PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Juliet’s burwood is a disgrace

Elbortomorton
16-04-2018, 12:30 PM
So basically Saturday night 11.30pm decided I wanted a massage and spa and went to Juliet’s burwood paid the $280 package and I had to wait 30mins for a girl to be available so fair enough, anyway I noticed there was some party happening there and I thought to myself I’m going to have a bad experience here because I would get one of those girls , I should have left but instead I took the punt.
And so be it yes I got a girl from the party room and we went off to my punt and bout 10 mins in she ran out coz she was sick, she told me she had two lines of coke in the party so at this point I was like stuck anyway terrible service as she was affected my the drugs and the spa was a puddle of water it was quite terrible she was extremely paranoid asking if I’m a cop and was a terrible experience!
Juliet’s should be ashamed letting this stuff happen on there premises, maybe they are desperate for business but throwing a drug party and who knows what else happened in that room then offloading the fucked up girls to new clients is disgusting....... so basically take my advice if you don’t already know , stay the hell away from that junkie town

hunglow
16-04-2018, 05:48 PM
Did you get a refund?

From the 2 times I've been there, I've never had girls off their face serve me.
(Just girls giving me their best KPS faces!)

$280 can go far elsewhere!

13ru
16-04-2018, 06:00 PM
I've been 3 times, first time was awesome and the others werent the best and i havent been since. Anyway nice rooms.

Sorry you had a dud punt, should have asked to join the party.

hotnite
16-04-2018, 06:03 PM
This story sounds about as real as a $3 bill..

Why the fuck would a ML volunteered the fact that she was just involved in a coke party to a complete stranger?

And then ridiculously, she actually panicked about the possibility that you might be a cop ??

Shit doesn’t add up.

Lenka_X5
16-04-2018, 06:25 PM
I use to go Juliets Burwood years ago. It was really popular when just opened with hot K Girls and mostly decent service.

Last time I went service quite bad though.

It is quite a large 2 storey house with nice decor inside.

Party sounds awesome.

Must be easy for owner to attract all the K Girls from nearby Strathfield hey?

cuteguy
17-04-2018, 12:32 AM
Isn't this place located right under the nose of the police?

hotnite
17-04-2018, 01:18 AM
How about you contribute your own stories then?

But since that won't happen, here are three reasons why OP's story is legit, and what you don't know about punting could fill a warehouse:

1. Why WOULDNT she advertise that she just did coke? She supposed to come into the room high as fuck and assume the punter will think she's quirky?

Also, have you ever done coke? It's awesome, and 9 times out of 10 if you do enough of it you won't give a fuck who knows.

I don't care whether the girl parties or not, if I walk in and I've done coke, it's the first thing I'm saying so they know what they're dealing with. If they party, they say sweet and ask where the rest is at. If they dont, they'll either gently ask me to see someone else, or they'll tell me to shut up and that no, I can't get an extension. It's called courtesy and knowing your audience.

2. OP said his session was at 11:30pm on a Saturday night. You know who punts then? People on coke, shabs, and dingers. You know how I know? Because if I'm punting at 11:30pm on a Saturday, I'm on one or more of the three and so are the other punters milling about, and usually the girls too. In this case, OP wasn't, and the girl made a poor call. It happens. Reception should have told her he wasn't a "party" customer. If reception doesn't tell the girl, at that timeslot, she will likely assume.

3. The girl panicked because she wasn't informed OP is NOT a party customer, despite punting at 11:30pm on a Saturday. This is obviously so common at this timeslot at this shop that she then got paranoid, her brain shit itself, and she believed that old bullshit about undercovers having to tell you they are undercover if you ask.

TLDR: OP's story is legit as fuck. It's a common occurrence when punting. You don't punt, that's why you don't know any of this shit. You're a rubbish human being. Peace out.

I thought the OP’s story was bad enough but this has got to be one of the dumbest explanations I have ever heard.

In what world would a ML be thinking to herself “OK I’m not sober right now to be doing any massage. And here’s some poor dude who just spent $280 to get one. Shiiiiet, girl, don’t be letting him think that you’re acting a little strange. That’d make things a little too awkward. Let’s tell him you just snorted a few lines of coke instead. ” ?

Fuck outta here.

b00bs
17-04-2018, 02:07 AM
Girls does rack, gets paranoid. ....Seems legit :cool2:

Elbortomorton
17-04-2018, 10:08 AM
Ok people no need to argue , what I wr Te is true and I have no reason to make it up, but you can have ur opinions all good . And basically she was in a party with a bunch of guys dunno what type party but she told me it was easier for her if she does the rack to get through it , it was middle eastern dudes so each to there own I’m not racist so I couldn’t care less the nationality of the guys but she didn’t like that race so up to her , she also mentioned she only like Korean guys, anyway what I wrote is true and maybe she asked if I’m a cop because there is a police station right behind them so who knows right ??? Anyway I was just letting guys know to avoid a bad punt because I’m my opinion it’s not a proffesional establishment.

Elbortomorton
17-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Yeah like I said in the original post I should have left but I took a punt and that’s what happens sometimes

hotnite
17-04-2018, 07:29 PM
In what world would someone who just did a whole bunch of cocaine, tell someone that they did a whole bunch of cocaine?????

