PDA

View Full Version : Other Helen - intense masturbation session. Taylor's Lidcombe

Brothelcreeper
14-04-2018, 07:59 PM
Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : Taylor's Lidcombe

Date of Visit : 14th April 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Taylors - Home

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 hr

Size/shape : Size 12 to 14, B cup naturals, pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : cbj, DATY, intense masturbation on herself

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Another great line up at Taylor's again. That is what I love about this shop, there are always of girls there and every time I go there are six or seven of them waiting to service me.

I chose Helen as she is a very attractive 30-year-old Chinese girl with a good body and nice natural B cup tits. I have been going to the shop for years and the girls have never showered with me but today Helen had a shower with me and played with my cock and balls in the shower, kissed me and pussy slid me. Good.

I think Helen was feeling horny today because as soon as we got in the room she jumped my bones. She kneeled on the floor and raised my legs over her head and went to town on my cock and balls from underneath with her tongue. Licking me as I reached down and caressed her nice tits.

Helen was a very horny girl today and she gave me PSE. Her cock playing was awesome, lots of licking but I did notice she stayed away from the tip and when she did suck me it was cbj which I don't normally do but my cock was really hard and I enjoyed it.

Helen wanted orgasms today and as soon as she had finished sucking my cock she was on top of me in cowgirl, grinding her very wet and muscular pussy on my cock to give her maximum pleasure and she orgasmed quickly just from fucking.

I flipped her over and fucked her good and hard in mish and side doggie. We tried full doggie but she was uncomfortable and so I stopped as she said that my cock was too big.

The best part of the session was her masturbating herself to 4 strong orgasms as I fucked her in mish. She rubbed herself really hard as soon as I started fucking her and as she came each time she would shout out "fuuucckk" really loud as she orgasmed and I would pump her convulsing pussy hard as the waves of orgasm flowed through her body. I love girls that masturbate themselves as you fuck them and Helen couldn't get enough orgasms today.

Towards the end of the session I was still fucking her in mish and I whipped the dom off and shot a massive load all over her stomach and tits.

Time was nearly up but I thought I would see how she was with DATY. Initially she tried to block me but I told her to relax and she would enjoy it and within a few minutes she had two strong orgasms again as I licked her clitoris. I wanted more but she said "no, too tired" so we finished up and talked.

She has just arrived in Sydney today from Canberra. I asked her why she had left Canberra and she said that the shops there were too quiet and she was not making enough money so she came to Sydney with her friend to try and and more cash.

Helen was a fantastic girl to spend an hour with and she gave really great service. She thoroughly enjoyed herself masturbating away furiously as I fucked her strong pussy good and hard.

It was an awesome session with a hot, horny girl. Nice.

BongKong
17-04-2018, 12:35 AM
Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : Taylor's Lidcombe

Date of Visit : 14th April 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Taylors - Home

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 hr

Size/shape : Size 12 to 14, B cup naturals, pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : cbj, DATY, intense masturbation on herself

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Another great line up at Taylor's again. That is what I love about this shop, there are always of girls there and every time I go there are six or seven of them waiting to service me.

I chose Helen as she is a very attractive 30-year-old Chinese girl with a good body and nice natural B cup tits. I have been going to the shop for years and the girls have never showered with me but today Helen had a shower with me and played with my cock and balls in the shower, kissed me and pussy slid me. Good.

I think Helen was feeling horny today because as soon as we got in the room she jumped my bones. She kneeled on the floor and raised my legs over her head and went to town on my cock and balls from underneath with her tongue. Licking me as I reached down and caressed her nice tits.

Helen was a very horny girl today and she gave me PSE. Her cock playing was awesome, lots of licking but I did notice she stayed away from the tip and when she did suck me it was cbj which I don't normally do but my cock was really hard and I enjoyed it.

Helen wanted orgasms today and as soon as she had finished sucking my cock she was on top of me in cowgirl, grinding her very wet and muscular pussy on my cock to give her maximum pleasure and she orgasmed quickly just from fucking.

I flipped her over and fucked her good and hard in mish and side doggie. We tried full doggie but she was uncomfortable and so I stopped as she said that my cock was too big.

The best part of the session was her masturbating herself to 4 strong orgasms as I fucked her in mish. She rubbed herself really hard as soon as I started fucking her and as she came each time she would shout out "fuuucckk" really loud as she orgasmed and I would pump her convulsing pussy hard as the waves of orgasm flowed through her body. I love girls that masturbate themselves as you fuck them and Helen couldn't get enough orgasms today.

Towards the end of the session I was still fucking her in mish and I whipped the dom off and shot a massive load all over her stomach and tits.

Time was nearly up but I thought I would see how she was with DATY. Initially she tried to block me but I told her to relax and she would enjoy it and within a few minutes she had two strong orgasms again as I licked her clitoris. I wanted more but she said "no, too tired" so we finished up and talked.

She has just arrived in Sydney today from Canberra. I asked her why she had left Canberra and she said that the shops there were too quiet and she was not making enough money so she came to Sydney with her friend to try and and more cash.

Helen was a fantastic girl to spend an hour with and she gave really great service. She thoroughly enjoyed herself masturbating away furiously as I fucked her strong pussy good and hard.

It was an awesome session with a hot, horny girl. Nice.

I feel so let down when i get to the end of your review and you havent eaten your own cum.

Its like an empty space in my heart stays there until you feast again.