PDA

View Full Version : General talk GINZA ABJ Shelley Where Is She ?

Mrmax
14-04-2018, 06:51 PM
Hi Guys,
Shelley has not been on the roster for a while does anyone know if she's working elsewhere ?

Thanks

woods23
14-04-2018, 09:37 PM
One guy said she's a ml now lol:surprise:

justinfox
14-04-2018, 10:22 PM
hahahaha ... whens the last time you seen her ?

Mrmax
14-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Seen her last several months ago got the impression may be going private.
Hope she's doing well.

hotnite
15-04-2018, 01:53 AM
Still on the website although she told me this would be her last year working in the shop.

jimiuk
15-04-2018, 09:38 AM
Hope she pops up as a PVT...

tales88
16-04-2018, 10:14 AM
From memory she said she was going overseas for a few months around this time.

Assandlegs
16-04-2018, 12:23 PM
You could always text Wilson at Ginza and just ask .....

PunterMike
17-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Seen pics of her here; looks hot as.
😍

rcha086
18-04-2018, 11:09 AM
If she's still on the Ginza website then she should be back.

JESSIE@GINZA
19-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Hi Guys,
Shelley has not been on the roster for a while does anyone know if she's working elsewhere ?

Thanks

She is in Japan for holiday now. Did you miss her ? 😉 She will come back to Syd around 2~3weeks later.

I’m Jessie@Ginza 😘😘😘

xboyx
19-04-2018, 07:33 PM
She is in Japan for holiday now. Did you miss her ? �� She will come back to Syd around 2~3weeks later.

I’m Jessie@Ginza ������

lol you're really Jessie@Ginza? I miss you Jessie.
I thought girls at Ginza don't have chance to talk to each other much.

JESSIE@GINZA
19-04-2018, 09:34 PM
lol you're really Jessie@Ginza? I miss you Jessie.
I thought girls at Ginza don't have chance to talk to each other much.

Yes :) I’m really really Jessie@Ginza I thought, Did you miss only Shelley so I was going to jealous of her. 🤣 Did you miss me aswell ?? I’m so happy to hear it Oppa :) I will help Ginza to set up the second shop now. And looks after customers! [Joyful]

BigDipper
19-04-2018, 10:06 PM
She is in Japan for holiday now. Did you miss her ? 😉 She will come back to Syd around 2~3weeks later.

I’m Jessie@Ginza 😘😘😘

‘The Jessie?’
Wow... great to have a WL on the forum.
Have not seen you on the roster in a while. Are you still working at Ginza?

wilisno
19-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Yes :) I’m really really Jessie@Ginza I thought, Did you miss only Shelley so I was going to jealous of her. �� Did you miss me aswell ?? I’m so happy to hear it Oppa :) I will help Ginza to set up the second shop now. And looks after customers! [Joyful]
That’s what I call sexy English ! ;) ;) ;)

NC3
19-04-2018, 11:00 PM
Yes :) I’m really really Jessie@Ginza I thought, Did you miss only Shelley so I was going to jealous of her. �� Did you miss me aswell ?? I’m so happy to hear it Oppa :) I will help Ginza to set up the second shop now. And looks after customers! [Joyful]

... '''I will help Ginza to set up the second shop now''' ... hmm , sound good.

JESSIE@GINZA
19-04-2018, 11:27 PM
‘The Jessie?’
Wow... great to have a WL on the forum.
Have not seen you on the roster in a while. Are you still working at Ginza?

Thanks to welcome of me. Oppa😍 I’m help to training all new girls and looks after customers! [Joyful]

JESSIE@GINZA
19-04-2018, 11:31 PM
That’s what I call sexy English ! ;) ;) ;)

Hehe 😉 What is a sexy English ? 🙈🙊 Oppa made me so shy now ☺️

JESSIE@GINZA
19-04-2018, 11:34 PM

Hmm... 🤔 Sounds good 👌 right? Hehe. Oppa I’ll post the new shop of information later.

BigDipper
20-04-2018, 12:51 AM
Hmm... 🤔 Sounds good 👌 right? Hehe. Oppa I’ll post the new shop of information later.

I hope you will still be working there?
Don’t think you and I ever had the pleasure.

JESSIE@GINZA
20-04-2018, 01:59 AM

Ohhhhh...really? 😘😘😘Thank you sooo much :) Ginza second shop will finish renovation soon. I’ll post it new shop of the photo:)))))

gggb
20-04-2018, 09:47 AM
Thanks to welcome of me. Oppa😍 I’m help to training all new girls and looks after customers! [Joyful]

Hi Jessie,

I never got to see you but I saw Love for the first time last night and her service was AMAZING.... do I have you to thank for that?

Also, do you have any idea where the new shop is going to be? (I'm hoping it's more CBD, because that would be amazing for me)

xboyx
20-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Yes :) I’m really really Jessie@Ginza I thought, Did you miss only Shelley so I was going to jealous of her. 🤣 Did you miss me aswell ?? I’m so happy to hear it Oppa :) I will help Ginza to set up the second shop now. And looks after customers! [Joyful]

lol Jessie, do you know who I am though, Ginza is a busy shop and I'm just one of the regulars there.
and I'm not the one who asked about Shelley's whereabouts so no I don't miss Shelley, there're other girls at Ginza to fill in...:))

JESSIE@GINZA
20-04-2018, 11:48 PM
Hello �� Big Dipper oppa :) I’ll still work at Ginza but only help them about new shop and teach to girls about the service to customers ��

JESSIE@GINZA
20-04-2018, 11:51 PM
Hi Jessie,

I never got to see you but I saw Love for the first time last night and her service was AMAZING.... do I have you to thank for that?

Also, do you have any idea where the new shop is going to be? (I'm hoping it's more CBD, because that would be amazing for me)

Ohhhh :) no worries Oppa and I’m so happy to hear that ������ Love is so lovely, cute, sexy, she is really good girl at Ginza �� It’s very close ginza I will post info very soon ~ plz wait for my post :)))))) hehe ��

JESSIE@GINZA
21-04-2018, 12:01 AM
lol Jessie, do you know who I am though, Ginza is a busy shop and I'm just one of the regulars there.
and I'm not the one who asked about Shelley's whereabouts so no I don't miss Shelley, there're other girls at Ginza to fill in...:))

Oppa ��what kind of girls you like ? Young busty cute slim girls ? Ok ok I will more fighting for my job. ������

BigDipper
21-04-2018, 07:20 AM
Hello �� Big Dipper oppa :) I’ll still work at Ginza but only help them about new shop and teach to girls about the service to customers ��

Oh I see. Perhaps you can still see select customers... ;p

BigDipper
27-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Ginza ABJ Shelley back on roster today eh... Booked out when I called you bastards! Hope she is still the tight little package I remember.

rooter
28-04-2018, 09:28 AM
Ginza ABJ Shelley back on roster today eh... Booked out when I called you bastards! Hope she is still the tight little package I remember.

Yeah she's back and I'm not surprised she booked out very quickly ... she must have a lot of fans ... and for very good reasons ... she is a very sexy girl.

OmniMime
28-04-2018, 10:08 AM
Yeah she's back and I'm not surprised she booked out very quickly ... she must have a lot of fans ... and for very good reasons ... she is a very sexy girl.

Lost my chance with this one ㅜㅜ May chance find me soon~~~