PDA

View Full Version : General talk The best collection of busty MLs all at the same place same time !

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2018, 06:36 PM
四大E Cup 巨乳按摩女郎齊集 at Bella!!

I have never seen so many pairs of big big natural E Cups all at the same place - all covered of course.

Gee, I so wished that if I could have got there 30 or even 20 min earlier, I will spend big and gave myself 4 May be even 6 E’s !!

Bonnie and Miko, plus super busty Selena whom I only met for the first time - Emma now have a worthy rival ! and the New Macau girl Nina - at first glance was oh so substantial too.

All sooooo BIG !!

Ps, Bonnie actually not working but playing card games with the girls, sure if you ask she will serve too !!

bella812
04-04-2018, 06:48 PM
四大E Cup 巨乳按摩女郎齊集 at Bella!!

I have never seen so many pairs of big big natural E Cups all at the same place - all covered of course.

Gee, I so wished that if I could have got there 30 or even 20 min earlier, I will spend big and gave myself 4 May be even 6 E’s !!

Bonnie and Miko, plus super busty Selena whom I only met for the first time - Emma now have a worthy rival ! and the New Macau girl Nina - at first glance was oh so substantial too.

All sooooo BIG !!

Ps, Bonnie actually not working but playing card games with the girls, sure if you ask she will serve too !!

Hi Ahlungor,

Come and see the gathering of my Esssss!!! :miao:

Nina is working this Friday. You want to make a booking?

Bella

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Come and see the gathering of my Esssss!!! :miao:

Nina is working this Friday. You want to make a booking?

Bella

Thanks Bella,

Normally I won’t drop in without a booking, And Wednesday is usually Not my punting date, I was just in Chinatown for some other matters and walking towards Central so just pop in to see if I could have a look see at the new girls Selena and Nina - thanks for calling them out from the room to say Hi , obviously they were still somewhere between part 1.3 and part 1.6....... haha

Hopefully the two brothers in rooms 3 & 4 won’t mind........ lol

And it was a pleasant surprise to see Bonnie there , it’s a good sign of how well the mamasan and MLs get on together when the day off girl drops it from time to time.

Selena could well be a F or even G Cup ! Which I will certify when I Cup them with my own hands !!

Therefore, I think Nina will just have to wait her turns as the urge to get my hands all over Selena is very HARD to ignore!

But then again, Nina ‘s Cantonese is so close to my heart - I could just imagine if I get Bonnie and Nina together in a room and Cantonese is the only language- fireworks 🎇!

港澳骨場雙飛大波妹胸降悉尼 Blossom 店!

Nejums
04-04-2018, 07:53 PM
Mate this isn't the shop advertising forum.

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Mate this isn't the shop advertising forum.

Mate, if I want to advertise Blossom or promote some of my favourites I don’t have to hide it. But on this occasion: Simply stating a fact. If you ever come across any massage shop which has 4 busty natural E Cups MLs working at the same time , I would love to know and probably many members would too.

Any if you haven’t had the privilege yet, that’s ok too, not many RnT punters are that lucky, and I shall rest my case.

Cheers

CunningLinguist
05-04-2018, 09:12 AM
This thread reminds me of Yamada and Max Impact ...

Catiness
05-04-2018, 10:35 AM
This thread reminds me of Yamada and Max Impact ...

What does that mean? Care to fill us (for those who don't know) in on the background of your comment?

Raybo
05-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Https://i.imgur.com/RiB1v6F_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

bella812
05-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Https://i.imgur.com/RiB1v6F_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Hi Raybo,

Thanks for the picture. Great effort!:miao:

Bella

bella812
05-04-2018, 02:06 PM
So lucky that still there are many guys say B cup is fine. "Don't worry. They're perfect " that is very nice compliment :)

Hi Babycat,

Don't worry. I'm with you.:shout:

Bella

RNT4LIFE
05-04-2018, 02:34 PM
i am more a face person, B cup with a pretty face is totally fine!
who do you all think is prettiest at Bellas?

Raybo
05-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Hi Raybo,

Thanks for the picture. Great effort!:miao:

Bella

I was bored on a conference call at work. 🤣 took me 15 minutes to post it on here correctly.

