PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Dream Girl 130 [ massagecbd.com]

NC3
19-04-2018, 12:57 AM
I wonder why this shop hasn't any reviews [ just I have seen only 2 ]. The shop looks great [ one of the best massage shop in Sydney for sure ] , the girls look hot [ see photos] and I suppose some definitely will be ... hmm.

woods23
19-04-2018, 01:03 AM
Not Hard to know as more than half the guy here like to keep their sweet princess to themself. Most believe she only like him lol.

NC3
19-04-2018, 01:17 AM
Not Hard to know as more than half the guy here like to keep their sweet princess to themself. Most believe she only like him lol.

---
can be lol , I think something wrong with the management/receptionist over there. When I called today a man picked up the phone and was so helpful , but the other times a very ' strange woman' was answering the phone , I couldn't deal with her. She was 'black or white'.

Funandfun
19-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Have been there couple of times. They were great when they started but now mostly they got chinese and thai girls (still good looking ).
They have started mentioning girls on roster which do not exist and they will send chinese girl as Japanese or similar nationality.
They offer "European" girls as well but will never show you in line up. One of my mate opted for some "swedish" or same nationality girl and ended up with some fat blonde milfy type girl.
So be on your guard and insist on seeing the girl before you pay. I used to take girl with me to the room or vice versa as girls room is next to reception.
Both strange lady and sweet man are flip side of same coin, they just play good and bad cop game with customers.
Girls are not bad, infact you will meet most of the city shops girls working there.
Cheers

NC3
20-04-2018, 01:01 AM
Have been there couple of times. They were great when they started but now mostly they got chinese and thai girls (still good looking ).
They have started mentioning girls on roster which do not exist and they will send chinese girl as Japanese or similar nationality.
They offer "European" girls as well but will never show you in line up. One of my mate opted for some "swedish" or same nationality girl and ended up with some fat blonde milfy type girl.
So be on your guard and insist on seeing the girl before you pay. I used to take girl with me to the room or vice versa as girls room is next to reception.
Both strange lady and sweet man are flip side of same coin, they just play good and bad cop game with customers.
Girls are not bad, infact you will meet most of the city shops girls working there.
Cheers

---
... Thank you Funandfun for the info. I believe this shop has great potentials but the management is poor , maybe in the future will change. ... '''but most of the photos look real'''.

Byron2001
24-04-2018, 12:25 AM
Was the first massage shop I ever went to and still the only one I go to. The girls are just drop dead gorgeous on average. I've had some wonderful Chinese girls who did wonderful massages and then body slides. I've had Thai girls with amazing bodies. I've recently had a beautiful Indian girl who did everything short of penetration. The owners are odd. They don't really like you to see line ups and I'm always suspicious they would send in a different girl to the one described but they never have. I'd say I've been happy 9 times out of ten when I go there.

ThatAsian
25-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Been wanting to go here and seen the girls photos on WeChat but I assume they arent legit? Anyone confirm?

Bangetsu
25-04-2018, 10:00 PM
What’s their wechat?

ThatAsian
25-04-2018, 10:04 PM
WeChat: dreamgirlss1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wilisno
25-04-2018, 11:03 PM
WeChat: dreamgirlss1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can’t see it’s 2 different companies ?

Dream Girl 130 just stole the name from DreamGirls the incall/outcall agency, they’re not related ! Dream Girl 130 doesn’t have a wechat account on their roster post !

ThatAsian
25-04-2018, 11:19 PM
You can’t see it’s 2 different companies ?

Dream Girl 130 just stole the name from DreamGirls the incall/outcall agency, they’re not related ! Dream Girl 130 doesn’t have a wechat account on their roster post !

Derp, always thought they were referencing the same. TIL.

Prashvj
14-05-2018, 02:57 PM
I went there today. The lady owner didn't want to give my change $10 and kept on and on about going for 45mins. I said got work and got my change back. She even asked me 'how about 40mins'. Petty.

