PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace Honey - Cute looks and good service. Good punt to end bad punting week.

Lenka_X5
07-04-2018, 03:52 PM
Out of luck
After starting 2018 going 3 months straight of having good to excellent punts, finally ran out of luck.
Saw two ladies early this week at other shops, both ladies quite hot but just very bad service.
I am not a hard marker in terms of service, but far out they were bad.
At least I can rely on Sakura/Kyoto for their improving service levels since mid 2017 when they stepped up their game in both looks and service.

Honey makes things sweeter
A small 21 yr old Chinese babe under 160cm, she looks so cute and small. Natural C Cup bust, jet black long hair and smooth white skin.
Honey is a university student type girl. Looks wise, she is the youngest looking I have seen in all of my punts possibly ever.
Great BBBJ, deep thrust and she goes in hard. Can probably finish in CIM if not careful. She is accomodating in all sex positions
and natural moans. She looks great in all positions too. Great round bum in doggie and cute face to look at in missionary.
Natural bouncy C Cup bust to play with is a bonus. Also very tight and minimal bush down below. Honey is a winner.

Sin Sydney is random
There has never been more choice in the Asian full service scene. But it appears you can get a stunner with good service in medium priced shops like Sakura,
and sometimes end up with a dud in $300+ agencies. But other times, agencies still can deliver a stunner with good service, so the market has never been more unpredictable.

lonely heart
17-04-2018, 08:36 AM
How much does it cost you all up?

Lenka_X5
17-04-2018, 08:24 PM
How much does it cost you all up?

$150/210/230 for 30/45/60mins