PDA

View Full Version : General talk Customer giving Extravagent gifts to WL

nubby
16-04-2018, 03:48 PM
Hi Guys

So for the last few months I've been very close to two WLs which i won't name. we became very good friends. after a session with one of them last week, we started to talk about luxury goods. she tells me that she has a few customers that has given her luxury brand bags and one of them has given her a credit card to use anytime she wants. which i jokingly said she needs to take me out for dinner on that card to see if it works which she agreed and we met up after her work that day and went out and it worked.

so this got me intrigue and i asked the other WL about if she received any extravagant gifts, which she replied yes and showed me her two tone rolex date day.

so brothers who has given MLs or WLs gifts that over 5k? and what did they get in return?

rooter
16-04-2018, 05:02 PM
That's fucking crazy shit!

wilisno
16-04-2018, 05:23 PM
For someone like Mr. Edward Lewis, 5k is just loose change ! ;) ;) ;)

hotnite
16-04-2018, 05:47 PM
A pack of peanut sweets worth about $5 is about the most extravagant gift I spent for a WL.

It does its job just fine.

woods23
16-04-2018, 06:10 PM
A girl ask me for a $8000 watch !!! Get fck mine is only $200 LMAO;)
It can only mean she has received a expensive gifts from other foolish before
I'm not surprise at all .

Shoryureppa
16-04-2018, 06:33 PM
I had a WL ask for very expensive jewellery/bags in the past. That's crazyyyyyyy, can't even fathom why men would buy a WL/ML such gifts. To each their own I guess. She was nice to chat with until she kept asking for things.

I ended up giving her approximately 100 million...

...100 million sperm CIM

hotnite
16-04-2018, 07:04 PM
Their disposable income easily surpasses majority of their Customers, and so I guess they want men who can afford to spend money on the kind of gifts that an average punter would consider lavish.

Problem with this though, is that most men would buy gifts for women in order to get inside their pants.
With WL’s it is ALREADY available for a set price ! So spending crazy amounts on gifts simply don’t make sense.

I realise how that sounded but it’s just the truth.

16-04-2018, 08:05 PM
i know my regular ML got LV and GUCCI bag from a young Chinese boys and one guy buy her Balenciaga sweater cost $1200 men that so expensive for a sweater.

Momoe
16-04-2018, 08:05 PM
I had a WL that brought me out for a drive in her BMW, said it was a gift from her customer. All i could only do i clap my hands and bravo to her and other girls able to do so while pitying guys who thought money could buy them everything (which actually does eventually)

sukeong
16-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Yeah dated ML before who mentioned guys giving them expensive bags costing like 5k, 10k. $600 Cosmetics products etc.

BigDipper
16-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Best I’ve done for my regular ML is to give her some macaroons on her Birthday and a rose on Valentines. Have to admit the sessions were more sensual and intense though... otherwise she’s the one who gave me some exotic sweets after she got back from overseas.

Can you imagine how many punts you could get from a $5k watch! We must have some loaded punter brothers out there.

hotnite
17-04-2018, 12:21 AM
I had a WL that brought me out for a drive in her BMW, said it was a gift from her customer. All i could only do i clap my hands and bravo to her and other girls able to do so while pitying guys who thought money could buy them everything (which actually does eventually)
Um.. guys who could afford to throw a beemer at some random chick he banged don’t really need your pity brah brah.

yowser
17-04-2018, 12:27 AM
The most I've given is $10 chocolates, and I have always wondered how many/frequent gifts ML/WL gets

PunterMike
17-04-2018, 01:17 AM
I had a WL ask for very expensive jewellery/bags in the past. That's crazyyyyyyy, can't even fathom why men would buy a WL/ML such gifts. To each their own I guess. She was nice to chat with until she kept asking for things.

I ended up giving her approximately 100 million...

...100 million sperm CIM

BAHAHA this comment ��

Raybo
17-04-2018, 12:49 PM
I recently gave a WL a lucky bead bracelet unintentionally. I asked her if she liked it and thought i was offering it to her! I didn't have the heart to say 'no, just asking if you like it, not do you want it'. Ironically, being my lucky bracelet, the WL name i gave it to was called Luck!

I seen her about 12.30am on a Saturday morning. That Saturday i had an amazing day on the punt, the other punt. First, put a lazy $20 in the pokies and pulled out a few hundred. Later that evening, i got a 4 leg sports multi up!

Maybe the 'lucky bracelet' wasn't so lucky afterall.

rooter
17-04-2018, 01:14 PM
So what’s the most extravagant gift a punter has received from a WL/ML.
Let the bragging rights war begin.
I’ll get things started; a grape, a Tic Tac, a Tim Tam, a bottle of water.
Go on, who can top that?

woods23
17-04-2018, 01:31 PM
Go on, who can top that?

She offer me her juice...pussy juice that is.
Other that nothing really lol :(

nubby
17-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Go on, who can top that?

