe her to real Jap, from Yokohama. Anyone who's met her will say that she's a lovely woman. Here's my original Tokyo Cats review of her from last year :
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-12787/

hardbanger
04-05-2012, 10:51 PM
I hope they will open as well in Maroubra! Is Suki back as well???

fli
05-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Chika is a real Japanese girl. Not my number 1 choice because some others like Eli and even Nagisa (also Japanese) try harder. Chika's trouble is that she seems to tire out quickly and if you catch her after she's had a few clients, she can be rather flat. Still she is infinitely better than the girls I was seeing when TC was closed.

GINZA
25-07-2012, 08:43 PM
thanks Mr bracket.
To Mr fli. Chika is much better now, in May she just start working again, her body is lazy. she is full with energy now. WIll take care your little bro anytime!!! lol

fli
26-07-2012, 08:56 PM
thanks Mr bracket.
To Mr fli. Chika is much better now, in May she just start working again, her body is lazy. she is full with energy now. WIll take care your little bro anytime!!! lol

I was definitely too harsh last time. Chika will never be as wild as Miyu or Eli but as a person, she is the sweetest and most genuine WL I know. Trouble is she is a bit shy and it takes some time to get to know her.

She is definitely trying hard to please when I have seen her recently but she isn't by nature as expressive and wild as Miyu and Eli - she can give really great service. I would imagine a lot of guys who like nice, hot sex but not a PSE, would enjoy her greatly.

The thing is you have to treat her respectfully to get the best -you should always be respectful to every girl - but with Chika it can really pay off and you can finish up leaving happy in mind as well as body.

mike99
26-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Sounds like someone is in love

fli
28-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Sounds like someone is in love

Someone? Well not me but I do feel guilty about my negative comment in May - she is too sweet to have remarks like that - Chika is definitely worth getting to know. As someone commented in another forum, she seems to be getting better looking. Definitely better than Nagisa - don't know where my head was when I wrote that.

GINZA
30-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Hi, fli bro, its ok, I totally understand that, At that time Chika just come back from her 2 months holiday, Not in her perfect condition. Now the "real" Chika is back. More pretty and better service!!!! :love:
I like her very much, She is a very good girl. She will give everyone her best service!!!:love::love:

GINZA
06-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Hi,

From now on, we have 3 bedrooms and 3 girls everyday. This week 3 new girls working!

Regards

GINZA
06-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Hi,

From now on, we have 3 bedrooms and 3 girls everyday. This week 3 new girls working!

Today 6th August, new taiwanese busty girl, 22yo. new to this job.

Regards

Andyboy
06-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Cool, 3 rooms now. Seen chika b4, very service orientated. Happy to see again.

tengbear
15-10-2012, 11:20 AM
What is the GINZA's address??

Utamaro
15-10-2012, 06:46 PM
What is the GINZA's address??

They are private operation so can't disclose the address... give them a call and once you made an appointment, they will give you the address. Right middle of the CBD, convenient location is all I can say!

boater
27-11-2012, 11:43 PM
The TAN lines are back, saw her today and the pattern made by her Bikini from her weekend of sunbathing was very clearly evident

Boater

Bracket
28-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Thanks Boater. I now need to see her again! I find those lines so sexy.

bill_100
28-11-2012, 12:50 PM
But Chika looks sexy all the time.

kickass
28-11-2012, 03:18 PM
boater .... I nearly blew my load just thinking about it ...

fli
01-12-2012, 02:57 PM
I like this thread - it talks about one off Ginza's top girls - it is positive - is informative and was started by one of the mainstay reviewers of Syd99. As I have said before Chika is a lovely girl - very sweet, always wanting to give great service and distressed if she doesn't. She is - as I have found out when talking to her - also quite sensitive and can be upset by negative remarks.

There has been recently another negative thread - someone saying that Chika wasn't their type and using rather pejorative language. Of course, Chika is not for everyone - but why start a whole thread to exclaim this! I certainly have a few girls who were not my type - even at Ginza - but this is just my taste. The only times I might ever think of saying anything is if a girl cheated me or wasted time but that wasn't the case. More helpful would have been to put a short comment in the existing thread explaining that she wasn't his style because he likes big breasts.

Just this week I saw Chika for a great fun session in which she gave great sexual service but also shared jokes. Later on I had a very flat session with one of Ginza's other stars - heavily praised and very popular. She just didn't do it for me and we didn't click. That's my taste and I certainly don't want to bag the girl - she has a strong following and must be doing a lot right.

