PDA

View Full Version : Shop info 60 whiting artarmon - any feedback?

naughtyprik
16-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Hi guys

Been thinking about trying this joint in artarmon. Apparently miss heavens used to be here before they moved to Cleg st.
They claim 8-10 ladies at any time. Have any bros been here. And care to share any feedback.
It looks like it's an Asian place now called Chatswood 60.

exstar
17-04-2018, 01:59 PM
I went there once and there was only one girl available at the time - all the rooms were open when I came in so not sure were the other 7-9 girls were? That being said the girl was a pork chop so I left. You might have a better experience tho. It does look like a nice place so would be a shame if the girls and service do not match the fitout.

choley
18-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Been there once couple of months back, the place is nice, only two girls were there, maybe I was a bit early, girls were alright I would say

harrycd
18-04-2018, 06:46 PM
Flame & Oven is a decent chicken shop

blitz
18-04-2018, 08:52 PM
Flame & Oven is a decent chicken shop
bro, Flame & Oven is fucking terrible.
went downhill massively after the name and ownership change.

harrycd
18-04-2018, 09:49 PM
bro, Flame & Oven is fucking terrible.
went downhill massively after the name and ownership change.

Ahh really damn :(
Rode past it the other day but haven't eaten there in a few years.

Theres bon pollo @ st leonards and two brothers @ chatty plus a whole load of korean places.

naughtyprik
18-04-2018, 11:23 PM
Been there once couple of months back, the place is nice, only two girls were there, maybe I was a bit early, girls were alright I would say

ok cheers.i m gonna go and check it out.

Raybo
19-04-2018, 05:33 PM
For some reason i have been thinking about having a roll in the hay with a bigger girl. I think they advertise a 'big' girl named Jack?

blitz
19-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Ahh really damn :(
Rode past it the other day but haven't eaten there in a few years.

Theres bon pollo @ st leonards and two brothers @ chatty plus a whole load of korean places.
Chicken and Son's at Chatswood, or nothing.

harrycd
19-04-2018, 10:59 PM
Chicken and Son's at Chatswood, or nothing.

Fuck I meant chicken & sons got confused with the video game :/

rhinopark
08-05-2018, 10:12 AM
I've been there a few times. Very nice rooms (brand new bathrooms etc). Down side is only 3 girls on each visit. One I saw was a short Korean with crazy coloured hair who spent most session talking about her plastic surgery schedule. Not returned to her. The other was a ~20 year old and I was her first ever client. It was a lot of fun breaking her in, if not a tad awkward.... She never returned though, and I've given up going back there given the limited range and the prices are a bit higher for the same services at other establishments.

laylor
09-05-2018, 09:23 AM
So whats the story if OP asks a question
Does he come back to the forum with his learning after he has tried out the advise provided by others ?