The massage was non-existent, just drawing lines with copious amounts of oil. HJ too mechanical, no tickle tackle, no body slide. Just a waste. Only good thing was having a hot shower to wash off the oil! Girl was good looking with big, probably fake, bust. She was amiable but it's probably the shop's vibe that there wasn't to be any connection or playfulness.
Anyhow I'm done with this shop. Too many other good choices to waste time here.

S.W.A.T
14-05-2018, 11:32 PM
Was the first massage shop I ever went to and still the only one I go to. The girls are just drop dead gorgeous on average. I've had some wonderful Chinese girls who did wonderful massages and then body slides. I've had Thai girls with amazing bodies. I've recently had a beautiful Indian girl who did everything short of penetration. The owners are odd. They don't really like you to see line ups and I'm always suspicious they would send in a different girl to the one described but they never have. I'd say I've been happy 9 times out of ten when I go there.

Great selection girls. I hate it they don’t do a lineup. And once they send someone in pretending to be Korean but was from Vietnam.

jplover
31-05-2018, 09:13 AM
Hi all bros, long time lurker here. Thought I'd finally contribute something even though I don't punt that often.
Been to this shop once.
Receptionist was on the pushy side, asking me to take double. When I said no, half hour only as first time here, he tried to persuade me to take an hour. When paying up, instead of change he asked me to take 40 mins instead which I did.

Apart from that, rooms were new n clean. Shower inside. No line up, or choice over the ML.
However girl was decent and room nice, even had a bed ( guess that is for the FS girls).

thanatos
31-05-2018, 06:27 PM
Been here once too, about a month ago. Rooms are the best looking out of any massage place I have been (some even got a bed and spa). I met the male receptionist when I came, asked me if I wanted double but I wasn’t interested at the time. I asked to see the girls but he refused, so I let fate decide.

I got Brandy, a young lady from Jamaica. Very strong massage, which turned out what I needed at the time, but part 2 wasn’t any special apart from her dirty talk.

I wanted to check out the European girls but if what FunandFun says is true, I don’t think I’ll bother.

Ted Hunter
31-05-2018, 10:20 PM
The female receptionist is a pushy little witch
I never pay until I see who is available
If madam gets stroppy I head for the door and mention her opposition.
She soon settles down
The girls don’t like her but enjoy the environment and the clientele
The girls are great and have genuine Massage skills
Once you get past reception it’s a great experience
They’ve recently introduced an “open minded” category in keeping with the competition

NC3
01-06-2018, 12:28 AM
The female receptionist is a pushy little witch
I never pay until I see who is available
If madam gets stroppy I head for the door and mention her opposition.
She soon settles down
The girls don’t like her but enjoy the environment and the clientele
The girls are great and have genuine Massage skills
Once you get past reception it’s a great experience
They’ve recently introduced an “open minded” category in keeping with the competition

---

This shop has the potentials to become 'the Ginza' of massage shop in Sydney but these two people in the management are 'the wrong management'.

jplover
01-06-2018, 08:53 AM
I agree this place has great potential but management is off-putting. Closest place I've seen to 227 though in terms of venue. Think it could be much better if they stop being so pushy and don't over advertise the girls.

dotaaho
03-06-2018, 05:13 PM
Went there for the 1st time on Thursday with a mate as he highly recommended that place .

Do agreed the management is pushy, can't even see the girls available and just got directed to the room. Was abit disappointed when the girl walked in as thai aren't my thing, but the massage and service was hectic so I cannot complain. Will definitely go back as there aren't too many good rnt shops around with showers.

Keen to hear from everyone who they recommend from there who's Chinese/Taiwanese background.

jplover
04-06-2018, 11:45 PM
Think there is a Grace there who is Taiwanese. Not much for the massage but great personality

NC3
05-06-2018, 01:30 AM
Went there for the 1st time on Thursday with a mate as he highly recommended that place .