Better effort than i have made getting my ugly arse to your shop recently. Might have to do something about that. 😎😎

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2018, 03:14 PM
So lucky that still there are many guys say B cup is fine. "Don't worry. They're perfect " that is very nice compliment :)

Well said Baby, your B’s are as good as any !

Despite what people might think, I am totally fine with B or C Cups too! Just ask one of my all times favourites Cici - her B’s are just as sensational as any E’s I have seen recently !!

Eclipsefun
05-04-2018, 03:37 PM
Girls with B's can look just as hot or hotter than girls with E's.......although there are certain things I like to do with E's that you just cant do with small sizes:cool2:

And yeah, it is fair to say Bella's is likely the best CBD shop operating lately. I emphasize the the bust sizes a lot cause I am a boobguy, but it is worth noting I have not once had a session where the girl has had a bad attitude, and this is far more important than any physical quality you may be after. A perfect woman with an awful attitude is not my idea of a good time, Bella seems to have knack for picking fun & enthusiastic girls who are a pleasure to be around, and considering the scores of shops with bored looking MLs giving disinterested robotic handjobs a little bit of thanks is likely appreciated. A plenty of big tits to spanish helps too lol! Honest feedback and honest praise is how we keep this industry healthy.

bella812
05-04-2018, 03:52 PM
Girls with B's can look just as hot or hotter than girls with E's.......although there are certain things I like to do with E's that you just cant do with small sizes:cool2:

And yeah, it is fair to say Bella's is likely the best CBD shop operating lately. I emphasize the the bust sizes a lot cause I am a boobguy, but it is worth noting I have not once had a session where the girl has had a bad attitude, and this is far more important than any physical quality you may be after. A perfect woman with an awful attitude is not my idea of a good time, Bella seems to have knack for picking fun & enthusiastic girls who are a pleasure to be around, and considering the scores of shops with bored looking MLs giving disinterested robotic handjobs a little bit of thanks is likely appreciated. A plenty of big tits to spanish helps too lol! Honest feedback and honest praise is how we keep this industry healthy.

Hi Eclipsefun,

Thank you for your kind words. It is important for the MLs in my shop to be happy working at Blossom. If they feel that they are not happy etc, I do not force them to stay with me.

Also, we try our very best to protect both the client's interests and the ML's interests.

I am pleased to hear that you like our shop. Do drop by and see some of your favorites!:)

Bella

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2018, 08:02 PM
One thing I know about this shop is that all the ladies I have met are all very happy Girls. Happy Girls give happy customers Very Happy Endings !

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Not the same 4 E Cup Girls on Wednesday but yes: another full house of 4 x E’s again at Bella’s today !!

E E E Espanol !

bella812
06-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Not the same 4 E Cup Girls on Wednesday but yes: another full house of 4 x E’s again at Bella’s today !!

E E E Espanol !

Hi Ahlungor,

So you have seen our today's roster. Nina and Bonnie both on today...:miao:

Refreshing youthfulness ML vs Sultry experienced ML.

And both speaks your favorite language... CantonEsE....

Both made Especially for you.:shout:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2018, 01:33 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

So you have seen our today's roster. Nina and Bonnie both on today...:miao:

Refreshing youthfulness ML vs Sultry experienced ML.

And both speaks your favorite language... CantonEsE....

Both made Especially for you.:shout:

Bella

Last time I had a massage lady from Macau, she was Joanne at the Chequers - she was one very special lady - only tiny and little B Cupper but very strong part 1 which I needed at the time. Sensational part 2 HJ which went on forever, took me to the edge and back multiple times, with her skills, it really didn’t matter whether she was busty or not !

Seen her like 20 times over a couple of years .

If Nina is half as good , we will be in for a special treat !

bella812
06-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Last time I had a massage lady from Macau, she was Joanne at the Chequers - she was one very special lady - only tiny and little B Cupper but very strong part 1 which I needed at the time. Sensational part 2 HJ which went on forever, took me to the edge and back multiple times, with her skills, it really didn’t matter whether she was busty or not !

