PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Ayumi @ 533 willoughby

woodcock
12-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Hi guys,
I am new to this forum, firstly i would like to introduce myself, i am in my mid 20s asian background and i live in the north shore so 533 is close to home, i do tend to go to newtown or city for massage once or twice a week.
Been a regular and chinese as well so i always ring angie for roster and girls etc etc.

I go there like once a week but angie knowing my taste big boobs young or pretty girls like jenny angela or sue however i rang up today around 4pm asking her if its busy or not in 15mins, she said its ok....
I rocked up in 10mins as i am always on time, firstly all the rooms was occupied even all the waiting rooms i had to wait at the girls changing room.

I have never seen ayumi before so during the phone call i asked her if i can have a look at her, she said yeah for sure.

When i go there every one was busy, i had to wait 25mins just to have a look at her and she was still busy for another 30mins.. she had a booking....
Waited for 30mins to have a look, i wasnt happy, she looks too old for me.

I asked angie when is sue or jenny free, angie replied 5:30 pm which is another 1 hour wait......

All the sudden angie rushed me into the room to shower and said dont worry ill promise you good service...

So as i was walking towards the room, sue came out n angie said oh and sue is free now...

So as i was heading towards the room angie said dont worry ill give you a nice girl, in my mind i was thinking of sticking to sue as i love her big boobies and i have already tried her twice so its a win win situation....
Then when i was in the shower, ayumi came in and collected the money and left without me saying anything... So i quickly left the shower and went to ask angie, hey can i please try sue instead..
She said no she is busy.... (between sue walking out of the room and me showering was literally less than 2 mins)

the service was so so, no communication what so ever, i just wanted to quickly finish and leave...

She was in her late 30s hitting 40s.... way to old for me.....

The moral of the story is, even though you go there once or twice a week and geting to know the receptionist hoping by now she should know me better.... yet all she wanted is more $$.... i'm sad that she very greedy and doesn't even treat her loyal customers seriously....

I was rushing towards my other appointment afterwards as i already wasted 30mins waiting to see ayumi, so i didnt have time to complain to her on my way late as the store seem pretty busy today....

Sorry my english grammar is not that great.

Regards

Rating
Looks 2/10
Body 3/10 Fake D cups but cheap job
Service 4/10
Sorry if my rating is quite low, probably because i was lied to a few times before the session even started...

paulc
12-03-2012, 11:22 PM
welcome to forum bro.nice to see someone introducing himself before reviews.i have to say honest review.i guess she is too old for my liking as well. and if u dont like the girl,just get-out of the place ,go somewhere.i have learned that lesson too.
thanks for the report bro n should share more with us. don't hide ur favorite.

imadori
13-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Thanks for the report. I think it takes Asian eyes to decipher how old another Asian girl is. Sometimes the trick is to ask them not how old they are but what their Chinese Zodiac is. That takes a bit more brain power to make up.

Littlewonder
13-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Well its a funny place to be looking for young girls most of them are 30 plus and as for big tits on a young girl thats even rarer. Having said that I dont care about their age I just like nice friendly and good service and there are plenty of ladies at 533 that give that.

M3
13-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the report. I think it takes Asian eyes to decipher how old another Asian girl is. Sometimes the trick is to ask them not how old they are but what their Chinese Zodiac is. That takes a bit more brain power to make up.
imadori...I am a cauc and not too good at judging an Asians age but if I am curious about a WLs age I also use the Chinese Zodiac question..If they understand the question and give you the correct sign(Tiger,Rabbit,Dragon,Snake etc.)even a cauc can work out the actual age OR be out by 12 years which is unlikely even for a non Asian.:surprise:

shyboy
03-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Rang up 533 tonight and confirmed that Honey is working today. Was told on the phone that Honey will be available in 5 min, so I told Angie that I will be in after 15 min, and book Honey for me. Thinking she will have about 10 min break.

When I got there after 15 min, the place was so busy, I had to wait at the front door to allow Angie to move some customers from the waiting room into the rooms. After sitting at the waiting room for about 5 min, Angie came in and led me to a room with Ayumi there, telling that she is a Japanese girl, very nice with good service. I told her I have booked Honey. She replied that Honey is still busy. By that time I had been waiting for around 10-15 min already, and Honey should be available about 20 min ago! Anyway, as those of you who know Angie, I know Honey wont be available soon. So I said ok I will take Ayumi.

