PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Double with Cici and Carmen

womanisa
06-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Around earlier March, saw Cici's WeChat photos and was quite drawn to her so decided to make a booking. When I got there I thought I should have a look at the lineup anyway and tall Carmen with perky tits really caught my eye. So asked for a 1hour with Cici and Carmen come in half way through.

Went to the room to wait for Cici, she knocked, came in and I was very impressed. Short shorts, showing her ass and golden heels. Face of an angel dressed like a slut, just the way I like it. Told me she only arrived from southern China recently and is doing this due to family reasons. I stripped her naked and was even more impressed. Fully natural C cups, pink nipples and super shy.

Showered, catbathed, rimmed me with eye contact, super turn on. Asked her to blow me and she cheekily said to wait until I can't take it anymore. But at that point Carmen started knocking and Cici jumped on my cock with her mouth like it's a competition.

Carmen found her position and started sucking my nipple and in no time I managed to blow a load into Cici's mouth. The girls massage me for a while and Carmen tried really hard to blow a second load out of me it was too hard. I think I should've got both of them to start together rather than come in half way. The rhyme was somewhat interrupted.

Cici was a bit disappointed saying I didn't get to penetrate either of them. So cute, I promised I will come back and do just that. We talked a bit about her Chinese medicine studies whilst Carmen was cleaning up. Then gave them both a hug and got out of there.

Visited 42 again tonight, managed to do a double with Anna + Mimi followed by a half hour with the famous Leila. Report coming soon

threebysix
07-04-2018, 09:12 AM
Super human powers !!

Gregorious
07-04-2018, 05:27 PM
This thread has some potential.

42 Glades Doubles Reports.

Ill gladly be a willing contributor.

What two girls would you combine and why?

Gregorious
07-04-2018, 07:39 PM
My decision is easily made.

Cici and Leila in a double would be more than most could manage. If they shared some chemistry between them itd be the ultimate sexual experience.

I could only imagine having Leila sitting tightly ontop of my face with her massive boobs hanging down infront of me. Leilas pussy is so tight and sweet tasting the pleasures would be all around whilst making her cum on my face with my mouth.

Of course Cici would be doing her magic down below on me with her amazing bbbj and rimming bringing all the sensations I desire to the table.

Have to suss out if this is an option.

42Gladesville
10-04-2018, 11:25 AM
haha gregorious, seems like you have it all worked out, come give it a go now!

42Gladesville
01-05-2018, 08:29 PM
Both girls on air now!!

42Gladesville
04-05-2018, 08:24 PM
Both girls on air now!!