PDA

View Full Version : Question Overnight group session

yutang
15-04-2018, 11:10 PM
One of my mate's birthdays is coming up and we thought to celebrate, we should book a hotel suite somewhere (for birthday boy, myself and a mate or two) where we could have a group of girls for the night and party hard with them.

Do we know any shops or providers who can cater for 6 girls or so for a whole night? Bedrooms to be separate!

Nejums
16-04-2018, 12:15 AM
You down with seeing your mates' dicks? More power to you man.

yutang
16-04-2018, 12:30 AM
Bedrooms are separate

Momoe
16-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Not sure about shops, but a mate did organize a group of 4-5 girls, but from 9s and Laffagirls. Although only 2 willing to do overnight, the other 3 said was just too tired to continue

yutang
16-04-2018, 05:56 PM
or I wonder if it would be possible to book out a shop for a night...

Going to check out laffagirls

Lenka_X5
16-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Only tried 9S once. Girl was hot and nice apartment.

I have tried 6-7 Koreans from K-Angels in the last 6 months. Only 1 dud, rest were all good.

I also tried Minhee and Kaylee from Dream Girl this year - both top notch quality.

Is Laffagirl, BMG and Sydcolour really worth it - some of their girls are advertised as $600/hr?

Momoe
16-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Only tried 9S once. Girl was hot and nice apartment.

I have tried 6-7 Koreans from K-Angels in the last 6 months. Only 1 dud, rest were all good.

I also tried Minhee and Kaylee from Dream Girl this year - both top notch quality.

Is Laffagirl, BMG and Sydcolour really worth it - some of their girls are advertised as $600/hr?
Laffagirls and Sydcolor is pretty much 50/50 for that price. However saying that, I have never tried the newer girls since last year.

Btw Lenka, tried Japanese Aki and Kiyumi from K-angels last year?

Lenka_X5
16-04-2018, 09:21 PM
Laffagirls and Sydcolor is pretty much 50/50 for that price. However saying that, I have never tried the newer girls since last year.

Btw Lenka, tried Japanese Aki and Kiyumi from K-angels last year?

Didn't book them. I tried their Koreans instead.

I want to book this Oz girl @ BMG soon:
https://www.bemygirls.com/liz

BigDipper
16-04-2018, 10:03 PM
Didn't book them. I tried their Koreans instead.

Woa...the chicks on this site are hot!
Are the descriptions accurate? Age, size etc?
Very tempted to just hold out for a few weeks, save up and and hit one of these...

Didn’t know a lot of these places existed.

hotnite
17-04-2018, 01:21 AM
You never played footy or basketball in high school/uni? Never gone for a surf and had a shower in the change rooms after?
I knew it. You let that tranny finished you off, didn’t you ?

Pongie
17-04-2018, 02:04 PM

Wow! Enquired and $600/hr is a bit much

hotnite
17-04-2018, 06:30 PM
Finish or finished? Me fail English, that's umpossible.

Good job derailing OP's thread, but I mean you have yet to post anything relating to punting at all except constant bullshit. So without further adieu, since you keep bringing up trannies (which is super weird kid), here's my one encounter with one:

So I went to the room sight unseen because mamasan recommended it saying it was a new girl. Looked fine if a little bulky. I had a shower. Then I sat on the bed and it had had a shower. Weird fake titties. No penor, but it was deliberately keeping that area shielded as much as possible. Once it was done it got dried and started prepping some lines for me. As it was cutting them I noticed it's hands and called them on it. They panicked a bit, i quickly hoovered the lines. Then it's voice cracked, and I then started getting dressed. It asked why I was leaving as I'd paid for 90 minutes and we were only 15 minutes in. I said ".....you know why", still not 100% if it was a masculine woman or a post op.

On my way out reception asked what was up but the post op was following me. I didn't wanna have a blow up in the reception area with other customers present in case I was wrong so I popped in the next day and spoke to mamasan. She denied my claims, but weirdly enough the post op wasn't on the roster anymore. A week later one of the receptionists said another regular made the same claim as me

I felt that was good enough justification for my claim and went back to mamasan. She wouldn't admit that it was a post op, still won't to this day, but comped me some time on my next booking, so whatever.

