PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Anna, tall like a model and somehow still a cute slim girl, a hidden gem at Ginza

xboyx
08-04-2018, 01:43 AM
Anna has to be one of the tallest girls I've ever seen. Somehow she slipped into Ginza's poster and I never noticed her before till I read rooter's AR on her.

I'm a short guy and a tall girl like Anna could be intimidating, but heck I'm not afraid. Seen rooter described her as very slim so I had to try her to find out.

Gotta say, if you like slim slender girl, natural looking, Anna is truly a hidden gem at Ginza (till now at least). Plus you can book her for half hour too so for me, she is an amazing value for money. I wondered why I haven't seen her before.

First impression with Anna was that she was cuter than I expected. I can only think that her height and small boobs are reasons why she's not in diamond class. Everything else about her was pleasant surprise for me.

Anna stand taller than me, she had to bend down to kiss me LOL, but I actually like tall slim girl, I find them quite attractive.

Face-wise, I think she is quite cute, all natural looking face with short hair, very Japanese type looking girl. Maybe her teeth need dentist work like I did but overall she was cute for me. But then, noone is perfect and she looks better than many girls out there and I'm just being abit critical here, tbh her teeth and smile are better than many of us.

Her body frame is quite slim for her height, especially upper body. She has slim, long arms and hands, slim like a small girl but she's indeed very tall.

Her boobs is very small due to her slimness and natural boobs. I'm not a boobs man and I like small boobs, A-B are just as beautiful for me so I didn't mind sucking that boobs. I actually liked it even more when I sucked her nipples and her nipples fully erected and stood out from her chest, a good sign that she enjoyed it.

Her legs goes on and on, nice pair of slim slender legs with shaven pussy.

She was abit shy at beginning, probably because she didn't expect me being shorter than her. I gave her some slow and teasing DATY and she really opened up. She definitely liked her pussy lips to be sucked and licked. Easily I made her forget about everything else and just enjoyed my DATY. She may have come during my DATY I'm not sure. I had a feeling that my DATY on her was one of the best she had for some reason :shout:

Fucking Anna was great for me, especially from behind. The scene of her long, slim back was just beautiful. She is very tall and her back looks amazing, what a scene. White, smooth, slim back that runs down to her small hip and nice ass. I still haven't forgotten that. It wasn't a long session but it was awesome, 2 strangers meeting for the first time, the ultimate sex (and DATY) just made things lots easier and more opened up at the end.

Sex with Anna is simply great value for money, I wished I had book for longer. If you like slim girl, love small boobs like I do, and you don't care if you stand shorter than her, you better see Anna. It's almost like fucking a model girl without model price-tag.

Assandlegs
08-04-2018, 01:53 AM
Great AR xboyx!!! I feel the need to use my mediocre skills on such a beauty!!!!

xboyx
08-04-2018, 02:01 AM
Great AR xboyx!!! I feel the need to use my mediocre skills on such a beauty!!!!

hahah, your heart is with Lala so perhaps you'll be a monk for some time till Lala comes back. I can imagine you slapping your cock "DOWN! I said DOWN! Don't make me do it. I need to wait for Lala."

Assandlegs
08-04-2018, 07:18 AM
hahah, your heart is with Lala so perhaps you'll be a monk for some time till Lala comes back. I can imagine you slapping your cock "DOWN! I said DOWN! Don't make me do it. I need to wait for Lala."lol... I am currently away until the end of April, so I have no choice in the matter!! But in truth, you are more than likely to be right.. lol.

I will even miss the new JAV girl starting on 10 April as she is only here for 1 week !!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

OmniMime
08-04-2018, 10:44 AM
lol... I am currently away until the end of April, so I have no choice in the matter!! But in truth, you are more than likely to be right.. lol.

I will even miss the new JAV girl starting on 10 April as she is only here for 1 week !!!

Not to worry, AL! I'll be taking a punt on her this week for ya ㅋㅋㅋ

Assandlegs
08-04-2018, 10:51 AM
Not to worry, AL! I'll be taking a punt on her this week for ya ㅋㅋㅋI asked Wilson how much... made even my eyes bulge !!! I can't afford...

xboyx
08-04-2018, 11:10 AM
Not to worry, AL! I'll be taking a punt on her this week for ya ㅋㅋㅋ

make sure you tell the girl "I do it for Mr Assandleg", especially if it's Lala lol

Assandlegs
08-04-2018, 07:36 PM
make sure you tell the girl "I do it for Mr Assandleg", especially if it's Lala lolWow... I thought we were friends...

lolol