PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Mia (Chinese)

Wookie751
04-05-2012, 03:52 PM
I went to 22 for the first time today and i thought i would ease myself in. I met 6 girls, but Mia caught my eye. She came across very cute and innocent. Mia is from China, early 20's and very polite. I started out with 35min. I paid extra $50 for BJJJ. It was worth it. she started cat licking and then went down stairs and i was impressed. As time was short we then tried a number of positions and then back to BJJJ and then to some gentle massaging of my member till i exploded.

Mia was very warm and polite. i will definitely see Mia again.

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2012, 07:56 PM
I went to 22 for the first time today and i thought i would ease myself in. I met 6 girls, but Mia caught my eye. She came across very cute and innocent. Mia is from China, early 20's and very polite. I started out with 35min. I paid extra $50 for BJJJ. It was worth it. she started cat licking and then went down stairs and i was impressed. As time was short we then tried a number of positions and then back to BJJJ and then to some gentle massaging of my member till i exploded.

Mia was very warm and polite. i will definitely see Mia again.

what is BJJJ?

Sure you dont mean BBBJ, bare back blow job? But for $50 extra i thought thats expensive, so how much you paid all up?

wilisno
05-05-2012, 01:23 AM
what is BJJJ?

Sure you dont mean BBBJ, bare back blow job? But for $50 extra i thought thats expensive, so how much you paid all up?

BBBJ is $20 extra, $50 includes CIM !