So there you go, there's the whole story for that one short post that you keep referring to because you literally have nothing else constructive or clever to say and zero banter whatsoever.

Now allow me to retort: Have you ever, EVER, had anyone, either male or female finish you off?

Has someone even been within sniffing distance of that corroded growth you call a cock?

Give us a bit of punting information that isn't as stale as your breath. Wow, Snowy at Ginza has a good bum? So does half the roster you clod. Shelley told you this was her last year at Ginza? No she didn't, because I asked her on LINE last night.

How about you give OP some info on group bookings or outcalls? Surprise, you can't.

You're full of shit, a fake punter, a fake human, and you have nowhere else to go but here.
Cool story, brah brah.

You’ll forgive me for being skeptical, though, since that story doesn’t add up to what is clear for this forum to see. That you’re jocking my dick every chance you get and your borderline obsession with seeking validation from men on an online forum.

So calm your tits, take this L, and be on your way.

hyperultra
17-04-2018, 10:24 PM
F..me, im reading another general talk post where this Hotnite guy is derailing things, and causes unrest

sorry, just imho

hotnite
17-04-2018, 10:51 PM
Shelley says she's never once mentioned to anyone this is her final year working.

It’s very possible that we conversed with 2 different Shelleys.

Does this Shelley of yours have cock ? Mine doesn’t.

H2O
20-04-2018, 01:28 AM
now he is banned. I’m still wondering who is this dude? doesn’t sound like poet troll must be someone else like that stupid troll max something..

hyperultra
20-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Lets avoid the word 'troll', and instead accurately call out what was happening instead
That was "shitstirring and baiting", and it was making this forum a miserable place to visit imho

WLsydney
21-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Finish or finished? Me fail English, that's umpossible.

Good job derailing OP's thread, but I mean you have yet to post anything relating to punting at all except constant bullshit. So without further adieu, since you keep bringing up trannies (which is super weird kid), here's my one encounter with one:

So I went to the room sight unseen because mamasan recommended it saying it was a new girl. Looked fine if a little bulky. I had a shower. Then I sat on the bed and it had had a shower. Weird fake titties. No penor, but it was deliberately keeping that area shielded as much as possible. Once it was done it got dried and started prepping some lines for me. As it was cutting them I noticed it's hands and called them on it. They panicked a bit, i quickly hoovered the lines. Then it's voice cracked, and I then started getting dressed. It asked why I was leaving as I'd paid for 90 minutes and we were only 15 minutes in. I said ".....you know why", still not 100% if it was a masculine woman or a post op.

On my way out reception asked what was up but the post op was following me. I didn't wanna have a blow up in the reception area with other customers present in case I was wrong so I popped in the next day and spoke to mamasan. She denied my claims, but weirdly enough the post op wasn't on the roster anymore. A week later one of the receptionists said another regular made the same claim as me

I felt that was good enough justification for my claim and went back to mamasan. She wouldn't admit that it was a post op, still won't to this day, but comped me some time on my next booking, so whatever.

So there you go, there's the whole story for that one short post that you keep referring to because you literally have nothing else constructive or clever to say and zero banter whatsoever.

Now allow me to retort: Have you ever, EVER, had anyone, either male or female finish you off?

Has someone even been within sniffing distance of that corroded growth you call a cock?

Give us a bit of punting information that isn't as stale as your breath. Wow, Snowy at Ginza has a good bum? So does half the roster you clod. Shelley told you this was her last year at Ginza? No she didn't, because I asked her on LINE last night.

How about you give OP some info on group bookings or outcalls? Surprise, you can't.

You're full of shit, a fake punter, a fake human, and you have nowhere else to go but here.

Regarding to exchanging information, I really appreciate that you folks consider of me,,

We as adult prefer to post only fact, because I, Shelley never contacted or talked anyone on Line hence please respect privacy of not only me however, also everyone.

