PDA

View Full Version : Question Petersham

Tittylover01
07-04-2018, 09:28 AM
Looking for massage shops in Petersham for rnt. Not looking for fs but wouldn't mind prostate massage of rimming. I've searched the site but can't see anything. Any info appreciated

cuteguy
07-04-2018, 05:51 PM
There are a few massage places close to the Petersham Inn (which is a pub with full nude stripping). I can't confirm if they provide prostrate massage or rimming nor do I know their names because they are on Parramatta Road. There is at least one or two FS shops in the vicinity if you decided for more than a massage. The shops are visible by their signage which is the flashing OPEN sign.

aussiegaigin
07-04-2018, 06:48 PM
Google brings up a couple of shops on Canterbury Rd.

You really need to search beyond this site for info.

Tittylover01
07-04-2018, 08:35 PM
I did see the ones on Canterbury road but wasn't sure if they are legit. I don't want to waste money on a massage if there is no part 2.

tonyphil55
08-04-2018, 08:30 AM
There is one in Renwick st Leichhardt offering Prostate and full oil massage
http://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_2365983415/Special-Prostate-Full-oil-massage-45mins-For-60.html

Blue007
08-04-2018, 11:52 AM
not sure if there's any massage shop in petersham

aussiegaigin
08-04-2018, 04:40 PM
There are a few massage places close to the Petersham Inn (which is a pub with full nude stripping). Didn't the pub change hands recently, and the nudies stopped?

bigeasy
08-04-2018, 05:26 PM
K-Town (former Romeos)

Tittylover01
08-04-2018, 07:23 PM
Tanks guys , I did see the one in Leichhardt and will probably try there. There sawadees on the main st but it seems to be legit.

down2fish
08-04-2018, 09:10 PM
K-Town (former Romeos)

I second this suggestion. But, they are no longer ktown, from my understanding the owner of Juliet’s has bought it back and it is once again romeos

Dak2000
09-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Didn't the pub change hands recently, and the nudies stopped?

Its been a pub for a few years now, they kept the neon up though. Seems pulled pork slders are more the rage in the inner west than nude pole dancing.

cuteguy
09-04-2018, 02:06 PM
Didn't the pub change hands recently, and the nudies stopped?

The guy who previously owned the Riverview pub where there was stripping now owns this place. Yes there is full nude stripping and shows.

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2018, 07:02 PM
not sure if there's any massage shop in petersham

Petersham is the next suburb to Stanmore, enough said ?

Tittylover01
01-05-2018, 05:10 PM
Petersham is the next suburb to Stanmore, enough said ?

I’m not from around there Ahlungor, does that mean there are plenty of places in stanmore?? If so can you recommend a couple ?

hybridbloke
04-05-2018, 10:24 AM
also (and i have not been to all &/or havent been for a while but know they are rnt shops or rnt+fs shops);
haberfield (main intersection, up the stairs), thai @hercules st ashfield, 304 & thai?next door@liverpool rd ashfield, southpacific new/old canterbury rd (if the plumpish old woman is working, just close your eyes, her bbbj is fabulous and inexpensive), there's two now in dulwich hill, one on canterbury rd opp carwash and a new one 388? marrickville rd, then several more towards marrickville, try http://xmassage.com.au/?s=marrickville (not comprehensive) and if you want a smorgasboard then campsie has the works, both in offerings and ages. if youre still here @ want a topshelf (with strings) milla @ petersham https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_2429207006/PRIVATE-BBW-Erotic-Massage-Aussie-Girl-Busty.html now onto burwood, or annandale, the list is endless and fluid. imo sydney has the lot

renwick st, liechhardt does prostate 45min = $80 https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_2430967309/Special-prostate-oil-massage-45mins-60-Hot-Double-D-Girl-Julie.html

Tittylover01
04-05-2018, 11:35 PM
Thanks hybrid, I went to 12 Renwick and had Angel. I’ll post an AR separately.
There is plenty to choose from it seems

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2018, 09:55 AM
I’m not from around there Ahlungor, does that mean there are plenty of places in stanmore?? If so can you recommend a couple ?

Stanmore is along Parramatta Road Sydney , one of the main artery road to the west. And just before Stanmore, from the top of Broadway (Off Central Station) you have two of the top RnT / b2b shops in Sydney in 227 Vitality Charm (Asian) and Kings Court (mixed) heading west you will go pass two smaller RnT shops right under the University Hall , keep going west you will see Stilleto the premium Caucasian FS brothel and then Bodyrotic at 136 ? Another Caucasian B2B.

35 and 99 are two more FS shops then the Stanmore stretch of RnTs, there must be 4? In s row ending in 252b which is the only shop I knew then in the next few blocks there must be another 3-4 Thai shops or whatever !

There you go, until you reach Burwood, that’s another men’s playground for Sydney Boys !

And you will find Mimi and co !

Tittylover01
10-05-2018, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the info Ahlungor, very much appreciated

junisme
30-05-2018, 09:11 AM
Stanmore is along Parramatta Road Sydney , one of the main artery road to the west. And just before Stanmore, from the top of Broadway (Off Central Station) you have two of the top RnT / b2b shops in Sydney in 227 Vitality Charm (Asian) and Kings Court (mixed) heading west you will go pass two smaller RnT shops right under the University Hall , keep going west you will see Stilleto the premium Caucasian FS brothel and then Bodyrotic at 136 ? Another Caucasian B2B.

35 and 99 are two more FS shops then the Stanmore stretch of RnTs, there must be 4? In s row ending in 252b which is the only shop I knew then in the next few blocks there must be another 3-4 Thai shops or whatever !

There you go, until you reach Burwood, that’s another men’s playground for Sydney Boys !

And you will find Mimi and co !

You should be the tourist guide of a punting tourist group, hire a bus driver and shuffle punters to your suggested shops based on their request :miao:

Paison
20-06-2018, 09:29 AM
Romeos / Ktown is so hit and miss these days, same with Midas. Romeos and juliet (in burwood and used to be sister shop to romeos) used to be my go to places for korean B2B but the quality and consistency just aint there anymore.

Wish those days would come back.

S2WOMEN
20-06-2018, 11:58 AM
Romeos / Ktown is so hit and miss these days, same with Midas. Romeos and juliet (in burwood and used to be sister shop to romeos) used to be my go to places for korean B2B but the quality and consistency just aint there anymore.

Wish those days would come back.

I think Juliets in burwood is pretty good, however i only started going there recently so i didn't know it during its "golden age."

Jacky12
16-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Romeo massage
all beauty Korean girls
24/7
108 New canterbury rd Petersham
02) 9569 5500
12pm~5am

Kaehyung
18-09-2018, 10:57 AM
I was a regular at Romeo's a few years ago. Standards were very high back then. Then things dropped a lot and there were a lot better options near CBD. Such as 227, Pyrmont, Star, etc. Hope the owners of Romeo can bring back to former glory.

Kaehyung
18-09-2018, 11:03 AM
Last time I went back about 2 years ago, the line up was pretty disappointing to me. About 4 to 5 ladies, not so pretty or with good body shape. Declined to go ahead that day.

Marc70
20-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Last time I went back about 2 years ago, the line up was pretty disappointing to me. About 4 to 5 ladies, not so pretty or with good body shape. Declined to go ahead that day.

Agree not as good as it used to be...