Seen her like 20 times over a couple of years .

If Nina is half as good , we will be in for a special treat !

Hi Ahlungor,

Nina was praised by a customer who said it is hard for him to get over the line with just a few touches... You might want to come and have a go too:miao:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Nina was praised by a customer who said it is hard for him to get over the line with just a few touches... You might want to come and have a go too:miao:

Bella

Sorry, I don’t understand your comments?

Was Nina giving a slow and long HJ or was she too quick ? A bit confusing?

bella812
08-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Sorry, I don’t understand your comments?

Was Nina giving a slow and long HJ or was she too quick ? A bit confusing?

Hi Ahlungor,

I believed that Nina's hands got the customer over the line within a couple of minutes. The customer was telling Nina that he needs a lot of time to cum. I guess you have to try it to believe it. ..:miao:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2018, 10:02 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

I believed that Nina's hands got the customer over the line within a couple of minutes. The customer was telling Nina that he needs a lot of time to cum. I guess you have to try it to believe it. ..:miao:

Bella

Fair enough, now I understand what you meant. But in RnT terms - to get the customer over the line as quickly as possible is usually Not a popular sign. Pretty sure most punters would rather enjoy a slow and erotic build up and to the edge and back a few times - a la Leng Leng ex SL or currently Mimi @Burwood.

Say for an one hour session, would you rather have a 30 min HJ where the ML was in total control or cum in 3 min then with too much time left for the head or foot massage to kill time ? I know what I would rather have......... haha

But according to your assessment on Nina that she is a seasoned ML, pretty sure she can do it both ways, slow or fast- just as the customer orders ?

Cheers

bella812
09-04-2018, 11:25 AM
Fair enough, now I understand what you meant. But in RnT terms - to get the customer over the line as quickly as possible is usually Not a popular sign. Pretty sure most punters would rather enjoy a slow and erotic build up and to the edge and back a few times - a la Leng Leng ex SL or currently Mimi @Burwood.

Say for an one hour session, would you rather have a 30 min HJ where the ML was in total control or cum in 3 min then with too much time left for the head or foot massage to kill time ? I know what I would rather have......... haha

But according to your assessment on Nina that she is a seasoned ML, pretty sure she can do it both ways, slow or fast- just as the customer orders ?

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor,

Yes yes... Nina can of course do both fast and slow as per customer orders.

For the case I mentioned above, the customer issued a challenge to Nina because he said he is very difficult to get over the line. So Nina did her best in an unrush manner but still managed to give him a very happy ending within minutes. She was praised by the customer about her techniques. With her experience, she can certainly cater to all preferences. I am sure she can provide an edging experience too if being asked to. :miao:

Bella

Caspri
11-04-2018, 11:09 PM
Last time we chatted you said u would guarantee my privacy and welfare.
If its any consolation i tend to believe u now.

tallbirch
11-04-2018, 11:13 PM
This is the best thread ever! Bella massage sounds amazing, should go in the next week when I scrape together some dough

ThatAsian
25-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Reading this thread has definitely made me want to pay a visit.

In these situations I never work out if I am a boob or ass guy.

Now gotta find free time to leave the office.

AHLUNGOR
25-04-2018, 11:53 PM
https://image.ibb.co/hiuxLH/IMG_3200.jpg

ThatAsian
26-04-2018, 09:43 AM

Okay need to get my things in order and pay a visit.

Any recommendation on who to go for first the girls all look wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God Member
26-04-2018, 12:47 PM

If successful advertising is about simplifying the message, then this is successful! There is no ambiguity at all - ha ha!

I enjoy how desperately politically incorrect this site is. :shout: It re-sets to default status male female relations. :D:D

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2018, 07:12 PM
If successful advertising is about simplifying the message, then this is successful! There is no ambiguity at all - ha ha!

I enjoy how desperately politically incorrect this site is. :shout: It re-sets to default status male female relations. :D:D

Yeap, you’re not wrong there GM!

In Fact, after posting that photo myself, I can’t help it but drawn to call up Bella to book myself a quickie with Bonnie and those Big E’s.

They are just so addictive as they are delicious!!

Cheers