PDA

View Full Version : General talk Recommend girls

Peter69
10-04-2018, 07:55 PM
Hi lads, haven’t had a visit to Ginza since around early 2017 so basically just want a couple of recommendations on some of the girls there lately. I understand there’s reviews but can anyone from a recent experience recommend any of the girls there with a great booty as I’m a massive fan of a good hot round booty!

hotnite
10-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Snowy has nice bums but has gone off roster for a while

10-04-2018, 09:31 PM
yes Snowy has a nice bum Miki and the new K girl Crystal got good booty.

Assandlegs
10-04-2018, 10:38 PM
Hi lads, haven’t had a visit to Ginza since around early 2017 so basically just want a couple of recommendations on some of the girls there lately. I understand there’s reviews but can anyone from a recent experience recommend any of the girls there with a great booty as I’m a massive fan of a good hot round booty!

Better off just texting Wison and getting his recommendation.

Brothelcreeper
10-04-2018, 10:41 PM
Try Linda at 244 Paddington. Best arse in Sydney

$160 hr incl lots of kissing and bbbj. Good value per pound of butt cheek flesh

http://244paddington.com.au/linda-3/

Peter69
10-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Try Linda at 244 Paddington. Best arse in Sydney

$160 hr incl lots of kissing and bbbj. Good value per pound of butt cheek flesh

http://244paddington.com.au/linda-3/
Thanks bro but wasn’t a great experience when I went there before, I guess every time I go to Ginza I’m never disappointed

Assandlegs
11-04-2018, 07:40 AM
Thanks bro but wasn’t a great experience when I went there before, I guess every time I go to Ginza I’m never disappointedMaybe you should get back on the horse and break that curse??
BC is right, Linda is perfect if you're into a shapely ass !! I think there are 4 reviews for Linda so far... not one of them mentions any disappointments. Plus she's almost as orgasmic as Wendy !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Peter69
11-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Aiko. Big tits, small waist, great arse. Get along with her and she'll give you tickets to brown town too.
Wow!!! Thanks mate, I’m gonna grab that one ASAP!!

Raybo
11-04-2018, 09:53 AM
Aiko. Big tits, small waist, great arse. Get along with her and she'll give you tickets to brown town too.

Yes. I have heard some good things about her. Goes off like a firecracker.

Peter69
11-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Hopefully Aiko or Sally will be available on Friday!! Eager to try a 30 min Gold Class 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Peter69
11-04-2018, 08:16 PM
Maybe you should get back on the horse and break that curse??
BC is right, Linda is perfect if you're into a shapely ass !! I think there are 4 reviews for Linda so far... not one of them mentions any disappointments. Plus she's almost as orgasmic as Wendy !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hmmm mate probably right & holy fuck!! That ass looks like exactly what I’m after!!

Peter69
12-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Generally, if you wanna engage in anal with a WL, it's kind of good form to at least book an hour. I mean, you're fucking up her ability to walk for the rest of the day. Least you can do is an hour.
Not certain if I’ll get her anyways, basically want a try 30 mins at a good price at a good place, too risky for me to go anywhere else considering my last punt was shit

Peter69
13-04-2018, 01:14 PM
Made my decision, Aiko it is, small review after my trip into her heavenly body this arvo.

harrycd
13-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Made my decision, Aiko it is, small review after my trip into her heavenly body this arvo.

Nice I tried to book her on her first day :( will need to try get in future.

Peter69
14-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Had a session with Aiko yesterday lads, she’s nice, not really English speaker so it was a little awkward, in a nutshell I wouldn’t go again with her, whilst she’s nice & all I’m sure other brothers will enjoy her more than I did. I will probably go back to Paddington to give it another go & go with Linda as her booty & body seems to be more my style.

Peter69
14-04-2018, 12:26 PM
Whoa, damn, sorry dude. I hope I didn't stitch you up. I saw her in a different capacity for a much longer time so yeah, apples and oranges I guess. Apologies.
No no mate!!! No apologies necessary, it’s just me, I’m a bit of a pain in the ass with what I like in girls, I’m really into Thai chicks with round bootys anyways so whilst she was hot and nice I guess I like a little more meat but that doesn’t mean others may have a better time and experience, I think I’ll eventually get a memorable experience like others here, I just gotta keep searching for the mind blowing punt!!

woods23
14-04-2018, 12:52 PM

Peter69
14-04-2018, 02:46 PM
Yep I know bro, I’m a fussy ass!

justinfox
14-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Had a session with Aiko yesterday lads, she’s nice, not really English speaker so it was a little awkward, in a nutshell I wouldn’t go again with her, whilst she’s nice & all I’m sure other brothers will enjoy her more than I did. I will probably go back to Paddington to give it another go & go with Linda as her booty & body seems to be more my style.

Damn thats really disappointing ... was looking to book her ... so she speaks no English at all ?

Peter69
14-04-2018, 04:02 PM
Damn thats really disappointing ... was looking to book her ... so she speaks no English at all ?
No mate, like I said she wasn’t really my cuppa but don’t let my opinion sway you, she still fitted the bill for a hot sexy punt & she goes off nicely & is accommodating but I just didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought, it’s just that connection, I guess you either feel it or you don’t, book her , you won’t be dissapointed bro.

hotnite
16-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Snowy’s back on Ginza roster today woot!

rooter
16-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Snowy’s back on Ginza roster today woot!

Little J Yuri is back too.
Probably the hottest little body at Ginza in the petite/slim/toned division.