PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Goldie - hot babe from Shanghai

Roshtosh
08-04-2018, 08:21 AM
First punt for this year and first time at this place under the new management. With zero activity on the domestic front I bit the bullet and ventured out around 1am.

I was asked to wait in the waiting room and almost immediately Goldie in white walked by and greeted me. She looked damn hot 🔥. Decided to wait a bit though. There was Christine and I think the other one was Anna. Thinking another had already claimed Goldie I told the guy I will have Christine. However I found out Goldie was still available. Yay! Went for diamond for 1hr.

Goldie is very slim, with long hair and is very beautiful to look at. Her English is very poor but my Mandarin is OK and enough to get by to chat. Disappointed we showered separately. Onto the bed she gives me a catbath and bbbj and said my cock is 很长。It's not but it's a decent size. Pretty good suck but would have loved DT. Unfortunately no attention to my balls or rimming. Then she asked me to DATY. Yes please! Unshaven but she's delicious and she said she loved it after a good orgasm. I wanted some DFK but she doesn't do it. Only lip kisses and very brief. Starting fucking her missionary then doggie. I really wanted 2x but time was running out so there was only time for one. I told her I want CIM. She was disappointed as she enjoyed being fucked and reluctantly took the condom off. She finished me off. And that was it.

She is stunningly beautiful but I don't think I will see her again. I really wanted a GFE to compensate the lack of it at home. No real kissing, service is a bit mechanical and fake tits are not my thing.

I will be back to try the others. Maybe I should have stuck with Christine!