PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Dior - loves to fuck!

Raybo
11-04-2018, 11:55 PM
After a 10 month hiatus from 533, i finally decided to get back on the horse. I text Angie and arranged a late night rendevous with the well reviewed Dior.

I arrived after a few drinks with friends on the Thursday before the long weekend and was greeted by Angie. We got talking about old times, what had been happening etc etc, she remembered it had been a while and said it had been 12 months since i had been there! I know people have their issues with her but we get on great and she is fine with me. She calls out to Dior and i get sent up to room 5.

I get in the room and i'm impressed. Dior has a banging body, smallish, curves in the right places and packing an impressive set of puppies, albiet enhanced. This was going to be fun. She asks how long and i do one of my standard stupid jokes '2 days'....she giggles a little and i hand over $150 for an hour. I get undressed and head to the shower while she goes off to settle.

I'm pretty relaxed an in no rush, she is preparing some music and looking at her phone, looking at me occasionally as i lie on the bed. Eventually she is ready and takes off her bikini and comes over and we lie side by side, cuddling and touching one another. I crack a couple of more lame jokes and she is giggling again, but not for long. Game is on pretty quickly and Dior is down working little Raybo to attention. I was quite soft so when she did get me hard she showed a degree of surprise at not so little Raybo standing at attention.

Dior continued on with a great BBBJ for sometime and i layed back and took it all in whilst caressing her boobs and occasionally her pussy. Eventually Dior got up and asked if 'i fuck you or you fuck me'. I thought i would take the reins.

I got Dior into Mish and started slowly, enjoying her beautiful body and pussy. I would occasionally stop and play with her clit or try some DATY, but as other punters have alluded to, she is pretty sensitive. Can't take it for too long. So i got back into fucking, this is where it was at it's best. I'd change stride, going from slow strokes to fast paced fucking and Dior took it all, begging me to fuck her more. I didn't want it to stop. I am normally a 5 minute wonder, but on this evening i had plenty of staying power. Being egged on by a beautiful girl like Dior would normally get me over the line but today, managed a good 25-30 minute fucking session. I haven't fucked that hard in a long time and Dior gave me the impression she loved it. We would kiss passionately every now and then whilst we pumped away.

Eventually i could feel my jizz rise to the surface and i'm sure Dior did as well. Whipped off the dom and release on Dior's tits and stomach. We hugged each other tightly and kissed like teenagers, sperm, sweat and pussy-juice all converging as one between us. Eventually, it was time to get up and clean up. Dior gets up and just walks out naked to the communial shower. Comes back in and it's my turn. Can't believe that hour went so quickly.

All the reviews on Dior were just about right. I'm so glad i got to see her. As i walked out Angie asked how it was, i told her how good it was, gave her a kiss and made my way out into the darkness of Willoughby Rd.

Brothelcreeper
12-04-2018, 08:01 AM
Nice one Raybo

Dior gets lots of good reviews.

harrycd
12-04-2018, 08:58 AM
Yeah Dior, Stephanie and Sheri are all great.