PDA

View Full Version : General talk Any suggestion for mens waxing?

whatsup
23-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Hi,

Any suggestions are around the sydney western suburbs ?
Long time I go I used to go to chatswood. Done by an asian mature...nice erotic feel...plenty of touch tickle while do the wax..got he for a small tip too...

Anyone knows of other places?

cuteguy
23-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Japanese proverb quoted by James Bond about chest hair:-

"Bird never make nest in bare tree".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du6cHDsnWhQ

wachumba
23-04-2018, 07:14 PM
There are only a few places if you want extras. There are plenty of legit non erotic places. Havent been to any out west so can reccomend but google will show some

Assandlegs
24-04-2018, 05:15 PM
197 Sydney Massage & Waxing
197 Clarence Street Sydney
0414 147 780

Utamaro
30-10-2018, 04:08 PM
Is it really hurt ? How about times after the first time? Less pain or still very?

If you are hairy person and first time, it does hurt - imagine ripping off a band-aid x 2 and repeat, repeat and repeat...:electric_shock::electric_shock::electric _shock:

But once you are doing it regularly, it is less painful (=and you know what to expect).

Btw I used to go to a place in Chatswood - they can give you RnT after the waxing. But their service standard has dropped, I recently been to medi-spa in Darlinghurst. Because of the location, most clientele is gay (I think) and even female staff is also lesbian (I think...I am not good at guessing)...but they are very professional!

Mclovin69
30-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Guys waxing lol
Remind me of 40year old virgin.
I remember girls say they like a man not a boy.

Wow must be a new thing waxing then getting extra. Might need to make another review forum for this ......

Anyone for WnT

lamb
30-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Any intel on current waxing places with part 2? I’m really looking to try it for an upcoming “event” but would love a bit of fun as a reward afterwards. Inner west would be ideal but I’ll travel for the right full experience.

Yinwei
30-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Dude, just shave in the shower. So much easier and painless.

lamb
30-10-2018, 09:25 PM

Very different to what I’m after. Shaving is one thing but waxed in another. I want my under carriage to be bare.

Eclipsefun
30-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Is it really hurt ? How about times after the first time? Less pain or still very?

Regularly waxing, every 6 weeks or so, makes the hair grow back slower and thinner and so it hurts less and less, not that it really hurts much to begin with. Truth be told if it hurts it means the person waxing you is doing it wrong.

Smiling Angels in chatswood (maybe new name) 24 Oscar street used to do a pretty good mens wax. The old mamasan Yumi was an expert and would talk dirty and get you hard, throw in a couple of strokes here and there, she said it was cause erect dicks stretch the skin and make it easier to wax, although I knew she was really just trying to get you excited so you pick a massage girl after.

mattemeiser
30-10-2018, 11:16 PM
Hi,

Any suggestions are around the sydney western suburbs ?
Long time I go I used to go to chatswood. Done by an asian mature...nice erotic feel...plenty of touch tickle while do the wax..got he for a small tip too...

Anyone knows of other places?

I have some experience with this and can give an alternative...

I used to have waxing done on back, rear, shoulders & would attempt male Brazilian and the front would hurt immensely. A few times I wasnt able to finish due to the pain & opted to shave when I got home which defeated the purpose of going for a wax.

I subsequently started doing lazer hair removal.

Almost painless, very quick and not too expensive for a few treatments (6) with minimal if any hair re-growth.

-Matt-

Mclovin69
30-10-2018, 11:17 PM
Erect dicks stretch skin ... easy to wax? Heard about it that true?

mattemeiser
30-10-2018, 11:19 PM

Yes but also re-growth and potential for ingrown hairs.

Painless? - I unfortunately have had a bad experience when shaving balls. In shower using male clippers slipped & cut into the sack.

Quite painful & bled a bit. It was this incident where I needed to find an alternative to waxing & shaving.

-Matt-

Riff888
30-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Yes but also re-growth and potential for ingrown hairs.

Painless? - I unfortunately have had a bad experience when shaving balls. In shower using male clippers slipped & cut into the sack.

Quite painful & bled a bit. It was this incident where I needed to find an alternative to waxing & shaving.

-Matt-Same thing happened to me when I was using clippers on zero on my sack for the first time. Will never do that again.

A regular WL at the time told me to use Veet for Men, it took me about 3 goes to get it right and I haven't looked back after 4 years.

Leave on on too less, not much results, leave it on too long and your balls burn. But just right and your balls are so smooth.

I recommend using a vitamin E cream on your balls after as well.

Can you get laser removal on balls?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

mattemeiser
30-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Same thing happened to me when I was using clippers on zero on my sack for the first time. Will never do that again.

A regular WL at the time told me to use Veet for Men, it took me about 3 goes to get it right and I haven't looked back after 4 years.

Leave on on too less, not much results, leave it on too long and your balls burn. But just right and your balls are so smooth.

I recommend using a vitamin E cream on your balls after as well.