Do agreed the management is pushy, can't even see the girls available and just got directed to the room. Was abit disappointed when the girl walked in as thai aren't my thing, but the massage and service was hectic so I cannot complain. Will definitely go back as there aren't too many good rnt shops around with showers.

Keen to hear from everyone who they recommend from there who's Chinese/Taiwanese background.

---

...''' massage and service was hectic''' ... what made the session hectic dotaaho, a bit more info please? :smile:

Gurus
05-06-2018, 07:24 AM
I went here a month ago and the service wasn’t that great. But that might have been who I was offered.

nobody12
05-06-2018, 03:03 PM
It's time for me to come out of the dark. If I have to pick between 227 and dream girl 130, I would pick 227. The receptionist at 227 is calm and attentive. I offered them some tips and they did not accept it. You know what you get because the descriptions match the girls. I have been to 227 a lot of time and they never disappoint me. However, one time I went to Dream girls 130, I messaged the number and they replied with all sorts of 5 star service, VIP customers, etc no need to worry. The lady is always pushy and always say I'm busy. The roster doesn't reflect the amount of girls and you will never know what you get. It's like flipping the coin and let the fate decides. The place has a potential but the management is just ruining it. At least be honest with what nationality of the girls.

jplover
06-06-2018, 05:18 PM
It's time for me to come out of the dark. If I have to pick between 227 and dream girl 130, I would pick 227. The receptionist at 227 is calm and attentive. I offered them some tips and they did not accept it. You know what you get because the descriptions match the girls. I have been to 227 a lot of time and they never disappoint me. However, one time I went to Dream girls 130, I messaged the number and they replied with all sorts of 5 star service, VIP customers, etc no need to worry. The lady is always pushy and always say I'm busy. The roster doesn't reflect the amount of girls and you will never know what you get. It's like flipping the coin and let the fate decides. The place has a potential but the management is just ruining it. At least be honest with what nationality of the girls.

Totally agree. 227 is honest n consistent quality. Just wish it was slightly closer to train stations.

dotaaho
06-06-2018, 09:31 PM
I haven't had a girl asking me to flip over to finish off part 1 ... I've been missing out on the front part of the thigh and it was sore af.

Part 2 was really teasy and I blew in 2 mins lol.

But did agree getting a better experience at 227

DanThePuntingMan
08-06-2018, 04:07 PM
The last time which was my first and only time visiting this shop I walked in and the Asian lady behind the counter was yelling at the girls to hurry up as they had customers waiting, she then proceed to say to me you have booking and I said no then she said you want two girls I give you two girls not even a hello or how are you today, I said how much and she replied with $240. I said no thank you I just want to see 1 girl then she said ok $125 and I went can I see the girls first and the lady was like you pay $125 and I show you the girls then I said no you show me the girls first then I choose who I want then I pay. She then starts rambling on in Chinese and said no you pay first so I said fine don't worry and I turn around and walked out and as I was walking out she said fine I show you girls first but I just left and kept on walking.

I have never been back since and don't think I ever will. I have my favourite shop in the city now.

It seems a lot of punters have had a similar experience

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2018, 05:33 PM
I have only been to this shop once after it was switched from FS to RnT , I just had another quick read of my AR and looks like what everyone said was certainly the way this shop is run:

Happy to share my experiences again: (just the drama from arrival to inside the room )

@@@@@@@@@@

No booking, just got there in late morning hoping they won't be that busy. never been to 130 Botany before, there is a big 130 sign plus one of those standard A frame sign showing the massage shop and you walk off from the pedestrian into a reasonably discreet entrance, no that's not the door, follow the arrow and take the door to your left, press the door bell and a petite Chinese lady let me in, she looks like a mamasan but wearing a tiny singlet top showing fair bit of cleavage although she is only a small B's.

