PDA

View Full Version : Cracker RNT - SOFIA, E cup prostate massage

RNT4LIFE
05-04-2018, 03:11 PM
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/sofia-prostate-massage-full-services-with-e-size-boobs-unlimited-shots/94383427

Looking for some prostate massage fun last week and saw Sofia ad on Crackers. Her pics looks pretty good on the ads, but i was willing to walk if those pics wasnt her. Got to the location just on time, the pic is her however i think it must had been taking like 10 years ago, as she look older and lots of make up. shes friendly enough and hence took the punt and went in.

Paid for 30mins, Part 1 was around 10mins, its not bad actually, however its done on a normal bed.

Part 2, starts with sexual cat bath/B2B (similar to Romeo) then she moved down and preparing for prostate massage, shes very energetic and worked her magic. Ended with lovely CBJ while i was getting my prostate played with. She also provided light riming, as she saw how much i was enjoying the CBJ.

Note about her body, she has natural real Es, however she is a bigger girl (size 12 maybe?), but looked sexy.
Overall the punt is 7.5/10, not bad for inner west Sydney, especially independent ML/WL. price was $120.00 for half hour, and it may seem expensive to some punters. Sofia was very into it, and her attitude makes up for the price and bigger body.
I may return for the golden shower option (never done it before).

cuteguy
06-04-2018, 02:13 AM
Did you visit a shop and what was this girl's nationality?

hybridbloke
11-04-2018, 09:47 AM
hi,

sounds like new thai girl @ mays hill operating out of house off grt west hwy

yes old pics, seriously tho, nice girl (woman) probs early-mid 30s, cute face, shortish hair, probs size 12, large breasts with nice sized dark nipples, i went 45min f/s admittedly she dicked around for 10 minutes so 30 would have done. But good fuck imo. No kissing of course. I left happy and may return,

cheers

Prashvj
18-04-2018, 09:58 AM
I saw her this Monday night. Wanted to try out the prostate play with massage. Totally agree with the above comments. She is indeed a nice lovely woman.
She was intrigued how I had got her number since cracker/BP are no more. I tried to explain that I had saved her number from cracker's cached page and seen good reviews about her. Not sure if she understood. The massage wasn't bad but would have been better on a massage table. After massage she did a catbath all over the back and after turn over continued the catbath. Gave some nice TTM. She then sat below me and placed both my legs on her laps with easy access for prostate play. I came soon after while she played around my prostate and massaged my cock. She then indicated we could try toys next time. I said no thanks as I don't prefer anything other than a finger.

I asked her where would her advertise now that cracker is gone. She brought her phone and showed me her Craigslist ad that her boss/friend set up. I mentioned her Locanto and showed it on my phone. She was too embarrassed that I came to see her while having all those (fake) young girl ads. She said as much in her broken English. Such a lovely lady!
She was liberal with the time too, sure she was slow to get set up but once started didn't watch the clock. I spent there roughly 45 mins for my 30min booking.

F_maxx
22-04-2018, 02:33 PM
I saw her this Monday night. Wanted to try out the prostate play with massage. Totally agree with the above comments. She is indeed a nice lovely woman.
She was intrigued how I had got her number since cracker/BP are no more. I tried to explain that I had saved her number from cracker's cached page and seen good reviews about her. Not sure if she understood. The massage wasn't bad but would have been better on a massage table. After massage she did a catbath all over the back and after turn over continued the catbath. Gave some nice TTM. She then sat below me and placed both my legs on her laps with easy access for prostate play. I came soon after while she played around my prostate and massaged my cock. She then indicated we could try toys next time. I said no thanks as I don't prefer anything other than a finger.

I asked her where would her advertise now that cracker is gone. She brought her phone and showed me her Craigslist ad that her boss/friend set up. I mentioned her Locanto and showed it on my phone. She was too embarrassed that I came to see her while having all those (fake) young girl ads. She said as much in her broken English. Such a lovely lady!
She was liberal with the time too, sure she was slow to get set up but once started didn't watch the clock. I spent there roughly 45 mins for my 30min booking.

Share her number mate wanna try today.
Cheers
Max

Prashvj
22-04-2018, 10:58 PM
*0450 643 099 Sofia

tonyphil55
23-04-2018, 08:33 AM

Can you please tell me what TTM stands for. I have only seen the term in one persons ad before.

Prashvj
23-04-2018, 11:26 AM
TTM - testicular tongue massage.. learnt from the forum

RNT4LIFE
23-04-2018, 04:44 PM
oh man, very temped to visit her again now.. very hard to find a girl who loves her job and make sure the customer left with a smile on their face!
so, has anyone tried golden shower or anal with her yet?

shamrock
29-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Yep she's the real deal. I saw her today. Very friendly and accommodating. Lots of extras offered. But I only had time for the standard b2b + cbj + prostate: 30mins $110 or 1hr $140.

junisme
30-05-2018, 08:49 AM
So now most of the people are on Craigslist now?

RNT4LIFE
13-06-2018, 10:47 AM
anyone got updated details of Sofia? or is she still working?