Date of Visit : 20th April 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 hr FS

Size/shape : big naturals, slightly chubby but not fat

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

I have seen Bobo twice in the last two weeks. She is a quiet girl, little bit of a starfish fuck until she warms up but she has such amazingly big, natural D Cups that she can get away with anything.

Won't kiss, only does cbj but all of that does not matter as her breasts are worth the admission price alone. She is a good fuck, gets naturally wet so no lube and also she loves DATY and both times she has enjoyed me licking her to a good, strong orgasm.

Her pussy is nice and tight and muscular and she goes with the flow and let's me fuck her for most of the hour session in whatever positions I desire. Highlight today was slow doggie whilst I reached down and caressed her big tits which swayed underneath as I slow fucked her with her arse high in the air.

Bashed her hard at the end with her big melons spinning around in time to my thrusts.

She is a clock watcher as well which annoys me but she is a good fuck, let's me do what I want with her and orgasms.....plus she has great boobs.....so I am happy.