PDA

View Full Version : Other Bad ivy at Tokyo House shine surry hills

Fragbulb
04-05-2012, 08:40 PM
This is the prettiest girl I've had but also the worst experience!!!!!!!!
I had a bad experience with MIMI at rydalmere 22 she is a korean, and todays experience with another Korean just warned me not to try korean any more
Ive been to this place once last week tried a taiwanness girl and It was excellent!!!
So I went there today with a good mood!!! And after seeing all the girl I picked the prettiest one who is Ivy a koeran girl I would say she is very pretty even prettier then moon at 5stars I would say.
And we went to shower together, I told her I tried the girl here before a taiwanness, and she started to sounds like warning that korean girl is different from chinese I was like wtf? Why would u say that to me,it proves it's true afterwards.
We went to bad and No tongue kill I,m a bit unhappy so decided to kiss her with lips and she is fine with that, then bbbj and I asked for 69 cos I got it from the taiwanness girl last time and she just got angry she is like NONONO korean girl don't do that!!! WTF?
And then sex, no eye contact no sound no kiss, and she gives me evil look like saying to me finish it mate!!!
The worst part is the ending! We went to shower she still talking about the difference between Korean girl and Chinese girl and she said I'm not a good customer FFS I've been to 5 stars blue moon and all the girls I tried all say I'm a good customer cos I care about girls feeling and she is saying that when we had sex u talk too much??? I was saying to here do u think I'm doing alright and do u like this feeling? That's all just trying to be friendly, whats wrong with that? In her mind its just sex and finish.
And I said to her look girl I paid here to get serives and u should be nice to me I might come back again but the attitude is determined by you, u give me a unhappy experience today and I'm ok with it cos u r the one gives the serives and I can't decide it I'm just not happy with it. No reply from her
And she opened the door when I was dressing up!!! What kind of girl would do that?
And I said to here Areu very unhappy?she just got mad at me and shouted at me GO and I went downstairs said a to the reception BAD SERVICE I PERFER LAST GIRL SEE U MATE.
I had two bad experience with Korean girl any suggestion or advice to me? Should I avoid Korean girl? But I had a good experience with Lisa at 5stars though.
Is the shop owner of Tokyo house shine in this forum?

cisco
04-05-2012, 10:38 PM
wow,...............

Fragbulb
06-05-2012, 01:30 AM
wow,...............
yeah i know terrible

bigstud
06-05-2012, 04:10 AM
Most of Korean girls have terrible atitude. Dont judge me here bros, I am saying this cuz I have korean background and have seen plenty of korean WL so I know well. I stopped seeing korean unless there is nice AR on particular korean girls. Lisa @5* is exceptional. I reckon I cant get great service from korean as much as I get from other nationalities.

ouch
06-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Brother Frags experience is unfortunately fairly common but it is mostly in very pretty Korean girls that this happens. They seem to be of the opinion can do as little as they like and say what they like and customer should still be thankful of privilege. The beautiful starfish. I used to be hooked on Korean girls as in my mind they are the most beautiful of Asian girls silky smooth skin and very tight pussies . And back about 7 or 8 years they were plentious and I by Sunday would have coins left in my pocket til pay day. I also keep eye on bros reports as a good k gal is something to behold. But of late the Taiwanese girls are great looking and great service. And over years the much maligned Chinese mainland girls have turned out to be some of the best punts I have had. Had some duds but also more wows by a long way. Things have changed a lot in a decade . With visa crack downs and trends it makes the hunt for a great time more interesting.

Fragbulb
06-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Brother Frags experience is unfortunately fairly common but it is mostly in very pretty Korean girls that this happens. They seem to be of the opinion can do as little as they like and say what they like and customer should still be thankful of privilege. The beautiful starfish. I used to be hooked on Korean girls as in my mind they are the most beautiful of Asian girls silky smooth skin and very tight pussies . And back about 7 or 8 years they were plentious and I by Sunday would have coins left in my pocket til pay day. I also keep eye on bros reports as a good k gal is something to behold. But of late the Taiwanese girls are great looking and great service. And over years the much maligned Chinese mainland girls have turned out to be some of the best punts I have had. Had some duds but also more wows by a long way. Things have changed a lot in a decade . With visa crack downs and trends it makes the hunt for a great time more interesting.
thx for the advice bro!!! GL with ur hunting too

waza2k
11-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Same here, never any good experiencea with any K girls

wilisno
11-05-2012, 11:00 PM

Apparently you haven't been to 5* ! :miao:

Flyerr221
11-05-2012, 11:49 PM
I saw a great K girl at Red Rose @ Xmas. Sexy service.

AHLUNGOR
12-05-2012, 01:51 AM

i have to disagree, although i havent had too many K gal for FS (plenty for massage though), i did meet a very nice girl called Sophie a few years back at 127 Regent St, saw her 3 times in one months and then shes gone, quite pretty, very busty, all natural 36 D cup, she gave me the "5 Star" services before i even went to 5 Star.....lol

And she always laughed at me everytime i preferred to fuck her tits instead of her pussy. Really lovely girl, i think so far she is still the only WL who gave me BBBJ in the shower before and after, every visit, great services......and that happened before i even knew of this website.....haha

She even allowed me took a picture of her boobs too, my treasured private collection!

Cheer