PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Coco: I ll serve you like a king !

crazy driver
04-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Check out from the forum , coco. @ 5 star penthouse is one of the latest girl, her body in the photo is excellent , therefore , make a booking today!
When the door opened , ozasian , yes , she is ! She is mix , I can tell you that she is mix by chinese and oz, but she born and grow is few more different part of Asian, but she have the best combination and also her attitudes and friendly personality is wonderful! She have a beautiful mix face!

The best part is her body, 159 cm b cup, nice boob , milky skin! Why I said this is the best! Her skin is smooth and her body is firm. I havn't seen this kind of nice firm body for a long while, they are looks like the quality of 16/18 year old! Beautiful! Once I touch it, I can't take off my hand!

Back to the story, first time I come to this 5 star penthouse , this is the best decoration for the outcall agency ! This is top class of the market ! But I didn't detailly looks into the apartment ! Coz my eye was watch by coco! Her simle and face , and her body, already turn me on! She firstly ask me do I want any drink , follow by we sitting in the lounge and have a little chat! Ahe hold my hand, give me some kiss, I really can't wait , I have to go shower and let start the show!

She help me take off my clothes and put them into drawer! And she then undress herself and we jump into the shower, she help me clean up detailly and then she ask me to help her to clean up a bit, this is my pleasure, what's a feeling !

After the shower, we then lie on the bed, do u want some massage first, I said, no I can't wait , please start! She then said you are naughty but no problem , you are king today , I will serve you like a king! Just tell me whatever u want in the session!
How can you not turn on if you hear this! This is amazing ! And she really give me one of the best feeling!

A little dfk, (not a deep one) and she kiss me around the face , and then body, follow by bbbj , this is a nice bbbj , although this is not professional type but the feeling is good , soft , hard , deep , top ... Very good feeling. I ask if I can cim first , but sorry brother , no cim, ok I am not pushing , so we put on condom and real action ! Nice feeling in her pussy ! Cannot last long in the first shoot , as she is sitting on top of her , playing her nice firm b cup tits !! Her face is sexy , her body is nice , the view is excellent ! I don't mind she sit for the whole session!

After a rest , second round , start with kiss dfk bbbj , and we have feel more different position this time!

Coco really give me a good time , sexy face , excellent body , milky smooth skin , nice Gfe , friendly , best attitude!

Thanks 5 star ! Hope you have more this type of girl ! But coco I will see you again , hope coco can stay in Sydney longer !

cisco
04-05-2012, 11:13 PM
where is coco from?china? korean ? or japan ? bro

crazy driver
04-05-2012, 11:21 PM
She is chinese mix oz, but she looks like Thai or viet !

spankmymonkey
04-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Do you find that the penthouse bed is too soft for.. penthouse purposes

5 Star City
04-05-2012, 11:35 PM
New firmer mattress ordered :grimace:

wilisno
05-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Can't wait to test out the new mattress with Coco or Niko again ! ;) ;) ;) or Moon ! Or Milo !

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2012, 01:45 AM
New firmer mattress ordered :grimace:

All right!! Firmer mattress, i like it

Thank you

amchunki
05-05-2012, 02:07 AM
I hate you all!!

Because of all that has been written about Coco, i went and saw her tonight. There isn't much for me to add in terms of after report - Bros Wilisno and Ahlungor have been pretty thorough.
I was the last appointment of the day, and she was tired but she still kept that delicious smile, the cheerful demenour: that little laugh that she has is so adorable! I had sworn to stop taking more than one hour sessions due to its toll on my body as well as my wallet. But with Coco, I was too slow. I really wanted to take my time and one hour just is not enough. I'm almost afraid to ask how much a 3 hour session would be.

wilisno
05-05-2012, 02:45 AM
I hate you all!!

Because of all that has been written about Coco, i went and saw her tonight. There isn't much for me to add in terms of after report - Bros Wilisno and Ahlungor have been pretty thorough.
I was the last appointment of the day, and she was tired but she still kept that delicious smile, the cheerful demenour: that little laugh that she has is so adorable! I had sworn to stop taking more than one hour sessions due to its toll on my body as well as my wallet. But with Coco, I was too slow. I really wanted to take my time and one hour just is not enough. I'm almost afraid to ask how much a 3 hour session would be.

Haha, don't blame you for that, Coco is adorable isn't she ? I've already had 2 x 1.5 hours sessions with her, still not enough thinking about those cherry lips and b.... ! You can take her out for a 4 hours dinner date for $800 ?

amchunki
05-05-2012, 02:50 AM
Haha, don't blame you for that, Coco is adorable isn't she ? I've already had 2 x 1.5 hours sessions with her, still not enough thinking about those cherry lips and b.... ! You can take her out for a 4 hours dinner date for $800 ?

Stop tempting me bro!! Im already planning my schedule for next week!

wilisno
05-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Stop tempting me bro!! Im already planning my schedule for next week!

Or negotiate an overnight deal ? Umm ... why didn't I think of that ?!?

crazy driver
05-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Yummy coco !
Next target is beautiful niko !

Alexlim
25-05-2012, 03:46 AM
Um I'm interest

5 Star City
27-05-2012, 12:37 PM
CoCo

Looking For 5 KINGS Today

Travelmate
27-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Or negotiate an overnight deal ? Umm ... why didn't I think of that ?!?

Brother Wil, I think u ahve done this many times

Shonkybasted
27-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Does anyone know if coco is available for outcall?

hardbanger
27-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Where did u check the photos?

5 Star City
27-05-2012, 06:04 PM
645646Just for you hardbanger

hardbanger
29-05-2012, 04:09 AM
645646Just for you hardbanger

Hi, why dont you put all girls' pictures on syd99 website?

Thanks, btw