PDA

View Full Version : General talk Wynyard Massage - shit service from Mamasan

az1za
06-04-2018, 06:15 PM
Some bros may recall that I have recommended this place in the past. I have been here many, many times and had some good experiences along the way. That has started to change for the worse recently. There are a couple of gooduns, but now a number that aren't so good. Short changing on time has become common. A couple of weeks ago I was given 45 mins despite having paid 1 hour. I complained at the time - no response. Was there again recently and mentioned this again to the boss. Despite her acknowledging me as a regular customer, her response was to demand proof! She said she would run the cameras to confirm if I was telling the truth!! Another punter mentioned the girls thought she was bad/mean. I'd believe that- given the lack of respect she has for her regular customers! Plenty of competition out there - not going to Wynyard anymore. Always get reliable service at Tokyo, Sydney Baby, Bamboo. Bros beware

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2018, 06:53 PM
You posted 3 separate reviews for this shop all back in Feb 2017, then nothing . Long time between drinks ?

Bob Smith
06-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Some bros may recall that I have recommended this place in the past. I have been here many, many times and had some good experiences along the way. That has started to change for the worse recently. There are a couple of gooduns, but now a number that aren't so good. Short changing on time has become common. A couple of weeks ago I was given 45 mins despite having paid 1 hour. I complained at the time - no response. Was there again recently and mentioned this again to the boss. Despite her acknowledging me as a regular customer, her response was to demand proof! She said she would run the cameras to confirm if I was telling the truth!! Another punter mentioned the girls thought she was bad/mean. I'd believe that- given the lack of respect she has for her regular customers! Plenty of competition out there - not going to Wynyard anymore. Always get reliable service at Tokyo, Sydney Baby, Bamboo. Bros beware

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review, I always wanted to give this place a go but now I'll consider my options first

az1za
06-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Mate - fair point. But I have been seeing same ones regularly and didn't think bros would be interested in repeat reviews of the same ones. The not so good ones of late - yep I could have reviewed some but maybe the optimist in me prefers to give good reviews. Plus it's been hard to devote the time

Caspri
08-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Sense of entitlement. Send them back to the catfish farm where they came from.
Dock their wages they won't do it again.

hyperultra
08-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Seems like a very busy place to be pushing you out after 45 minutes, after paying for an hour.
I cant see how I would leave if im getting a massage, look at the clock and can see Im still paid for another 15 minutes.
You came in at 6pm and you have paid until 7pm for example. No?

az1za
12-04-2018, 03:56 AM
Seems like a very busy place to be pushing you out after 45 minutes, after paying for an hour.
I cant see how I would leave if im getting a massage, look at the clock and can see Im still paid for another 15 minutes.
You came in at 6pm and you have paid until 7pm for example. No?Well sometimes I don't necessarily remember the exact time I walked in. As customer I somewhat feel it's the MLs job to run the session so I can relax. On this occasion it felt short - and I was able to confirm because of text message confirming booking with shop just as I entered then realised leaving 45 mins later. Main point though is this is really bad attitude from Mamasan from a known regular customer

Nejums
13-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Never had any issues with time. Abby is great.