Straight up asked me how long you want to stay, I said half an hour, that will be $90, can I see the girls first. only 1 girl available now, come this way darling and ushered me into a room behind the reception, the area right to the reception seems like the girls rest room and a guy was inside sorting out boxes. I sat in this rather dark room. big room with a double bed, a standard massage table and a good size ensuite shower. but the room is full of storage stuff so not sure if it is a working room. try to turn up the light but can't. sat there for like 3 min waiting for the mamasage to come back and no sign, so I open the door and look around, the guy was still there working and didn't give a damn that a customer was waiting. I have a quick peek on the "book" and half a page is already filled up, so this is a very busy shop. since no one is looking after me, I thought I make my way out, then a very tall Asian girl comes out from the girls area and say hi, I am Michelle, she looks Korean to me, average looking, doable type but a quick check on the boobs and pretty sure they are only B'ish, I did promise myself before I walk in that I will not settle for anything less than a C cup. so I say hi back and didn't make a move, Michelle walk back inside after say hi anyway. By then the mamasan came out from one of the other room on the ground and ask me if I like to see Michelle?

I said she looks good but a bit skinny for me, I like more curvy and busty girl. the mamasan said, no, Michelle is very busty! I said, well, to me she is not.

So you like very busty girl, may be a little bit of baby fat, I said, sure, can I see her?

OK, darling, go back inside the room and she will be ready in 2 min.

OK, why not/

went back inside and not knowing what to expect - hopefully not a really FAT baby..............lol

right on the 2 min mark, a knock on the door and this very tall girl came in, OK, this is more like it, she has a lovely face, gave me a nice smile too. eyes on boobs, reasonably busty, hope they are real, OK, she will do. at the same time the mamasan joined us and ask you want to see Rose ? I said yes please and handed over the $90.

Mamasan handed me a clean towel and said go up to room 9, take a shower and Rose will be up there shortly. I think Rose must have just finished her previous job, just waiting to farewell the client. mamasan saw that I was hesitate for a sec so she asked, you changed your mind, want to stay longer, lots of customers extended they time with Rose. sounds good but I have to go back to work.

So I walked upstairs and the lay out looked exactly as the website, now that I have a bit of time to look around, there are 4 rooms downstairs plus a rest room and there are two further rest rooms (as per the signs on the door) and i am going to room 9, so there are 9 massage rooms, a fairly large shop I thought to myself. most of the rooms are with the door shut, fuck me, don't tell me they are all busy. one room has the door opened and it has a corner spa inside. fair enough, this was a FS shop before anyway.

room 9 is right at the end of the long corridor and it's a small room. like a typical room in most RnT shops, but it does have an ensuite shower as well as a wash basin and a wall side mirror, ticks all the boxes. and a heater on the floor too, not that this is needed today.

Have a quick shower, hand held shower head, hot water came on very quickly and pressure is strong, another tick, as I was drying myself Rose came in to the room with the big pack of wet wipes.

az1za
08-06-2018, 07:55 PM
I also found the mamasan to be aggressive and dishonest
I do not go here anymore

ronni
08-06-2018, 11:43 PM
I wonder why this shop hasn't any reviews [ I have seen only 2 ].

aus99 is getting to be a good guide of where to go and where not to go
Mixed reviews here seem related to the unfriendly management. They need to change the careless attitude at front desk or they will turn off regular visitors

ronni
08-06-2018, 11:48 PM
Do agreed the management is pushy, can't even see the girls available and just got directed to the room.

Pushed into room without seeing who you get? Dont get undressed until you see what you are paying for

Doubles could be good if the service is right

Mclovin69
16-12-2018, 08:43 AM
Ye agree wouldn’t let you see line up. Pushy in a way by offering double.

I notice when I called this place the day before and on the day to make booking the phone rang out. Then when I ask management about the right number he sms me a long essay about what girls were available.

Management very poor service.

Did anyone else have the same issue?

Labia Vortex
16-12-2018, 01:48 PM
Mamasan is a little control freak
There is a girl there that I see often
She is the only reason I go there
Same game every time:
Pay first without seeing the girls
I say no and walk toward the door
Ok Ok
See the girls