Can you get laser removal on balls?

I wouldnt get laser removal on testies as I dont think that it would be safe.

I might try the veet for men for testies. Do you wash it off with water in shower and after 4 years have you found the optimum length of time to apply it?

Have read reviews though that mirror the experience of leaving it on for too long; burning sensation.

-Matt-

Riff888
31-10-2018, 12:03 AM
I wouldnt get laser removal on testies as I dont think that it would be safe.

I might try the veet for men for testies. Do you wash it off with water in shower and after 4 years have you found the optimum length of time to apply it?

Have read reviews though that mirror the experience of leaving it on for too long; burning sensation.

-Matt-For me it's 4.30 minutes.

I use a wet soft face towel in the shower to gently wipe the hair off.

Once a week or every 10 days is works for me.

Yes don't leave it on too long but it's nothing like cutting yourself with clippers.

Try a little bit on your leg first to see if there are any allergic reactions.

The only place I actually find Veet for Men is on the ground floor of Woolies at Townhall.

wachumba
31-10-2018, 12:05 AM
Regularly waxing, every 6 weeks or so, makes the hair grow back slower and thinner and so it hurts less and less, not that it really hurts much to begin with. Truth be told if it hurts it means the person waxing you is doing it wrong.

Smiling Angels in chatswood (maybe new name) 24 Oscar street used to do a pretty good mens wax. The old mamasan Yumi was an expert and would talk dirty and get you hard, throw in a couple of strokes here and there, she said it was cause erect dicks stretch the skin and make it easier to wax, although I knew she was really just trying to get you excited so you pick a massage girl after.

Yumi sold the shop 3-4 years ago to a Viet lady Cathy. The shop changed the name to D'privlidge and still does waxing but she is looking to sell the shop so it may change again soon.

Yumi is working again elsewhere on North side. I saw her ads somewhere.

Eclipsefun
31-10-2018, 03:09 PM
Yumi sold the shop 3-4 years ago to a Viet lady Cathy. The shop changed the name to D'privlidge and still does waxing but she is looking to sell the shop so it may change again soon.

Yumi is working again elsewhere on North side. I saw her ads somewhere.

Damn, I would love to know where Yumi is now, if you have any leads I would appreciate it.

studsg
31-10-2018, 04:53 PM
Now I can wax myself and I think it's less painful for me eventually. However, I've never tried to wax a man but heard that it's a hard job especially wax on the balls. I only practiced leg waxing but my first ever customer (a lady) ran away after 15 mins with excuse that she had another appointment but I think might be my waxing is crap, T.T . I don't dare to ask for volunteer but if my staff does waxing for anyone of you, I would like to join to learn more about the technique.Might be a business opportunity here. BabyCat's special men's wax / hair removal service. WnT only focus on that special area. I'm sure there will be demand for that. Heck I'll even venture out for the service [emoji1787]

OmniMime
31-10-2018, 05:52 PM
Isn't there something like a cream that does the works by 'rub n' wipe', rather than the 'wax n/ rip' stuff?

studsg
31-10-2018, 06:19 PM
Isn't there something like a cream that does the works by 'rub n' wipe', rather than the 'wax n/ rip' stuff?I think Riff888 mentioned Veet for men hair removal cream.

I myself have tried laser. I find that It's more useful for flat surfaces like the public bone area above the dick. But anywhere else, it grows back.

cmk76
31-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Miss Cat I went to the North Sydney place once and a lady was learning to wax...nothing like 4 hands to make an erection quickly happen! They were also very particular about making sure they had every hair removed to. Again veey close inspection was applied lol.

It is easier for the practitioner to wax when the cock is hard. The shaft is solid, skin is taut, perfect to withstand the rip of the wax... So... get him hard before you apply the wax...

lamb
31-10-2018, 09:56 PM
Now I can wax myself and I think it's less painful for me eventually. However, I've never tried to wax a man but heard that it's a hard job especially wax on the balls. I only practiced leg waxing but my first ever customer (a lady) ran away after 15 mins with excuse that she had another appointment but I think might be my waxing is crap, T.T . I don't dare to ask for volunteer but if my staff does waxing for anyone of you, I would like to join to learn more about the technique.

I’m happy to volunteer if you’re after it babycat. I have a very good pain tollerance and I’m patient. I’d love a regular wax and tug venue.

liminal
01-11-2018, 10:55 AM
Babycat , at times I’m able to display a sense of fearlessness, and again, I’m more than ready for a wax .

So if you have a staff member who is adept please, I’ll be the test bunny.

Now I can wax myself and I think it's less painful for me eventually. However, I've never tried to wax a man but heard that it's a hard job especially wax on the balls. I only practiced leg waxing but my first ever customer (a lady) ran away after 15 mins with excuse that she had another appointment but I think might be my waxing is crap, T.T . I don't dare to ask for volunteer but if my staff does waxing for anyone of you, I would like to join to learn more about the technique.