PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Unhappy experience with MIMI

Fragbulb
04-05-2012, 08:19 PM
I heard a lot about rydalmere 22 so decided to go there, I read the roster decided to try Betty which is a popular girl. After the arrival they told me Betty is not here today, probably some problem btw I went there the week before last week and then they showed me 4girls I decided to try MIMI cos I like small size girl.
Into the room, I asked to shower with me, that's what I get in 5 star, but the girl said NO I asked her three times still NO, so fine I took the shower but already not happy, I have to say the experience I had in 5 star is good and I tried about 6girls there all good attitude and serives.
Back to the topic. We went to the bed and I tried to kiss her, she refused, I'm shocked cos I kissed every girl in 5star, I was like ok then sex, and the during the sex, she closed her eyes and no contact with me makes me very uncomfortable, at the end I ejected after that I asked her do u think it's a good experience? She gives me those voice that she don't care u know sounds like "qi" and start to talk in korean
I would say I might go there again for better girls and better services! Any explain from the shop owner?

pkw
04-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Maybe her attitude could've been better. But by the same token, what sercives she does or doesn't provide, and how she provides them, is totally up to her. While kissing, 69, showering, etc may be a norm at 5*, it's certainly not the case at every shop or from every girl. So as customers we have to respect their boundaries. And I guess that's the main reason we have a forum like this ... so we are more informed in terms of what's available and where we should go to find what we want.

And on a side note, maybe there's a language barrier between you guys? Many providers don't speak very good English, and reading your post (and your other post regarding Tokyo House), it looks like you're not a native English speaker either. That could be problematic sometimes. Just my wild guess ...

Fragbulb
04-05-2012, 09:19 PM
I have to admit I did have language barrier but it's definitely not my problem I could communicate very well with other girls I tried and those two girls also knows exactly what I'm talking about and I repeat every sentence if they couldnt understand, and yes Im not a native speaker so are they. Ur point taken its up to them how they service me I also said that in my other thread, but I'm unhappy with what I paid for

pkw
04-05-2012, 09:25 PM
You're definitely entitled to vent and we appreciate it for taking a bullet for us and sharing the experience. But be assured that there are quite a few good Korean providers out there. So keep digging ... or just stick with 5* :)

cuimd2
04-05-2012, 09:56 PM
if you compare the prices *5 to 22brodie, its shouldnt be surprising that the girls @ 22brodie aren't as good as 5 star, so you shouldn't expect the girls to be as good as 5 star at 22brodie prices. but anyways you should really try betty she is good.

abcgo
05-05-2012, 12:00 PM
I only been to this shop once and I will never ever go there again..I had bad experience with Joey before, same experience like yours, no shower together, no dfk,no bbbj,put on the condom and fk.. I complained to the reception who was an old lady, she told me yong girls are all that...wtf?! I don't know how the owner managing the shop and customer service.. And she asked me to try Betty...I refused coz I don't wanna waste my money.. I have been to Aqua,Tokyo house, 5 star, 40&8 blacktown, 7 Granville,Angeltown,104 Pymble,different WL provides different service,but Joey at Brodie was the worst I have ever seen so far. And Betty is not pretty and young at all, when I saw Betty first time, I changed my mind and asked Joey instead. Then Betty kept asking me " did you come coz of the after report on the Internet ?" I was wondering may be she asked someone to do the report in order to get more business?
I would highly recommend Monica , Victoria,Diana,Angel in Aqua, Emma in Tokyo house. Btw, Angeltown always have good quality girls with good service!

Fragbulb
05-05-2012, 12:05 PM
thx for the advice!!! i will not go there again for betty! bro 5 star is awesome so i will stick to it

holi_day
05-05-2012, 12:42 PM
not every girl does kiss at 5*. I had prada before she didn't do kissing. but overall prada was good and I really enjoy the 69 with her. she got probably the most tasty pussy i have had before. so i was still very happy with her.

I only ask for particular act once if the girl says no I wouldn't insist and try to explore something else.

pkw
05-05-2012, 12:49 PM
thx for the advice!!! i will not go there again for betty! bro 5 star is awesome so i will stick to it

Maybe you should talk to Roger about the service too.

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2012, 01:53 PM
if you compare the prices *5 to 22brodie, its shouldnt be surprising that the girls @ 22brodie aren't as good as 5 star, so you shouldn't expect the girls to be as good as 5 star at 22brodie prices. but anyways you should really try betty she is good.

Very good point brother cuimd2,

You pay for what you get. But I thought Roger usually runs a pretty good operations, may be he is concentrating at Grandsville and Pendle Hills? these days.

Isn't there an optional extras you can pay more for an upgrade to "5 star" services like shower with you and BBBJ??

Just wondering.

wthing
05-05-2012, 03:04 PM
With 5* upgrades 22 became very expensive. $125/$140 for 30 min - probably better look for greener pastures ( same services and better girls for
$90-$100 ).

05-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Is this the same Mimi who works at 533 and 64? She tried to tell me she does shifts elsewhere but we couldn't communicate properly.

wilisno
05-05-2012, 04:12 PM
not every girl does kiss at 5*. I had prada before she didn't do kissing. but overall prada was good and I really enjoy the 69 with her. she got probably the most tasty pussy i have had before. so i was still very happy with her.

