PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Judy - so fresh I carried her suitcases in

Brothelcreeper
08-04-2018, 07:11 PM
I love a freshie and Judy is as fresh as they come.

I arrive at 45 and as I park my motorbike in the car park, a taxi drops off a nice looking girl. Jason the receptionist comes out and so that I can get a good look at the new girl, I help carry her bags in. She looks hot in cut off denim shorts and black t shirt, late 20's and gives me a nice smile for helping her.

I go inside, tell Jason that she is the girl for me and wait whilst they choose her a name and she gets unpacked. She decides on the name Judy.

Jason tells me that she is standard service only ie cbj, no pussy lick but that is all ok with me. She arrived fresh from China yesterday, stayed in a hotel overnight and I will be her first customer so her pussy will be very fresh. Nice.

Judy gets a quick tour of the shop as Jason walks us to the room, he hands her two towels and tells me to "enjoy" as he closes the door. "Yes I will" I am thinking.

Judy speaks a little bit of English which is good and the rest is done on the translation app. Thanks Google.

Judy showers with me and gives me a really nice and thorough wash. She is pretty, shoulder length straight hair, slim with natural B Cups.

Onto the bed and Judy turns out to be a good service girl and very friendly. She makes a lot of effort to give me plenty of attention and even though it was only cbj, her sucking of cock was very good. She spent about 10 minutes sucking me as I massaged her soft titties and massaged her body.

After about 15 minutes Judy asks me to fuck her and in I go in mish. She has a nice tight pussy which is trimmed and we have good sex together. Mostly in mish and a bit of side entry. I try doggie with her but she was wary about the size of my cock throughout the session and as soon as I did one stroke inside her she winced as I hit the top of her pussy so I stopped as she was obviously uncomfortable.

I try for a bit of DATY but she politely declines which is fine as I was pre-warned that she is standard service only. My options are a bit limited as she won't kiss and won't let me lick her pussy so I spend 30 minutes just slow fucking her in mish which was great. Nice, passionate sex.

After I have cum we talk a bit on the translation app as she wants to learn English so I tell her to enrol in a school. She tells me that she has not done this job before.

I enjoyed my time with Judy. It is not often that you get a freshie like her straight from China and the fantasy of fucking a newbie had me good and hard throughout the whole session despite her fairly gentle approach. I got what I wanted, a nice girlfriend type of punt with a friendly new girl, so I left happy.

45George
10-04-2018, 09:04 PM
Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service