PDA

View Full Version : Question Cairns - recommendations?

RNT4LIFE
06-04-2018, 02:12 PM
Going up to Cairns next month for work, any recent recommendation?

thanks all.

local
06-04-2018, 03:14 PM

thanks all.

Read the Qld section.

aussiegaigin
06-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Do your punting in Sydney before you go

HotSpicyJohnny
06-04-2018, 08:41 PM
I'm from Cairns. I'm coming to Sydney next week to do some punting.
Only thing in Cairns at the moment in fake cracker/backpage/locanto old asian women :(

Mdlovespunting
06-04-2018, 09:08 PM

thanks all.

Nothing there mate, i go 4 times a year and have tried everything. FYI, there are also no R&T Massage Shops, very disappointing

Momoe
06-04-2018, 11:27 PM
My only good experience there was flirting with girls directly. Got lucky with few Japanese. Not sure anything has changed since 3-4 years ago

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2018, 11:45 PM
There was a Korean FS shop just 5 min taxi from the city centre. Nothing special compared to Sydney standard but got your rocks off. You can check my review on that.

Cheers

Ps. It’s called Oriental Dolls.

aussiegaigin
07-04-2018, 07:26 AM
My only good experience there was flirting with girls directly. Got lucky with few Japanese. Not sure anything has changed since 3-4 years ago

Used to be lots of young Japanese "office lady" tourists going there in pairs; easy to pick up, good if you like doubles.

cuteguy
07-04-2018, 05:43 PM
Used to be lots of young Japanese "office lady" tourists going there in pairs; easy to pick up, good if you like doubles.

Have the Chinese girls replaced them now?

hyperultra
07-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Lol. Whats the chances 2 japanese ladies are going to go doubles after a random meeting on the streets

Momoe
07-04-2018, 11:27 PM
Lol. Whats the chances 2 japanese ladies are going to go doubles after a random meeting on the streets

Never try, never know. Not if Cairns, but i did hit jackpot while in Japan previously, although it involves quite a bit of alcohol

hyperultra
08-04-2018, 07:43 AM
Clicking with a Japanese lady is possible. Doubling is an achievement

RNT4LIFE
09-04-2018, 05:34 PM
Damn. So many Chinese massage joint in cairns, it's like GC.
Which club/pub does the Japs hang out?

Crusader
09-04-2018, 08:57 PM
Really? I must have walked around with my eyes closed lol

aussiegaigin
09-04-2018, 10:25 PM

Happened to me a few years back. Was working up in Cairns for a few weeks. Chatted up a pair of OLs on a cruise boat; they invited me to have dinner with them. Took me to an expensive seafood place, paid for my meals and booze. Ended up back at their hotel for the night, we were all a bit pissed. Invited them out the next night, but only one turned up ("my friend not feeling well" - maybe they drew straws for a single?). They went back home the next day. A few days later I was in a cafe having lunch, when a J girl comes over to my table "remember me?" Umm, no. "I was the waitress in the restaurant the other night. What were you doing there with those girls?" After I explained it she asks "can I invite you out for dinner too?" So I met her after she finished work that night, we went for a couple of beers and she was in my hotel room for the next two weeks I was there. Have had similar experiences with pairs (but not waitresses) elsewhere since. Just gotta love J girls.

Sentinel54
10-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Lucky you...you must be a charmer

Happened to me a few years back. Was working up in Cairns for a few weeks. Chatted up a pair of OLs on a cruise boat; they invited me to have dinner with them. Took me to an expensive seafood place, paid for my meals and booze. Ended up back at their hotel for the night, we were all a bit pissed. Invited them out the next night, but only one turned up ("my friend not feeling well" - maybe they drew straws for a single?). They went back home the next day. A few days later I was in a cafe having lunch, when a J girl comes over to my table "remember me?" Umm, no. "I was the waitress in the restaurant the other night. What were you doing there with those girls?" After I explained it she asks "can I invite you out for dinner too?" So I met her after she finished work that night, we went for a couple of beers and she was in my hotel room for the next two weeks I was there. Have had similar experiences with pairs (but not waitresses) elsewhere since. Just gotta love J girls.

aussiegaigin
11-04-2018, 01:20 PM
Lucky you...you must be a charmer

J-girls are very easy to charm.