I only ask for particular act once if the girl says no I wouldn't insist and try to explore something else.

Excellent attitude to ensure a good punt for both parties ! ;) ;) ;)

Fragbulb
06-05-2012, 01:25 AM
yeah same i cant communicate with her properly

Fragbulb
06-05-2012, 01:26 AM
i mean i paid 90 for 30mins but u know i still want to enjoy it, and it's her attitude rather then services at the beginning that is bad, and the attitude determines service.

Fragbulb
06-05-2012, 01:27 AM

You pay for what you get. But I thought Roger usually runs a pretty good operations, may be he is concentrating at Grandsville and Pendle Hills? these days.

Isn't there an optional extras you can pay more for an upgrade to "5 star" services like shower with you and BBBJ??

i mean i paid 90 for 30mins but u know i still want to enjoy it, and it's her attitude rather then services at the beginning that is bad, and the attitude determines service.

Just wondering.

beast
07-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Tried Mimi b4, she does have some attitude. She gave me a 2min catbath and ask me why arn,t i hard yet.
Once she put on the dom and gave be a quick cbj, she ask me to go from the back, so.I did, not longer after, I want to change position, she made that "qi" sound, when I ask her to go on top, she is like why? Not cumming? Buy it's only like 15min passed, (I paid for 30min), so I asked her if she really want me to finish, she looked away saying nothing, so I decided not to stay any longer, quickly cum and go, only upside is, her pussy is pretty tight.

beast
07-05-2012, 10:05 AM

Just wondering.

Not every girls does extra, and work out to be pricey , you know what I mean

Fragbulb
07-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Tried Mimi b4, she does have some attitude. She gave me a 2min catbath and ask me why arn,t i hard yet.
Once she put on the dom and gave be a quick cbj, she ask me to go from the back, so.I did, not longer after, I want to change position, she made that "qi" sound, when I ask her to go on top, she is like why? Not cumming? Buy it's only like 15min passed, (I paid for 30min), so I asked her if she really want me to finish, she looked away saying nothing, so I decided not to stay any longer, quickly cum and go, only upside is, her pussy is pretty tight.
the same girl exactly same!!! fking hate those kind of girls. give u bad attitude

ILOVETOFU
07-05-2012, 11:31 PM
I know it's disappointing, but pick yourself up Fragbulb. Not to worry. Don't let one bad experience get you down too much. Tomorrow is another day. You will have new and better experiences in the future. I'm a decent chap with decent body and face, but in the past have still had some poor encounters - cold girls, pussy as dry as a Nun's gusset, girl lying on the bed like a star shape with eyes closed, no emotional connection, etc. Just do your RnD.

cisco
08-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Still 5* is the best ........Expensive but Price Can Not Lie,........

Ahkungor
08-01-2013, 05:54 PM
I agree with Fragbulb - Mimi is crap - she doesnt kiss and does seem to want me to touch her just act like a starfish a few months back. after trying this place to see 3 different girls, I wont be going back there.

sinchankeren
08-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Still 5* is the best ........Expensive but Price Can Not Lie,........

agree, better we pay extra $20-30 for service and going home with happy face rather than save $20-30 but going home with regrets!

09-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Hmm I don't blame her for wanting to get in the shower with you, WL makeup takes ages (so if they do get in there with you, be extra appreciative!) and if you asked her three times (all refused) of course you're going to wreck the whole vibe by coming off as pushy dude... But yeah, this does seem odd for 22Brodie.. The girls there are usually more than friendly and happy to accommodate... perhaps you got her on a bad day (which we all have)
Hope you have better luck next time bro

diamond
09-01-2013, 07:43 AM
17012330 from the looks of this thread, that place is well advisable to stay away from and specially mimi. It seems "bad day" is mimi's normal. I will definitely be staying away from that shop. If the owners are cool with the girls putting is less then half assed effort and turning customers away and warning other potential customers then keep up the good work i guess. There are a lot of other shops with much better results. Thanks for the heads up fragbulb and others for speaking up about a dud girl and perhaps a dud shop.

Littlewonder
09-01-2013, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the warning bro sounds like Mimi is a good girls to give a miss and if the shop doesnt do something about it customers will start to give the shop a miss as well.

asiafever
09-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Probably wise to look at the dates of the first few posts. theyre more than 6 months old. That Mimi is long gone, management told her to pack her bags (I think, I remember one of the girls saying something about a couple of girls getting complaints and being moved on.). The new Mimi I can't comment on, there are a few glamours at the moment but as always service is variable. I've got 2 more reviews to come of Angela (gorgeous but average service) and Cherry (?) Who was sexy and accommodating. Pay attention in the intros, no smile and vacant stare means it's probably what you'll get in the room. As always your miles may vary too, I've had dud sessions with girls some have raved about and vice verca. It's all part of what makes punting exciting, sometimes even when you've seen a girl 3 times she surprises you the next.

Ahkungor
21-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Fragbulb I sent you a PM. thanks for the tips.