PDA

View Full Version : Question Scarlet Blue Question

Zed136
21-04-2018, 10:18 PM
Hi all,

Im back in Sydney till the 24th and would love to try a blonde caucasian before i head back. Is scarlet blue reliable (I.e. pictures are legit)? I've been searching around and found it online. Is there a better alternative?

Looking forward to your replies. Thanks in advance :)

lamb
22-04-2018, 07:50 AM
I’ve used it before and as long as the posters pictures are verified I’ve found them to be mostly true to the girl. Photoshop does come into play but you’re not getting a bait and switch at least from my experience.

Zed136
22-04-2018, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the reply! I guess the listings are legit. On the price, is a price of 600/hr the norm?

Eclipsefun
22-04-2018, 02:12 PM
Yeah, hate to say it but Bait and Switch seems more like a low-end private residence Asian WL phenomenon. Pictures are legit, but often the result of girls booking a session with dedicated glamour photographer to capture her at her absolute best.

A simple rule of thumb I have developed when dealing with private WL is that if they have cheap photograph (selfies, iphone camera pics with the flash all the way up) AND this is combination with offers that sound too good to be true (hardcore PSE Anal, rimming, deepthroating, CIMWS etc etc) while keeping a relatively low price (under $400) then it is probs a scam. Also harder to define but stolen instagram thot pictures are a dead give away too.

SB seems to avoid most of this tho.

quackm2002
22-04-2018, 04:16 PM
Zed , I can recommend Katryna Rose and Ophelia Woods. I’d suggest Ophelia but you won’t go wrong with either. Expensive but hot if you have the funding.

I’m not interested in getting into a debate on pricing

eltran
27-04-2018, 07:16 PM
for scarlett blue girls you should be able to find reviews on other major sites using their name and scarlett blue in a search.