PDA

View Full Version : General talk Burwood and Strathfield - Absolute gold mine for potential full service shop owner

jeter
15-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Any bra been to this area? Pretty much filled with rich Chinese and Korean men.

Only competition is 8 Railway Parade filled with 30-40 yr old ladies and Juliet's Massage, overpriced KPS massage joint now.

Ripe to make a quick dollar, or millions in record time.

aussiegaigin
15-04-2018, 03:34 PM
The area is probably also inhabited by puritanical aldermen and residents who don't want this sort of thing in their back yards.

jeter
15-04-2018, 03:55 PM
Interesting enough Juliet's Massage is behind the police station and court house.

All I know is that yum cha booking and parking in this area is harder to get than the city.

wilisno
15-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Interesting enough Juliet's Massage is behind the police station and court house.

All I know is that yum cha booking and parking in this area is harder to get than the city.

Nah ! There are quite a few car parks around, never have problems parking. Westfield or Burwood Plaza are at handy locations too.

aussiegaigin
15-04-2018, 06:37 PM

Unapproved brothels and MPs are not a police issue

rooter
15-04-2018, 07:03 PM
NIMBYs ... you gotta love em ... ;)
We are all such hypocrites.
We all love vice and a bit of "wild wild life" but we dont want it near our wives and kids and mums ...

aussiegaigin
15-04-2018, 09:44 PM
I've never complained about them. The closer to home, the better for me.

YI88
15-04-2018, 11:19 PM
I live in sight of an expensive in-call "massage" apartment. Too expensive for me but they have never caused any trouble for me or our neighbors. They can stay as long as they like.

cuteguy
22-04-2018, 12:58 AM
Whilst there might not be many FS shops in Burwood but there are at least 9 RNT shops (Chinese & Thai) and with the exception of one, all are located on the main road.

wilisno
22-04-2018, 01:41 AM
To name a few : 57 George st, 203 Parramatta Road, zina Strathfield...

end user
25-04-2018, 10:27 AM
Whilst there might not be many FS shops in Burwood but there are at least 9 RNT shops (Chinese & Thai) and with the exception of one, all are located on the main road.

Nope. Been to multiple Thai/Chinese massage joints multiple times on Burwood Rd. Never been offered any extras. Please PM me with some intel.

Arnie_Fan
25-04-2018, 06:11 PM
I live in the area, the problem is there isn't much good selection. You can get some good girls If you're lucky but that doesn't happen often, its way more hit and miss and that's why I no longer venture local.

I find If you want younger, better looking girls you have to venture out. Between 15 and 30 mins you have the likes of 42 Gladesville and no 5 Marrickville, reminds me I have to head to either soon.

Edit - in less time (depending on time) you can head west to 45 George etc.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

dandydanny
25-04-2018, 11:06 PM
I used to live in Burwood and 57 George was the shop I went to most near home, overall quality of girls is fine. I also went to Juliet a few times, I enjoyed the session but yeah a bit overpriced. BTW, I did get extra in two or three of the Burwood Road massage shops, maybe it's up to the ML?

Arnie_Fan
25-04-2018, 11:32 PM
I used to live in Burwood and 57 George was the shop I went to most near home, overall quality of girls is fine. I also went to Juliet a few times, I enjoyed the session but yeah a bit overpriced. BTW, I did get extra in two or three of the Burwood Road massage shops, maybe it's up to the ML?In the early 2000's I frequently visited 57 and they had some stunners. First even bbbj was from a girl there, blew my load that quick she ended up taking it all and didn't complain.

Edit - I warned her before hand and she kept going, ended up tipping her $20 which was more then a hours pay at the time for me.

dandydanny
25-04-2018, 11:43 PM
In the early 2000's I frequently visited 57 and they had some stunners. First even bbbj was from a girl there, blew my load that quick she ended up taking it all and didn't complain.

Edit - I warned her before hand and she kept going, ended up tipping her $20 which was more then a hours pay at the time for me.

I was too young too be there lol, always see bros in this forum missing the good old days