Once in the room when I saw her face, I can tell that she is not young, probably 40+. While I was still in the shower, she came back and preparing the bed waiting for me. So I quickly finished with my shower and went to join Ayumi on the bed. Once I lied down, to my surprise she started kissing on my lip, and followed by some minor tongue action (not really DFK). Then she started to go south. She spent a lot of time giving me BBBJ (too light IMO), and licking my balls (for almost 20 min). I then asked her to lie down and return the favour. She has big boobs and the landing is cleanly shaven which I like shaved pussy. I noticed that even she is not young, but her nipples and particular the lips of her pussy are still quite pink. She wouldn't allow me to kiss and lick on her nipples and DATY for too long as she said it was ticklish. So she rushed me to put on the dom and applied some lube and asked me to enter. Anyway as I didn't like using lube, so I wasn't enjoying the whole section very much.

After I finished, she offered to give me a hard massage which I really want, and the massage was quite good indeed.

Anyway, Ayumi wasn't too bad, apart from her age, she has white, soft skin. Willing to serve, and can do a good massage. But for the return factor, I would said no.

hobgoblin
03-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Learned my lesson here. Booking is useless, and she'll make you wait for as long as you have to until a room and a "top service" girl is available.

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 09:11 AM
If its busy your booking is only good for one thing getting you in the front door and in your case even this seemed to be a problem. If its busy and the girl is free and there are customers waiting then your booking time becomes irrelevant unfortunately for you.

woodcock
03-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Yeah once again booked a girl for 7pm rocked up at 655 was told to wait a few mins then 10mins later was told to wait another 40mins sigh wat a waste of my time

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Yeah once again booked a girl for 7pm rocked up at 655 was told to wait a few mins then 10mins later was told to wait another 40mins sigh wat a waste of my time

This is just bad an unacceptable the management need to do something about this.

O yea
03-04-2012, 09:12 PM
This is just bad an unacceptable the management need to do something about this.

LW, since you post roster for 533 in behalf of Angie almost everydays, can you please tell her to improve the booking.
I was there last week booked for 7pm end up see the girl 7:45pm.
We dont expect on the dot but +5 or +10 mins is acceptable not 30 - 45mins later.

hobgoblin
03-04-2012, 09:50 PM
If its busy your booking is only good for one thing getting you in the front door and in your case even this seemed to be a problem. If its busy and the girl is free and there are customers waiting then your booking time becomes irrelevant unfortunately for you.

You know what? That is a low standard, but I'll accept that.

Now how about:
Telling me that my booking is gone before I waste my time traveling there?;
or being honest and tell me when I arrive that I have to wait for an hour instead of "10 minutes" for my booking? ;
or not trying to tell me to get inside the room and push old pork chops with "top service" ?

Receptionist is pathetic and I would never return to that place again. No way! I don't need that shit.

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 10:54 PM
LW, since you post roster for 533 in behalf of Angie almost everydays, can you please tell her to improve the booking.
I was there last week booked for 7pm end up see the girl 7:45pm.
We dont expect on the dot but +5 or +10 mins is acceptable not 30 - 45mins later.

For your information O Yea I dont post roster for Angie or 533 or anyone else for that matter and if you got a problem you tell Angie yourself I am not your messenger.

And just for the record I dont go to 533 anymore havent been there for over a month.

O yea
03-04-2012, 11:09 PM
LW, np I thought you are her man doing it since you seem to stick up for 533.

Travelmate
03-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Learned my lesson here. Booking is useless, and she'll make you wait for as long as you have to until a room and a "top service" girl is available.

BOOKING is good.
It depends on where you go. In this case, it may be useless ...

hobgoblin
03-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Travelmate bro, I never have problems booking at city shops like 5*, GF, etc but every now and then I want to try something new so I go to suburb shops and, well, it's a whole different rules out there !

Littlewonder
04-04-2012, 04:22 AM
LW, np I thought you are her man doing it since you seem to stick up for 533.

Its the girls I like to stick up for more than anything as I think there are a lot of good girls there and they dont always get a good deal they are made to work too hard at times particularly when they are busy.