Please please think before posting.

I really respect my genuine clients in that matter...

Kind regards,
Shelley

Lenka_X5
22-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Wow! Enquired and $600/hr is a bit much

Liz @BMG scored 9, 10, 9.5 on the catch god website.

https://www.catchgod.com/thread-47363-1-1.html

Top scores all round. But yes $600 is a lot.

So depends if you think its a once a year type of girl.

xboyx
23-04-2018, 01:30 AM
Woa...the chicks on this site are hot!
Are the descriptions accurate? Age, size etc?
Very tempted to just hold out for a few weeks, save up and and hit one of these...

Didn’t know a lot of these places existed.

this Liz girl photos on BMG is fake.

The photos is of Stefanie Giesinger model, just googled with image and found that. I don't know how the girl really look like cuz never tried but fake photos as first impression is not a good start.

wwrre
26-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Hey OP,

I’ve done The party in a hotel room (separate bedrooms & share) previously. We used the agencies already posted above.

We didn’t do overnight but had them for about 3 hours. The parties have ranged between 2-6 boys with 1 female each.

It’s quite expensive and we basically paid per hour. The girls loves it as we drink and play together (ie not just having sex) and a lot of the time choose to stay with you a little longer with no charge.

stillhotnight
26-04-2018, 12:04 PM
Well, if you are really Shelley, I apologise for posting that. I don't even have Line, I was lying to see what Hotnite came back with
Fuck me dead. They sinbinned me and dudes taking L’s still.

Some things will never change.

jeter
28-04-2018, 10:08 PM
One of my mate's birthdays is coming up and we thought to celebrate, we should book a hotel suite somewhere (for birthday boy, myself and a mate or two) where we could have a group of girls for the night and party hard with them.

Do we know any shops or providers who can cater for 6 girls or so for a whole night? Bedrooms to be separate!

How did it go. Sounds like a party. :p

yug
28-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Lol so you won't draw attention to the post where Hotnite shared either:

A) A non-factual conversation he had with about your retirement. Non-factual because he doesn't punt.

B) A factual conversation he had with you about your retirement, hence completely disrespecting your privacy.

So neither of those ones bug you, but you've put a demarcation zone around the Line app? That's the watermark?

Well, if you are really Shelley, I apologise for posting that. I don't even have Line, I was lying to see what Hotnite came back with, and he came with bupkiss, proving his initial conversation, like his whole being, is a lie. However, your logic regarding factual posting and privacy is flawed if you only highlight my post above and not the catalyst for it to exist.

And if you're not really Shelley, well, if you're reading this brah, you are the white stuff that accumulates at the corners of my mouth when I'm thirsty. Take the L.

You didn't see the red flag there because obviously you were too wrapped up in winning the argument with hotnite.
While it is true that many punters here talk about having conversation with WL outside their work and what not, it can be detrimental to their career.
It is extremely frowned upon by owner of the shops. So the false rumour as such will not help them or may also put them out of work (in the extreme).
I know many will say: So what we will ask for Line/Wechat?...But that doesn't make it right.

Argue all you like but you should definitely keep WLs out of it.

Plus, I don't understand the whole logic behind: I told a lie to prove and call out his lie.

yutang
30-04-2018, 01:57 PM
How did it go. Sounds like a party. :p

Hasn't happened yet but will be in July!

Contacted a couple of providers - Paddington and Laffagirls were willing to do it but not Ginza. 5* never got back to me after saying they could help out

Now i have to think about where to book a hotel suite that can do this!

jeter
30-04-2018, 05:32 PM

Contacted a couple of providers - Paddington and Laffagirls were willing to do it but not Ginza. 5* never got back to me after saying they could help out

Why did you call Paddington?

Momoe
01-05-2018, 12:19 AM

If you want multiple rooms, could try service apartments, or if lucky, AirBnb. My mate had 2 3-bedroom apartments at World Tower, though issue was if we want to exchange whoever next door its a hassle,