PDA

View Full Version : Chatswood 350 Mimi - Cute, young sweet and curvy

Raybo
11-04-2018, 10:06 PM
I have seen Mimi twice now, both just quick 45 minute sessions, $100 is a great bargain!

She is definitely young, definitely cute in a girl next door kinda way and definitely curvy, a little bit of extra padding and nice big natural boobs to enjoy.

Mimi joined me in the shower on both occasions, washed me down and gave me a pretty good BJ to get me revved up. Our first time we got to the bed but she got on her knees and continued with more BBBJ while i stood there feeling fantastic.

Soon after we get on the bed and i start to explore her body a bit more and we engage in some mutual masturbation. I proceed to go down on Mimi and she really enjoys this. She was super wet and was very happy.

It was time to mount up, on with the dom and straight in. Nice tight pussy and we fuck in mish, as i build up pace i can see and feel Mimi is very receptive. I lift her legs up go harder eventually coming in the dom. I bit of kissing and cuddling to finish then off to the shower, she masterfully cleans me up and we are done. Good solid punt.

I have seen 6 or 7 girls there the last couple of months. The venue is basic but clean and otherwise fine. Some of the girls i have seen have moved on and i am guessing the management are still working out what is best for them..i will pop in from time to time as there are some cute girls that pop up on the roster. Might even pay Mimi another visit soon!

Brothelcreeper
11-04-2018, 10:13 PM
Nice review Raybo. She sounds a good sort.

Young and cute is a good combination.

Raybo
12-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Nice review Raybo. She sounds a good sort.

Young and cute is a good combination.

I would actually recommend her, especially to you. I have obviously seen photos and read some of your reviews of the girls you have seen. Let her do her routine to start with and get comfortable and before long you will be licking pussy like an icy pole on a warm summers day. And yes, she really enjoys it!