PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Kristen fucks 19YearOldFcker once again

19YearOldFcker
08-04-2018, 06:31 PM
As I was driving along Marrickville Rd, I realised I made the fatal mistake of choosing the username "19YearOldFcker" because as soon as I turn 20, I'm fucked. A more suitable name would've been "EntitledMillenial". But none of that matters anymore. Because this was my last session. I've got myself banned from Marrickville 5 and I won't be back. This is it. The brothel life is over for me.

So it started off being an innocent drive to the brothel. I was trying to get myself in the right mood because I struggled to get it up last time. You know how some people like to pump loud rap music in the car? Well I was pumping binaural beats full blast in the car. For those who don't know what this is, these are low frequency genital stimulating sexual vibration sounds that increase libido and are supposedly backed up by 40 years of scientific research (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvzygBeKSjk). The beats did shit all by the way, other than making me feel like a complete nut case at the traffic lights with my window down.

Anyway, into the dilapidated shit house I go and a few minutes later Kristen's there. Beautiful as always. Ridulous body. Friendly smile. We jump in the door-less shower for a quick wash and then onto the bed.

Kristen's a uni student too, just like me. How awkward would it be if we bumped into each other at uni? Thank god we go to different uni's lol. But yeah, Kristen's actually really hard-working. She studies at uni, works at Marrickville 5, has another real job and does her assignments during her off-time at Marrickville 5. And here I was on a Sunday with nothing better to do but to indulge myself in selfish pleasure.

As she was fucking me in cowgirl, I looked at the mirror in front of us - the silhouette of her perfectly shaped body moving in uniform simple harmonic motion, and then at her face - staring directly into the blank wall ahead of her. And then it hit me hard. Neither of us actually want to be here.

I mean of course when I've got my dick in her vagina, I want to fuck her. That's just biology 101. And when she's got $170 in her hand, she wants to fuck me. That's just economics 101. But the question is is "hookers and cocaine without the cocaine" what I actually want in the long term? I'm already starting to see a cycle emerge. I start getting horny (natural biological response) -> I start fantasing about hookers -> I go to brothel -> I feel guilty because fucking hookers does not align with my principles -> I tell myself seeing hookers in moderation is ok -> cycle repeats. One of my biggest realisations today is that I would rather choose to do things because it is the right thing to do rather than let simple short term pleasures dictate my actions.

I've given it a try but the brothel life isn't for me. I'm too young for this. Maybe it's different for you guys and that's fine. But I'm done. I know a couple of weeks later, I'm probably gonna get the urge to make a booking again. That's why I've asked Marrickville 5 to ban me from their premises to short-circuit what I call the vicious brothel cycle lol.

Brothelcreeper
08-04-2018, 06:53 PM
You will be back young boy.

You have a taste for the forbidden fruit now.....

Momoe
08-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Boy, when you can't find a gf or get yourself freebies, you will return

blade2000
08-04-2018, 08:55 PM
You are better of trying to date girls your age. You're young and should be making the most of it by doing things young people do. I feel you really need a release, then the brothel can be a supplement.

hyperultra
08-04-2018, 09:01 PM
Im with jbrix.
It is a basic male skill to chat up the female species and get as much loving as you can for free, until you are too old and have to pay for it

You may have had a great time with a WL, but you need to try sex without an alarm at the end of one hour

Its a great joy to be single, and have a woman with you in your bed all night because she wants to be there, and is doing it for free coz she likes you. You need to have those experiences before marriage or kids put lead in your saddlebag. (Look up this expression if you dont undersrand it)

But who knows if you are handsome and charming or the opposite, 19yo.

BigDipper
09-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Agree with fellow punters.

First time I woke up next to my first girlfriend in the morning after a sleepless night of multiple orgasms was something surreal and beautiful. A sweet escape we both wanted, fresh excitement soaked in first time love.

The first few months of those relationships are awesome. Secretly fucking in public or hiding from parents in the car. Getting it on with a best friend that you’ve been lusting over for years. Even the excitement of cheating for the first time. These are experiences you can’t replace.

No need to hit the brothels until you’ve suddenly landed yourself in a sexless marriage where your children or your job have drained the life and energy out of you... Biology still effects guys up till their 60’s, and you get to relive the excitement of your youth with a girl the same age as your ex-girlfriends at the time. But what makes the punts better now is the backdrop of those memories.

Sorry if that went too deep.
Had a few reds tonight..

des888
09-04-2018, 07:30 AM
Agreed with jbrix totally!

You seem like a switched on person, and a lot of what you feel is what I feel aswell when it comes to seeing a WL.

Get on Tinder mate hit the clubs this road can be a viscous cycle for some. You’re still in Uni the best time to pick up girls!

londonlife
09-04-2018, 07:49 AM
19 years old and having sex with WL....hmm
As above experienced and mature punters advices, go out and find your lover, not sex partner. The biology effect males need to relieve the arouseness that's why punters go out and pay for the relief. Young man go out and find your love. You are too young to go to the brothel on regular basis

Superbear
03-05-2018, 09:40 AM
So is kirsten gone for good?