Chika is to my mind a girl with a very pretty face, a warm nature and a lovely desirable slim body. She may not have the biggest breasts in the industry but she is one of the nicest girls - and being intelligent too with good English means that she is great to chat to and can also think how to please her clients. Still one of my top recommendations for the discerning client!

boater
01-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Chika is to my mind a girl with a very pretty face, a warm nature and a lovely desirable slim body. She may not have the biggest breasts in the industry but she is one of the nicest girls - and being intelligent too with good English means that she is great to chat to and can also think how to please her clients. Still one of my top recommendations for the discerning client!

Which is why she is the 'top of the list' for so many

Boater

the wizard
01-12-2012, 09:04 PM
When I see Chika for the first time, do you know what I'm gonna do ?

I'am gonna give her a big Hug.......

Hope your listening Chika !!

Let us all share the love..

Philthy
02-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Bro Wizard, I know you are going to enjoy and kudos for your stand on the other thread that is no more.

Chika is clearly a sensitive and attentive person that responds well to being treated appropriately.

P.s. the tan lines were looking great on Thu, probably even better after this weekend!

bill_100
02-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Which is why she is the 'top of the list' for so many

Boater

As well as a lot of us Boater. This is really saying something as Ginza has such a collection of top girls. Decisions , decisions. Wiz hope you have a good experience with Chika!

boater
02-12-2012, 01:22 PM
With her good English, exotic looks and taught body, Chika could be a top flyer at a $400 ph brothel like Stiletto's.

I am very glad that instead she sticks with Ginza.

Boater

kickass
03-12-2012, 01:33 PM
With all the fuss about her, I'm calling Ginza tonight ...

bill_100
05-12-2012, 08:24 PM
With all the fuss about her, I'm calling Ginza tonight ...

Well she was working on Tuesday 4th so we eagerly await your AR Kickass!

kickass
07-12-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm going to see her on Saturday .... report to follow.

tody
13-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Any chance Wils that you will also open a Maroubra location again?

grant
14-12-2012, 01:44 AM
I like this thread - it talks about one off Ginza's top girls - it is positive - is informative and was started by one of the mainstay reviewers of Syd99. As I have said before Chika is a lovely girl - very sweet, always wanting to give great service and distressed if she doesn't. She is - as I have found out when talking to her - also quite sensitive and can be upset by negative remarks.

There has been recently another negative thread - someone saying that Chika wasn't their type and using rather pejorative language. Of course, Chika is not for everyone - but why start a whole thread to exclaim this! I certainly have a few girls who were not my type - even at Ginza - but this is just my taste. The only times I might ever think of saying anything is if a girl cheated me or wasted time but that wasn't the case. More helpful would have been to put a short comment in the existing thread explaining that she wasn't his style because he likes big breasts.

Just this week I saw Chika for a great fun session in which she gave great sexual service but also shared jokes. Later on I had a very flat session with one of Ginza's other stars - heavily praised and very popular. She just didn't do it for me and we didn't click. That's my taste and I certainly don't want to bag the girl - she has a strong following and must be doing a lot right.

You're sounding very protective of her, I bet you're pussy whipped :P

kickass
14-12-2012, 04:47 PM
I went on Saturday, but I saw Aiko instead. AR coming soon.

snolex
02-02-2013, 02:09 AM
Can i get the exact address for GINZA??? Thanks

wilisno
02-02-2013, 02:46 AM
Can i get the exact address for GINZA??? Thanks

No, you can't !

You have to call and make a booking, then you'll be given an address !

MrSeven
02-02-2013, 03:54 AM
Whats chikas bbbj like?
Lol (some brothers will get this)

kickass
04-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Good one MrSeven

diligent
12-01-2023, 12:26 AM
taking a late night stroll to memory lane. $130 for 45 minute. What a bargain.

hornedbeast
12-01-2023, 07:56 AM
Chika gave the best rimming (DD)

diligent
12-01-2023, 01:30 PM
This thread is a condensed history of the Ginza Empire
Fascinating reading… 3 girls and 3 rooms ten years ago to what they have now
A lot of good decisions made along the way
Can’t help but be impressed

------

RIGHT ??? Also Wilisno said you have to make a booking first then you'll be given an address. I am assuming Ginza started at private apartment/units first. Similar to what 5* is doing if they are still operational, I think.