Lol It's not about the bragging rights, to me it's just crazy that brothers who gives these gifts to WL or ML, i mean i get it if they weren't ML or WL you are trying to get in bed with them but after you done the deed why would you spend more of your hard earn cash to please them even more?

nubby
17-04-2018, 03:44 PM
She offer me her juice...pussy juice that is.
Other that nothing really lol :(

that just reminded me of a recent session i had the WL wouldn't get off my face until she came, i almost suffocated and drowned in her juice

nubby
17-04-2018, 03:46 PM
A pack of peanut sweets worth about $5 is about the most extravagant gift I spent for a WL.

It does its job just fine.

i agree, the most i gave to a WL was a kitkat and in return i got a bottle of wine because it was my birthday punt and she remembered my birthday

Momoe
17-04-2018, 04:07 PM
White M3 sports coupe?

Definitely M series coupe.

Even got interiors decked out

Raybo
17-04-2018, 04:21 PM

Do you know for sure she owned it? My guess is the punter probably had it in his name and just let her use it.

Pongie
17-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Could be a reason to upgrade their car to newer model. Can’t be arsed selling it and just gifted it. Maybe no paper work (not in their name) but still paying the rego/ctp/insurance etc.

xboyx
17-04-2018, 05:39 PM
deep down we all want to be that guy who has shit loads of money that you don't care about and just throws money on punting and girls. when the day comes that I'm filthy rich and money is no object, I can imagine I'll just throw money to get dozens of girls

BigDipper
19-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Go on, who can top that?

Just some sweets from her overseas trip.
But I did get FS from this ML and only had $30 in my wallet. So all up with massage only $70. My cheapest punt ever.

blade2000
20-04-2018, 07:00 PM
Was chatting to a WL just after Valentine's Day that obviously many girls get jewellery. Can get a bit catty with some girls saying that the jewellery that she and other girls got were of the cheaper kind.

Momoe
22-04-2018, 01:35 AM
Go on, who can top that?

The best gift i ever received is going private with them with only cost for meals and occasional dating sessions.

will2shy
22-04-2018, 08:38 AM
I have given my favourite ML a pearl necklace ... numerous times

Brothelcreeper
22-04-2018, 11:23 PM
I have been getting pretty close with a young WL recently outside of the shop. She is always asking me to buy her things but she told me she is pulling in $2,500 to $3,000 a week tax free at 24 years old so I told her go buy her own fucking presents as she is richer than me.

I took her shopping the other day and spent $300 on clothes for her in return for a freebie in a hotel afterwards for 4 hours. She called me stingy after I bought the clothes and wanted me to spend more. WTF.

I sat her down and explained to her the value of money and that most people earn less than $1,000 per week after tax and she sounded quite surprised. She is from China and speaks no English.

Got my 4 hour session so the $300 shopping was still cheaper than the $600 it would have cost me to fuck her for 4 hours in her shop but fuck me, these girls are fucking cheeky.

BongKong
23-04-2018, 02:22 AM
Punt :surprise:everyday but earn less than her? I don't understand that logic. :question:

Get yourself a calculator if you cant figure it out. It aint rocket science

bumper
23-04-2018, 08:44 AM
I hope this is not always the case. Been told by ML who got an omega watch from a customer... but I also had a lovely ML asking a chupa chup.

woods23
23-04-2018, 10:17 AM
I hope this is not always the case. Been told by ML who got an omega watch from a customer... but I also had a lovely ML asking a chupa chup.

I got my ML a $5 stick of "Lucas pawpaw ointment " for her dry lips it worked just as good than any other expensive gifts.

birch
23-04-2018, 12:17 PM
I gifted my current ML project a new shower and installed it in her dodgy flat then helped her sort out a dodgy internet connection. Still see her in the shop more or less weekly, but also get invited back to her place for meals and all kinds of unexpected extras pretty much every week. I’m beginning to look around her place to see what else needs sorting out. But I know it certainly isn’t just money she wants from me.

Brothelcreeper
23-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Punt :surprise:everyday but earn less than her? I don't understand that logic. :question:

I earn $300k but pay 50% tax so take home $2800 week.

She earns up to $3k a week tax free.

Good money fucking and sucking cocks isn't it ?

Then they want fucking gifts on top. Get real.

Greed is not a good look.

moby
23-04-2018, 11:06 PM
maybe keep gifts for girlfriend
gifts for someone you met once less appreciated

Pongie
23-04-2018, 11:44 PM
I earn $300k but pay 50% tax so take home $2800 week.

Are you sure you’re taking home that much? Judging by your yearly list of daily punts, it should be less.

276_Gladesville_Massage
24-04-2018, 01:31 AM
amazing what a nice pussy is able to get. women will rule the world :-)

xboyx
26-04-2018, 11:51 PM
I gifted my current ML project a new shower and installed it in her dodgy flat then helped her sort out a dodgy internet connection. Still see her in the shop more or less weekly, but also get invited back to her place for meals and all kinds of unexpected extras pretty much every week. I’m beginning to look around her place to see what else needs sorting out. But I know it certainly isn’t just money she wants from me.

the next thing she needs is a nice bed so she can ride you on. "Let me get you a new bed", "it's finished, do you want to test it out", Giggity Giggity