Um, our world maybe, seeing as how that's exactly what happened to OP.

I gave three succinct and clear reasons why OP's story was true, and to refute my post, all you have is some shitty little internal monologue from the WL that never happened????

Do you live under powerlines or something????

Also, what's the go with the constant ebonics? ".....Shiiiiet, girl, don’t be letting him think that you’re acting a little strange". Your posts read like a 50 year old white man trying to be down with the kids, or like a bloke in his 30's who watches Big Bang Theory all day and jerks off into a sock.
Fuck me - some guys just can't take an L.
Well, let's take a look at some of these rectum-derived "reasons", as you called them, shall we ?

People punting at 11.30 PM are cokeheads. uh, not me. Not my friends. Not OP. Unlike you, I don't pretend to know patterns, or any designated places or times that punters across Sydney "operate" on, much less what dingy joints you cokeheads go to, but where the fuck do you even get the idea that only cokeheads or junkies go to brothels late at night ? Oh yeah, that's right, out of your ass. LOL.

As for the girl telling some random guy she had just done some coke with previous Customers - then got shit scared because the guy wasn't a cokehead and could possibly be a police. What fucking sense does that make ? If it was as common as you said, wouldn't the girl normally ask the guy first if he was a cokehead rather than just volunteer the fact that she just did some coke ? Or if she is too fucked up to care who she says that to, as you pointed out, then why, then, did she panick ?

Finally - the notion that reception should have told the girl if the Customer is a cokehead. Uh, how the fuck could the reception tell if someone is a cokehead ? Ask them ? As in, ask every single cunt who enters the premise, which oh by the way, is situated behind a police station, if they are cokeheads ?

Yeah nah, try again, fuckboy.

cuteguy
17-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Well, let's take a look at some of these rectum-derived "reasons", as you called them, shall we ?

People punting at 11.30 PM are cokeheads. uh, not me. Not my friends. Not OP. Unlike you, I don't pretend to know patterns, or any designated places or times that punters across Sydney "operate" on, much less what dingy joints you cokeheads go to, but where the fuck do you even get the idea that only cokeheads or junkies go to brothels late at night ? Oh yeah, that's right, out of your ass. LOL.

As for the girl telling some random guy she had just done some coke with previous Customers - then got shit scared because the guy wasn't a cokehead and could possibly be a police. What fucking sense does that make ? If it was as common as you said, wouldn't the girl normally ask the guy first if he was a cokehead rather than just volunteer the fact that she just did some coke ? Or if she is too fucked up to care who she says that to, as you pointed out, then why, then, did she panick ?

Finally - the notion that reception should have told the girl if the Customer is a cokehead. Uh, how the fuck could the reception tell if someone is a cokehead ? Ask them ? As in, ask every single cunt who enters the premise, which oh by the way, is situated behind a police station, if they are cokeheads ?

Those Middle Eastern guys who were giving drugs to the girls probably came into the shop with their man purses containing the goods. Maybe the shop should have done a bag search. :shout:

hotnite
17-04-2018, 09:37 PM
I lost it hard.

You came at me, you get dealt with.
'Nuff said, brah brah.

hyperultra
17-04-2018, 10:12 PM
hotnite i dont know you, but you are stirring up the forum
notice you have more than 170 posts, and a lot of them are stirring up others

unless you are going to post a full review soon, i will report to mods

BongKong
17-04-2018, 10:17 PM
hotnite i dont know you, but you are stirring up the forum
notice you have more than 170 posts, and a lot of them are stirring up others

unless you are going to post a full review soon, i will report to mods

Hotnite is a massive wanker i am sure everyone agrees.

Although the "im gonna dob on you" post is a bit lame too

hyperultra
17-04-2018, 10:21 PM
just calling it as I see it. this forum quality is degraded by loafers who milk the intel but dont make a positive contribution

pet peeve is reviewers being attacked by loafers

Are u a reviewer BongKong

b00bs
18-04-2018, 12:59 AM
10/10 at least one of those man bags was Le Coq Sportiff.

HA! must be selling nickels and dimes if the only murse they can afford is a Le Coq Sportiff :shout:

Real ones have that gucci, L.V. murse haha

PBoy
18-04-2018, 02:19 AM
just calling it as I see it. this forum quality is degraded by loafers who milk the intel but dont make a positive contribution

pet peeve is reviewers being attacked by loafers

Are u a reviewer BongKong

Really? You are questioning BongKong about whether he writes reviews? buahahahaha

For someone that has a pet peeve, you haven't written any reviews that show up in your recents posts.

hyperultra
18-04-2018, 09:40 AM
I posted a full After Report on the day I joined

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?71396-Laura

Yourself?

Elbortomorton
18-04-2018, 10:29 AM

You got it a bit wrong my friend, it’s a true story and what happened is she got sick like 10 mins in the session ran out the room , when she returned she apologised as I asked her if she was ok and then she told me she did rack just earlier and was sick then panicked and asked if I was a cop , sorry if it wasn’t explained properly in the OP but I was typing it up while working at the same time that’s all